Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Reason For This Great Menace That The World Is Battling With - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Reason For This Great Menace That The World Is Battling With (191 Views)

The Gistlover Blog And The Social Media Menace - Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi / What's The Reason For The Increase In Alcohol Intake Among Youth Today? / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason For This Great Menace That The World Is Battling With by thankgod460(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good morning children of God,
Happy Sabbath day.
This is high time to come near to your creator, as numerous numbers of people dying in the world today due to one diesease or the other, have you ever think of what is happening to the world at large and the major causes of the great menace that befall to the world. All I want you to know is that the land of the world is sick due to idols called the spirit of mammon matt.6:24 (spirit that control money and ephemeral things of this world). People of the world love money more than the love of God and give the love of God to mammon, that is why even in most churches of today they are more concerned about money and prosperity in things of this world than love of the Father Almighty God, churches have forsook the sound doctrine of God, word of salvation are no where to be found, words of repentance are few but words of blessings and prosperity abounds in Churches forgetting that any blessings received without one having salvation is dangerous because we need power to control our blessings not that our blessings will be controlling us as we can see today how power and riches are controlling people ND luring them into the wicked things and detestable things of this world, churches are pursuing the things of the world and the world at large engaged in their businesses neglecting the service of Almighty God due to human desires for money and ephemeral things of the world, sinful act has dominated the world in various level, wickedness of humanity increases day by day, all these are due to the love of money and intervention of the spirit of mammon the is ruling in the world today. Now we can see that money has failed humanity, materials things of the cannot save anymore, just because we have forsook the love of God and worship this idol call Mammon. I am not saying money or materials things are not good but we must not love it more than the love of God because everything therein this world are created by God Is only when we people of the world turn to God, then He will hear our cry and heal our land, (according to 2chr 7 vs 14. If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,and pray,and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will HEAL their LAND.
Re: The Reason For This Great Menace That The World Is Battling With by Babatunde40(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
There are things called sentences, punctuations and paragraphs

Try to use them next time. Don't give people headache
Re: The Reason For This Great Menace That The World Is Battling With by thankgod460(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:
There are things called sentences, punctuations and paragraphs

Try to use them next time. Don't give people headache

Thanks I will next time �

(1) (Reply)

OD / Breaking! Office Of The Accountant General Of Nigeria On Fire(video) / Workers Of Liquidated Nigeria Airways Ltd Open Letter To Muhammadu Buhari,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.