Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? (528 Views)

FG To Place Travel Ban On USA Politicians Over Post Election Violence / Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly / Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by helinues: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Most of the countries affected by the Coronavirus, I may say their government officials are the first to transmit it to the public starting from Iran to Nigeria, Abba Kyari.

Why are there few top politicians from USA whether Democrats or Republicans to have contracted the virus?

Upon how Pompeo has been travelling upadan.. To my best of understanding, he met with Borris Johnson this year in UK..

3 senators tested positive out of 100

2 house of rep tested positive out of 400

There is more to the USA current death toll
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Ladylite: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
Most of the countries affected by the Coronavirus, I may say their government officials are the first to transmit it to the public starting from Iran to Nigeria, Abba Kyari.

Why are there no top politicians from USA whether Democrats or Republicans to have contracted the virus?

Upon how Pompeo has been travelling upadan.. To my best of understanding, he met with Borris Johnson this year in UK..

Trump is a Human Sanitizer. They are safer around trump

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2020
So all the US senators infected are not humans.
The case is spreading in west but you're busy looking for USA case.
Omoluabis and their reasoning sef.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Who told you so?. Always stay current, dem no go gree. Na xoxo betnaija all the time grin
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by funshint(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Mr go and google Rand Paul
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2020
There are US senators infected.
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Gwagone: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2020
They knew the virus is coming
smiley
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by helinues: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
There are US senators infected.

3 senators out of how many? With such rate of infection in the whole USA?
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by psucc(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Bros Nigeria COVID-19 case na scope. Since the disease leave the "Italian" enter Aso Rock, na so e come be Official Sickness.

Leave Nigeria matta for God oooooooo!
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by RealSolution001: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

because they did not go flying the whole world, attending party after party, paying condolence visit and organizing rally .
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by helinues: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
because they did not go flying the whole world, attending party after party, paying condolence visit and organizing rally .

You shot yourself on the leg there.. So Democrats Big Tuesday is what? Trump impeachment congregation at both house and Senate are Social distancing events?
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Precious4real50(f): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

shocked so you want all of them to be infected before you know it has affected USA? shocked sophisticated people

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by helinues: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
shocked so you want all of them to be infected before you know it has affected USA? shocked sophisticated people

Why are you creating multiple accounts on Nairaland as if na bank accounts you dey create?
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

You shot yourself on the leg there.. So Democrats Big Tuesday is what? Social distancing events?
super Tuesday? It was on March 3rd. Coronavirus has not disrupt daily life then
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Precious4real50(f): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Why are you creating multiple accounts on Nairaland as if na bank accounts you dey create?
Even sarz on the beat create multiple beat production with sarz on the beat on all of them cheesy

Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

You shot yourself on the leg there.. So Democrats Big Tuesday is what? Trump impeachment congregation at both house and Senate are Social distancing events?
Trump was acquitted on February 5th.
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by helinues: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
Trump was acquitted on February 5th.

That is not adding up.. Are you saying those infected lately only got contracted 3 weeks ago?
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

That is not adding up.. Are you saying those infected lately only got contracted 3 weeks ago?
the Italian man came to Nigeria on what date?
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by helinues: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
the Italian man came to Nigeria on what date?

So the Italian man transmitted the virus to Abba Kyari?

Going by the logic of this conversation
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

So the Italian man transmitted the virus to Abba Kyari?

Going by the logic of this conversation
Abba kyari got if from flying round the world at a time when the whole world was already practicing stay at home
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by helinues: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
Abba kyari got if from flying round the world at a time when the whole world was already practicing stay at home

Good, how come USA that closed their borders/practice stay at home now recording highest number or death?
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Good, how come USA that closed their borders/practice stay at home now recording highest number or death?
read everything you wrote in this thread beginning from your original post
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by helinues: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Lostz:
read everything you wrote in this thread beginning from your original post

Exactly what I was expecting.. You guys like to shook mouth on something you have little idea about..

See as how he shifted the question..

Let me also add to the lamba, when Kyari arrived from Germany, if they had closed their borders he Kyari wouldn't be able to fly out of the country.

Next jor
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by GamalNasser: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Why are there few top politicians from USA whether Democrats or Republicans to have contracted the virus?

3 senators tested positive out of 100

2 house of rep tested positive out of 400

Keep waiting for Corona to kill Trump , you will wait taya
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by helinues: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep waiting for Corona to kill Trump , you will wait taya

No 5G theory today after it has been flawed
Re: Why Are There Few Reports Of Top USA Politicians To Have Been Infected? by Xisnin(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

I
No 5G theory today after it has been flawed
It is funny when 2 conspiracy theorists fight.

You guys should be working together on conspiracy theories since you both think alike.

You both believe "there is more to the" line all the time while cherrypicking facts.

I expected you to bring concrete evidence or at least research all Island countries with regional outbreaks,
similar capital location and their senators' infection numbers for comparison.

But oh, that will puncture the statement masked as a question.

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Gov. Ikpeazu Weeps, Tells Abians 'i'm Touched By Your Pains' / COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed / What Is The Point Of A Curfew In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.