Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] (7285 Views)

Wike’s Suit To Meeting With Tinubu Got People Talking (pictures) / EXPOSE! ORIGIN OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN AND WHAT BIAFRANS SHOULD KNOW –GEORGE ONYIBE / What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by realstars: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2020
So Much Money Has Been Donated To Containe This Hunger Stricking Period.

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2020
goodnessme1:
And you support what the military are doing?

Do you know the law of demand and supply.
Na for poor people bo
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by agulion: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Is a general thing pls don't tag Igbos to it, even in ibadan is the same thing. Go to Abuja is the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ladies and gentlemen meet the only Igbo man In Aba..

Ozu.

Next time limit your post to areas obtainable and stop generalising...Mpama
you are not educated sir. No offense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by properties4sale: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Is Portharcourt not part of the proposed Biafra? And, if you check very well the major traders over there are ndi Igbo

We must accept the truth. If our feeding lies in the hands of Ndi Igbo, we are doomed
That's my problem with this fools, that is why I have never been a proponent of Biafra, because I have always known our problem is us, not the other tribes we look out, we are quick to point others and absorb ourselves of blames, and that's the bigger problem I see.
When u have refused to accept there is a problem with you, how then do u expect to male adjustment and improve.
I live in PH, and i can tell u, almost all the traders in PH, are igbos, and that's the same inflation we saw everywhere, but goods and food that are from the north, like beans yam, watermelon, still selling for about same price.
The igbos are a big problem to themselves, the worse that can happen to them is giving them their so called Biafra, in just 5 months, SOUTH Sudan will be better than them.. they will all fight and kill themselves, I rarely ever come across group of greedy fellows like that. Tufiakwa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
you are not educated sir. No offense

Next

You have been noticed.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

Everytime you keep demonizing aba, are you okay? is your city/state cleaner than aba? are you okay?

Nwoke Mechionu.....

Didn't you read his post?
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2020
properties4sale:

That's my problem with this fools, that is why I have never been a proponent of Biafra, because I have always known our problem is us, not the other tribes we look out, we are quick to point others and absorb ourselves of blames, and that's the bigger problem I see.
When u have refused to accept there is a problem with you, how then do u expect to male adjustment and improve.
I live in PH, and i can tell u, almost all the traders in PH, are igbos, and that's the same inflation we saw everywhere, but goods and food that are from the north, like beans yam, watermelon, still selling for about same price.
The igbos are a big problem to themselves, the worse that can happen to them is giving them their so called Biafra, in just 5 months, SOUTH Sudan will be better than them.. they will all fight and kill themselves, I rarely ever come across group of greedy fellows like that. Tufiakwa

Not interested in what you think. What happens in Abia and PH ends there. It has no bearing on others. Moreover you're just a lone voice seeking relevance.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by AceRoot(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2020
horsepower102:
Watch how this stupidd thread will make it to front page soon.

More Horsepower to you, my friend. You really know how it is what it is.
I wouldn't even doubt whether the OP is Igbo or not, but the propensity with which anti-biafran stories are being weaved on this forum daily, even under the guise of so-called Igbo disunity, is at a crescendo. But they always fail like all previous attempts.

3 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Greatzeus(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2020
This is wickedness on the part of those traders involved nevertheless don't judge everyone based on the action of greedy few. I am sure there are still those selling at normal price. Maybe this is happening in your own area or community
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by SonOfEl(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nwoke Mechionu.....

Didn't you read his post?

nkita tagbuo gi there.....

be brave enough to mention your city or state.

e-diot....onye ogbahara....
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by ChristianNorth: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2020
When I was in Lagos, I bought face mask #4500 nobody called out yorubas. I was even lucky, so git theirs as high as 25k around Lekki axis.

Even in Lagos, the prices of food went up.

Igbo matter go liked people.

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by SonOfEl(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Bro, which one is what Biafrans are doing to Ndigbo again? Are Biafrans and Ndigbo not one and the same?

Informed people have been correcting you that it's a nationwide phenomenon and you're insisting that it's only in the East.

Toh...

are you minding the ignoramus? in Lagos and other states, prices have soared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

nkita tagbuo gi there.....
be brave enough to mention your city or state.
e-diot....onye ogbahara....
Amadioha magbukwa gi...
Next time open a thread with your sense intact.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by SonOfEl(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Amadioha magbukwa gi...

Next time open a thread with your sense intact.

obviously in real life you can't talk nonsense to me...so you are free to rant.....onye ogbahara....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

obviously in real life you can't talk nonsense to me...so you are free to rant.....onye ogbahara....

Ezi.....Aba ruru unyi....So Mechionu gi there or iga choo Ife Iga eme Aba ka odi ocha...

Ifele ana-eme kwa gi..
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by SonOfEl(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ezi.....Aba ruru unyi....So Mechionu gi there or iga choo Ife Iga eme Aba ka odi ocha...

Ifele ana-eme kwa gi..

Google translation gone awry....lol

oburu na-obu anambra ka-a ne ji onu emebi, igar'inekwu udi okwu-a? You are fake. If you truly love alaigbo, you will balance your criticism constructively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

Google translation gone awry....lol

oburu na-obu anambra ka-a ne ji onu emebi, igar'inekwu udi okwu-a? You are fake. If you truly love alaigbo, you will balance your criticism constructively.

Enyi Mechionu....ife m na agwa gi but reality and ama m Ife kpataru m ji ede a na igbo...and not English..

Irie adu, Iduo onwe gi..... There is nothing to balance Anu...Aba ruru unyi bu na Aba ruru unyi..

Stop defending mediocrity.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Dagah2: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Include the extra charge the soldiers and policemen collect from them too. Add up the risk of going out to get these items at this period. It is everywhere jharee
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by SonOfEl(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Enyi Mechionu....ife m na agwa gi but reality and ama m Ife kpataru m ji ede a na igbo...and not English..

Irie adu, Iduo onwe gi..... There is nothing to balance Anu...Aba ruru unyi bu na Aba ruru unyi..

Stop defending mediocrity.

nke mbu - ibughi onye abia

nke ibuo - imaghi otuo-oganihu abia steeti di ma-ugbua, ke' mgbe ilara obodo abia last?

nke Ito - anaghi a-duo nwanne odu otu-ahun, Abia is not as "filthy" as you claim. imakwa ihe ine kwu? ichoro imebi aha ndi abia okwaya?

kpachara onweghi anya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by overall90: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2020
properties4sale:

you are a pathetic fool.
igbs don't dominate foods stuff market in Port Harcourt.fact
apart from the major markets.most small markets where food items are sold are run by indigens.
the government just sealed mgboshimimi market by agip gate because the indigenes who dominat the market refused to lock down.
you people should stop looking for opportunity to denigrate Igbo.
the 600 billion dollars said to have been stolen from Nigeria was not stolen by Igbos alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by splendour7(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
op,increasing the price when the demands are high is one of the law of demand and supply....the blame should be on the government that ordered an urgent lock down without any means to providing food for the citizen...there is hicke in price every where across the nation.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Their(f): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Dagah2:
Include the extra charge the soldiers and policemen collect from them too. Add up the risk of going out to get these items at this period. It is everywhere jharee

Those goods are being transported mainly by Hausa Traders
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Their(f): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
goodnessme1:
And you support what the military are doing?

Do you know the law of demand and supply.

Yes. 100 percent
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Their(f): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
CC.

adewasco2k
Obinnau Divepen1
Obinoscopy cao
semid4lyfe tjskii
airmark dani1luv
prof800 farano
mukina2 dominique
justwise Rocktation
OAM4J lalasticlala
Mynd44 Seun

Front page please
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by kwametut: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Street hawkers...selling untested unhygienic food in the zoo. kiss kiss
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Dagah2: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their:

Those goods are being transported mainly by Hausa Traders
Of course
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Yunjeezy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please @op don't be a dummy, even outside the country commodities skyrocked, these has nothing to do with tribe
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Yujin(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
properties4sale:

With a low IQ as this, I wonder the kind of friends you keep. In the same post you started impersonating an Igbo person but finished up as a non-Igbo. Shame on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Yujin(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
AceRoot:

More Horsepower to you, my friend. You really know how it is what it is.
I wouldn't even doubt whether the OP is Igbo or not, but the propensity with which anti-biafran stories are being weaved on this forum daily, even under the guise of so-called Igbo disunity, is at a crescendo. But they always fail like all previous attempts.
He's not Igbo. It's easy to identify an unfortunate Yoruba claiming to be Igbo. Their crave for women and waste of time on trivialities is uncontrollable. Just visit their nl history and you'll pen them down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by overall90: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yujin:

With a low IQ as this, I wonder the kind of friends you keep. In the same post you started impersonating an Igbo person but finished up as a non-Igbo. Shame on you.I

don't mind the mofo.
these are the kind of problem we see everyday that make us loose hope in any thing one Nigeria.
imagine him lying that the prices of commodities coming from the north is almost the same when the prices of yam,beans etc have tripled.right now 2k worth of fresh tomatoes can hardly get you a reasonable pot of stew.

2 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Tallesty1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Brother, i am Igbo living in Abia. Omo, truth must be told. These heartless greedy people are capable of starving the whole country if they have the power if you don't dance to their tune.
Come to Suleja market on Monday. Your tfare and hotel bill is on me.

I will credit your account on arrival.

You pick the hotel of your choice and their nicest meal but if we tour the market on Tuesday and the price of goods are the same as in most parts of South East you will see to your tfare back home and refund me 200% of everything I spent.

But if the prices are higher, I will see to your tfare back home and pay you 33k. I think that's the minimum wage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 8th In The Latest Electricity Regulatory Index For Africa 2020 / Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Launches Certificate To Enforce Planning Codes / Abia North: APP Senatorial Candidate Steps Down For Sen Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.