Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] (7287 Views)

Wike’s Suit To Meeting With Tinubu Got People Talking (pictures) / EXPOSE! ORIGIN OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN AND WHAT BIAFRANS SHOULD KNOW –GEORGE ONYIBE / What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
The op is from a region I don't want to mention it's name.

They are hell bent on making other ethnic groups to hate the southeasterners.

The have been impersonating Igbos, so that no one will suspect their ethnic group.

Examples are: the Martus guy, Tyup, and this bastard op.

Take a look at his reply to the MelesZenawi: "they have started a rumuor that the are hausas are infecting their yams with corona virus"

Tell me how someone from southeast will say that his brothers have started a rumour that hausas are infecting their yams, when he knows that there people who are waiting for that opportunity to bash his tribe.

3 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by excanny: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
These Ohuhu should leave Aba and go back to their states and inflate prices in their own states.

Just sick and tired of them destroying Aba.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by LabDNA: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Shut up, why not ask around

What is the difference between an Igbo trader that can starve his fellow helpless Igbo siblings to death and a killer Fulani herdsman that can massacre people from another tribe?

Do you know how much 2 bottles of sanitizer are sold in Denmark? €94. That about N45,000.
Yes they did it to prevent hoarding and possible resale for higher profit.

That goes to prove that human greed and thirst for monopoly is universal, so why tribalize it and localize to Aba?

2 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by DabuIIIT: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Is Portharcourt not part of the proposed Biafra? And, if you check very well the major traders over there are ndi Igbo

We must accept the truth. If our feeding lies in the hands of Ndi Igbo, we are doomed

Perish with your hatred and bitterness!!!!

I'm not Igbo and i pray you don't die of self borne evil,hatred and bitterness.

Disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by DabuIIIT: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Brother, i am Igbo living in Abia. Omo, truth must be told. These heartless greedy people are capable of starving the whole country if they have the power if you don't dance to their tune.
Shame on you....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Their(f): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
DabuIIIT:
Shame on you....
On you too
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by DabuIIIT: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

My sister, i do buy food stuffs in heavy quantity.
What caught my attention is that Military were destroying some people's goods for high price. So, i then decided to make some findings.

Hausa traders reported Igbo traders to Hausa military and the Hausa military destroyed the wares of the Igbo traders!!!
As if increment only happened in the east.

I bought paint of garri in Lagos today for #600 and same was being sold for #1300 next week and here you are, making a ....of yourself and your own region.

Shebi you see nothing wrong in those soldiers destroying people's wares,God will surely visit you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by DabuIIIT: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their:

On you too

Says someone that registered on April 1st!!!!!!
April 1st product

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Their(f): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Hausa traders reported Igbo traders to Hausa military and the Hausa military destroyed the wares of the Igbo traders!!!
As if increment only happened in the east.

I bought paint of garri in Lagos today for #600 and same was being sold for #1300 next week and here you are, making a ....of yourself and your own region.

Shebi you see nothing wrong in those soldiers destroying people's wares,God will surely visit you all.

Not at all. That was the greatest news
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by DabuIIIT: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their:

Not at all. That was the greatest news

April Fo..

grin
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Biafrarep(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

This Coronavirus has opened my eyes wella... We should focus our energy mainly into Restructuring because, if our feeding is in the hands of our own Ndi Igbo brothers, then we are doomed.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/29/covid-19-prices-of-food-items-skyrocket-in-imo/

I have never seen a more irresponsible, unreasonable and low IQ individual than you in my entire life!!

Inflation that hit every part of the country is what this bingo is using as a reason to insult Igbos??

Iwu ezi ohia! Amadioha gbagbukwa give there!

Shame on you if you're Igbo (which I doubt anyway).

Ozu wuru awu!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some didn't understand op,what the op was trying to say is that the Igbo traders should try not to increase the prices of goods and services to their fellow. Since we are all in a difficult time
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some didn't understand op,what the op was trying to say is that the Igbo traders should try not to increase the prices of goods and services to their fellow. Since we are all in a difficult time and forgo the principles / law of economic
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by MetaPhysical: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
OP,
Let me know when Ikpaezu start to hand out akpu and ewedu so I can come line up for queue. grin

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by rapid101(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

This Coronavirus has opened my eyes wella... We should focus our energy mainly into Restructuring because, if our feeding is in the hands of our own Ndi Igbo brothers, then we are doomed.

OGA u re just being stupid and being hateful to another tribe DAT has done nothing wrong to u but only casting ur mind on pple who tell u lies about dem. the hick in price is every were.
in Lagos here it worst
in d morning I priced a full paint of whitr garri which was 1000 and went back to buy dis evening and it 2000. OGA don't generalis ur stupidity. if u ve issues wit d Igbo's . go and seat one place and find solution to ur life. for ur info I'm Yoruba from Abeokuta

4 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kwon1999:
The op is from a region I don't want to mention it's name.

They are hell bent on making other ethnic groups to hate the southeasterners.

The have been impersonating Igbos, so that no one will suspect their ethnic group.

Examples are: the Martus guy, Tyup, and this bastard op.

Take a look at his reply to the MelesZenawi: "they have started a rumuor that the are hausas are infecting their yams with corona virus"

Tell me how someone from southeast will say that his brothers have started a rumour that hausas are infecting their yams, when he knows that there people who are waiting for that opportunity to bash his tribe.

Just forget that guy.

His ending will be painful that his beginning.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Dedetwo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Not that I am criticizing The IPOB struggle, Neither am i in Support.

Just because of Covid19 lock down, Many of My Greedy brothers and Sisters rose food stuffs to over 300 percent. In other words, the poor can now die of starvation. Isn't that selfishness? Isn't such inhumane act and wickedness towards the poor be the major focus of Sir Nnamdi Kanu, i.e To eradicate such wickedness and greediness from the heart of Ndi Igbo and South at large.

Just look at how things were in Arriaria Junction food market b4 military intervention
Before Hausa Community bringing in Garri reported to the military at Arriaria junction,

1 paint (White) = 2000
1 paint (Yellow) = 2200

Can you just imagine such wickedness from these Greedy Biafran retailers.

Even up till now as i speak, 1 bag of Rice is 32000.

Keke ride from Osisioma junction to Arriaria Junction is 150 which was 50 before

From Eke Akpara food market to Osisioma Junction is 300 before it was 70 naira.

Spaghetti and Macaroni are now 250 each which was 200.

Infact, Hausa Community in Arriaria junction where not co-operating enough with their wickedness

1 paint of Beans is still 1k. Yam is still as it was.

Any silly fool must thank the brevity of the sellers who waded through thick and tin to provide or make food stuffs available in the market. Even in the market, they food sellers under threat of law enforcement agents. The makeup price is to cover the added risk taken to provide food stuff in market. Even in USA, there slight makeup of prices for certain items, thus, if you can find them in the grocery where shelves are empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Dedetwo(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Brother, i am Igbo living in Abia. Omo, truth must be told. These heartless greedy people are capable of starving the whole country if they have the power if you don't dance to their tune.

The bolded is a dumbest statement for even insane person. Who gives a ratass if you are Yari.ba, Hausa or Kanuri living in Aba. It is plain silly and lack human intellect for Igbo person to write " I am Igbo living in Abia".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Obiobidgbo14: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Is Portharcourt not part of the proposed Biafra? And, if you check very well the major traders over there are ndi Igbo

We must accept the truth. If our feeding lies in the hands of Ndi Igbo, we are doomed
The more you disparage the Igbos the more your high bp increases.Come to Igbo land and see how individuals are spending millions in feeding the masses. Can't u see that that your propaganda is no more working.You can't pull down the people the Lord has blessed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by 7lives: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Everyone exploits demand and supply conditions, but people needs to fear God.
No be today e don tay, when sharia crisis broke out in Kano in 1999, a tribe used their lorries to take their people home, free of charge.
When the same crisis broke out in Kaduna, another tribe jack up the transport fare, so much that people begins to move out of Kaduna enmass on foot.
9ja I hail o, people need to show love o, we only live once.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by sicily4u: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Very greedy bastard set of peoples, heartless and most wicked people on this planet earth
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by MetaPhysical: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Collapse the filthy and cultish Abia into the backward Ebonyi and make a new state called Abianyi.

Nobody has time for nonsense from SE. This is 2020, not 1970.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by wyqay: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
angry grin grin
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Muna4real(f): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Shut up, why not ask around

What is the difference between an Igbo trader that can starve his fellow helpless Igbo siblings to death and a killer Fulani herdsman that can massacre people from another tribe?

If I were close to you ,I would have given you a heavy knock on that your big head head. Prizes of food stuff increased in so many parts of Nigeria and you are here tribalizing it. Even in warri here, a basket of garri is 2000. Don't let me insult you this evening.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by MetaPhysical: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
I support OP statement.

Those who say price gourging is everywhere lack clue. OP already told you why prices are inflated...Ibo!

Ok, go to Warri, who sell garri? Na Ibo
Go to PH, who sell palm oil? Na Ibo
Go to Lagos, who sell yam, Ibo
Go Abuja, who sell rice? ibo
Who sell prescription drug in Kano?
Who sell garri in Kaduna & Jos?
Who sell palm oil in Aba?

I hereby endorse OP message!
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Bambambiglo: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What Happened in Aba has now turned to Ndigbo.

Are you insane?

Similar cases was recorded even in various parts of the country and you carry yourself and arrogate the Monopoly of wisdom to yourself and tag it ndigbo.

Where you blind before or you don't read news of same happening but all over the country..

Poverty is a disease.

Amadioha magbukwa gi for this nonsense generalisation.

Omaliko bukwa gi onu for this arrant nonsense..

So Aba is now ndi Yoruba abi ndi hausa?

This your bigotry is funny to say the least. Mr mumu man..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Ikinternational: 4:46am On Apr 05, 2020
properties4sale:

That's my problem with this fools, that is why I have never been a proponent of Biafra, because I have always known our problem is us, not the other tribes we look out, we are quick to point others and absorb ourselves of blames, and that's the bigger problem I see.
When u have refused to accept there is a problem with you, how then do u expect to male adjustment and improve.
I live in PH, and i can tell u, almost all the traders in PH, are igbos, and that's the same inflation we saw everywhere, but goods and food that are from the north, like beans yam, watermelon, still selling for about same price.
The igbos are a big problem to themselves, the worse that can happen to them is giving them their so called Biafra, in just 5 months, SOUTH Sudan will be better than them.. they will all fight and kill themselves, I rarely ever come across group of greedy fellows like that. Tufiakwa

"Them" "themselves"
lol. This actor keeps forgetting his lines

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Ikinternational: 4:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Bambambiglo:

That was a very simple paragraph to understand. What exactly was your confusion? Your response made no sense. At all
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by chinae(m): 5:10am On Apr 05, 2020
OP, theory of market forces was not propelled by any African. Those guys already studied it using their market structure and found that it's universal.

How will price be constant when demand is high due to govt uncalculated market closure and a halt in supply due to boarder restrictions.

This exactly what plays out with aboki forex market also.

Oga this phenomenon is global, please blame the market forces (demand & supply) which I once propelled that it should be called a natural law except that gov't alone can influence it.

Please don't make inferences from ur personal pains. I can asshua u (in Buhary's tone) that u will do worse if u are part of the market.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Try and read to understand
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by heniford2: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2020
To hell with this biafra thing an igbo person its natural greedy to death selfish and selfcenterd we don't need biafra let everyone go and rest oh
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by juman(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2020
Its general problem.
One nigeria is a mess of a country.
Bad leadership everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Free Zone: US Mission In Nigeria To Facilitate Increased Investment / Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow / Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.