Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

How To Start A Small Profitable Agricultural Investment In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Start A Small Profitable Agricultural Investment In Nigeria (211 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual / Agricultural Investment #farmkonnect / Agricultural Investment #farmkonnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Small Profitable Agricultural Investment In Nigeria by piggynieria: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Agriculture in Nigeria in the last decade has experienced a little turn around but has started experiencing an exponential growth in the last two years as many people are now investing in agriculture.

There are various sectors in agriculture that has shown faster rate of generating income either in a short term or long term. While the long term agricultural investment may be more my net consuming such as palm and cocoa, the short term investment may be an area of discuss.

Trending agricultural areas include livestock rearing such as pig farming, poultry farming, fish farming, guinea pig farming, snail farming, rabbit farming, grass cutter farming. Other areas include crop farming and agrochemicals.

If you ask me, you can learn any of these but as for me, I would say you should learn how to start pig farming, poultry farming or fish farming. Over all, I prefer pig farming because, your farm get to expand in a short time and money will begin to role in.

You want to learn about pig farming? Visit: https://agricnigeria.com.ng/blog for more.

Problem of Sales

Many livestock farmers in the past have experienced hard times in the direct sales of the farm produce but today, the reverse is the case. Social media like Facebook, twitter, and Instagram has made it easy to connect and attract people to your farm products.

While you are doing that, websites such as AGRICNIGERIA | The first agriculture online marketplace in Nigeria: https://agricnigeria.com.ng has made agriculture sales easy, where you can sell everything agriculture such as livestock (pigs, poultry, guinea pigs, cattle, sheep, goats, rabbits, snail, fish, grasscutters and others), all farm crops, farm inputs such as agrochemicals, and farm machinery.

All you have to do is open a free account, update your profile so that customers will locate you, and click on the submit ad. To read more about agricnigeria: https://agricnigeria.com.ng/about-agricnigeria

You can also follow AGRICNIGERIA on social media as follows:

Instagram: @agricnigeria
Facebook: @agricnig
Twitter:. @agricnig1

Invest in agriculture today and earn better income.

(1) (Reply)

Remote Office/workspace Deployment And Automation / The Reason For This Great Menace That The World Is Battling With / Amazing Top 10 Ways To Make S3x Feel Great For Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.