Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents (26581 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by shuttox: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

Sharap
Almajiri in disguise tongue tongue tongue tongue

I don't blame you....you are enjoying mama thank you.....
You don't know what is happening
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by CaptainFM1: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2020
Do you think Covid-19 will make Government to take our health care system very serious

My answer is NO!

Sometimes I cannot but to just wish Covid-19 expires 50% of them. No offence, but I think that may be the only way for this country.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by kingjrofficial(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2020
olukaygold:
We have no Government in Nigeria. Wetin I'll just say is Stay home stay safe control yourself when you're hungry nobody will come to your help cry cry so pathetic

Ekiti kete real estate investors. This is an opportunity for you. Buy this two bedroom bungalow, invest on the remaining land and be making 1.5m-2m annually

They are talking about Rapture... Dey there dey advertise house grin
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Clothingonline9(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Lockdown in Lagos is mad so strictly
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by JastSiryin(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=88077675][/quote]The solution to that is to "hang in there" grin
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Preferito(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
VillageHead:
Those that put in place these type of orders without any palliative measures to cushion its effects are sprawling obese while the subjects are growing thinner by the day.

Which way Nigeria!

Shey na like dis we go dey stay?

I tell you. They also have in stock food stuff that is enough to feed their families for 10 years. I usually tell my friends that hunger will/already killing people in Nigeria more than the virus itself.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Preferito(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Thank God for the lockdown some people for don carry the corona since.

If you are doubting me, ask Italy, USA, Spain, Iran

Thank God for the lockdown because some people would have carry the corona go villages during Easter and that will be a confirmed disaster.

Some people and complaints are like 5 and 6

You sound like Lauretta Onochie. No one is complaining about the lockdown actually. The complain is about the non provision of palliative by the government. Canada is giving each of its citizens 4000 Canadian dollars in order for them to stay at home for 2 months. There is absolutely nothing wrong if government should slash from the 2020 budget for the upkeep of the masses since the budget has not started working.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Kingmoney7: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by djcliff(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2020
D worst part is even kaduna, they did not pay salary. Claiming banks oly operate atm. Wetin man go do.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by boom99(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=88077675][/quote]

He should just wakeup from his dream.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by WonderManly(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Tapout:

death
grin
Tapout:

death
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by WonderManly(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Austineva:
.Yes, every problem has a solution. d solution of dis one na to die grin grin. Sense will not kill me
grin[quote author=Austineva post=88078579] .
grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by WonderManly(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2020
JastSiryin:
The solution to that is to "hang in there" grin

grin[quote grin[/quote]
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Streetgent: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=88077675][/quote]u wake up from the nightmare
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Freemanalee(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Best comment for ages����

yanabasee:

There is no government in Nigeria, but a political body... And there's absolutely nothing they can do right now...

They're even more afraid themselves.... Because, there is no abroad for them to run to.....

By now, Buhari would have handed over to poor Osinbajo and run to UK in the name of medical check up...

If you know how to stay alive and survive.. please adhere to your own personal planning.

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by sunnyonthemic: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by olukaygold(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
kingjrofficial:

They are talking about Rapture... Dey there dey advertise house grin
Life doesn't wait my brother.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by teekay213(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=88077675][/quote]pls what's the solution to the puzzle in the PIC?
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by bikefab(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Corona virus is a bastard.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by seangy4konji: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hunger just start ooo
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Legendguru: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Amaefuleteddy: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
The one one cup of rice I saw them brought to my area the other day,they still turn it to party something
This Apc must go to hell!
Very heartless pple
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by DenreleDave(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Sharap Almajiri in disguise tongue tongue tongue tongue
Do. U stay in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Malami Distributes 30 Cars To Associates In Kebbi / Nigerian Hacking Governors Forum: Amaechi, Akpabio, Uduaghan Hacked Phones Too / [BREAKING] INEC States General Elections Dates For The Next 36 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.