Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Has Your Spouse Been Unfaithful? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Your Spouse Been Unfaithful? (192 Views)

Would You Forgive Your Spouse In This Situation?? (1) (2) (3) / This Is Why You Shouldn't Trust Anyone, Not Even Your Spouse. / What Would You Do If Your Spouse KILLED YOUR BABY? (A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Spouse Been Unfaithful? by Btruth: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Has Your Spouse Been Unfaithful?

Sat, 4 Apr 2020

‘I am like a broken vessel.’ Psalm 31:12 KJV

When your spouse breaks your marriage vows, it can break your heart. And after the initial shock wears off, your driving desire can be to hurt them in return. So what should you do instead?

(1) Take time to process your emotions. A quick, ‘I forgive you,’ or just sweeping things under the rug, will sabotage any hope of rebuilding a strong relationship.

(2) If your spouse is a habitual betrayer who wants to live as he or she pleases, God’s Word gives you the right to be set free from them. But don’t move too quickly. Ask yourself if work and family pressures may have caused you to neglect each other. Did you inadvertently open a door for the enemy? These are hard questions—but they must be answered, because the decision you make is one you will live with for the rest of your life.

You may not believe it right now, but God can make a good marriage out of a bad mess. Yes, it will take time—trust can only be rebuilt slowly. And that means:

(a) Learning to be sensitive to one another.

(b) Acknowledging that your spouse may need detailed accountability, and you may have to go the extra mile to rebuild the trust that was lost. But it can happen. ‘The righteous cry out…the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit.’ (Psalm 34:17–18 NKJV) God can turn your situation around. If you’ll work with Him—He’ll work with you.
Re: Has Your Spouse Been Unfaithful? by cRobo: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Has Your Spouse Been Unfaithful? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Marriages these day's mehnnn... One reason I think Baby mama is good...

Re: Has Your Spouse Been Unfaithful? by bestabigaelever(f): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
I will come and modify when I have one

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Directive: President Buhari To Decide Possible Extension Today / COVID-19: The Crisis Of Leadership And Followership / President Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And Abuja For Another 14 Days I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.