Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] (7291 Views)

Wike’s Suit To Meeting With Tinubu Got People Talking (pictures) / EXPOSE! ORIGIN OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN AND WHAT BIAFRANS SHOULD KNOW –GEORGE ONYIBE / What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Bambambiglo: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Try and read to understand

There's nothing to understand from a dull comment oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Bambambiglo: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Ikinternational:

That was a very simple paragraph to understand. What exactly was your confusion? Your response made no sense. At all

Like I said, there's nothing to understand from a dull comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by successmatters(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2020
overall90:
You are very stupid @op.
in port Harcourt,a custard rubber of garri rose from 600 to 1500/2000 since the lock down started.
even the hausa guys pushing yams in wheelbarrow jacked up the prices.a tuber that sells for 400 now sells over 1k.
blame it on the uncoordinated manner in which the lock down was done.

True
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Bethel4Life(f): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Ikinternational:

"Them" "themselves"
lol. This actor keeps forgetting his lines
Lolz my brother, sense will not kill u... U should have left him, let him continue in his foolishness

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Tuska: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Scientists:

Is Portharcourt not part of the proposed Biafra? And, if you check very well the major traders over there are ndi Igbo

We must accept the truth. If our feeding lies in the hands of Ndi Igbo, we are doomed

A tuber of yam here in lag is is 1000 naira. The aboki selling it is not igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Tuska: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Some didn't understand op, what the op was trying to say is that the Igbo traders should try not to increase the prices of goods and services to their fellow. Since we are all in a difficult time and forgo the principles/law of economic

Is this place a market square. Who corrects his wife in the market and expect applause?
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by pazienza(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2020
SonOfEl:

nke mbu - ibughi onye abia

nke ibuo - imaghi otuo-oganihu abia steeti di ma-ugbua, ke' mgbe ilara obodo abia last?

nke Ito - anaghi a-duo nwanne odu otu-ahun, Abia is not as "filthy" as you claim. imakwa ihe ine kwu? ichoro imebi aha ndi abia okwaya?

kpachara onweghi anya

He is not Igbo.
Save your strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by pazienza(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

The bolded is a dumbest statement for even insane person. Who gives a ratass if you are Yari.ba, Hausa or Kanuri living in Aba. It is plain silly and lack human intellect for Igbo person to write " I am Igbo living in Abia".

Exactly.
An Igbo needs no introduction. When he speaks or writes, everyone knows.
It's incredible. I currently stay in a non Igbo environment, and I have come to discover that just by interacting with clients, I can most times determine if they are Igbo just by their reasoning pattern and mannerism, and once I do and say "Nnaa chelu" cheesy the lights in their eyes went up and we switch interactions immediately to Igbo.
In few occasions where I got it wrong, it turned out that the individuals have spent too much time with Igbo friends or had spent considerable amount of time in Igboland.
Ife eji abu Igbo erika. This is why a laugh at impostors who think they could learn one or two Igbo words and come online to start claiming to be Igbos from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2020
pazienza:

He is not Igbo. Save your strength.
Custodian of who is Igbo and who is not.
Old men playing like small children on nairaland.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by pazienza(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2020
heniford2:
To hell with this biafra thing an igbo person its natural greedy to death selfish and selfcenterd we don't need biafra let everyone go and rest oh

How can "We" need Biafra when "We" are not Igbos? tongue

IBB, Gowon, OBJ, Abacha, Buhari, Abdulsalam, and all the others who were chief looters and greedy people who looted Nigeria into her failed state status, none of them are Igbos.

"We" don't need Biafra, but Ndiigbo do, and "We" are not in position to tell Ndiigbo what Ndiigbo need.

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by pazienza(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Custodian of who is Igbo and who is not.

Old men playing like small children on nairaland.

What exactly do you gain by claiming Igbo here.
When Every Igbo man and any neutral non Igbo onlookers know you are not?
It doesn't make sense. It's a failed mission and you should have moved on long ago, yet you linger? You think a time would come ever when Ndiigbo would stop seeing your "unIgbo" traits?
You are doing a very poor job of masquerading as Igbo. If I were your employer, I wouldn't be impressed. You have done a very poor job of it.

Why not kill this moniker, get a new one, and try to do a better job this time around?

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2020
pazienza:

What exactly do you gain by claiming Igbo here.
When Every Igbo man and any neutral non Igbo onlookers know you are not?
It doesn't make sense. It's a failed mission and you should have moved on long ago, yet you linger? You think a time would come ever when Ndiigbo would stop seeing your "unIgbo" traits?
You are doing a very poor job of masquerading as Igbo. If I were your employer, I wouldn't be impressed. You have done a very poor job of it.

Why not kill this moniker, get a new one, and try to do a better job this time around?

Mr, look for something new to type...This pattern is stale.

Are you my father or extended family to decide anything for me ....

Imagine nonsense so called educated people are typing on cyberspace.

Return your certificate back to your institution.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Ambcharles(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Scientists:

Shut up, why not ask around

What is the difference between an Igbo trader that can starve his fellow helpless Igbo siblings to death and a killer Fulani herdsman that can massacre people from another tribe?

This is not peculiar to any tribe. Is corona affecting only a tribe?All around the world prices of commodities have risen with governments battling to control prices and provide paliatives. It is elementary economics: Demand and supply Have sense please.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Ambcharles(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2020
Scientists:

This Coronavirus has opened my eyes wella... We should focus our energy mainly into Restructuring because, if our feeding is in the hands of our own Ndi Igbo brothers, then we are doomed.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/29/covid-19-prices-of-food-items-skyrocket-in-imo/

This is the case all over the world. Why limit to a tribe?
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Ikinternational: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Like I said, there's nothing to understand from a dull comment

Good thing you're only speaking for yourself
Self deception is not a crime
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Doc10q: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:

This Coronavirus has opened my eyes wella... We should focus our energy mainly into Restructuring because, if our feeding is in the hands of our own Ndi Igbo brothers, then we are doomed.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/29/covid-19-prices-of-food-items-skyrocket-in-imo/

U are very stupid. And u think if we have Biafran government or someone lik nnamdi kanu aa president, he wud allow such nonsense that to happen? The only resin why it's happening now is because d country is not good and we have fools as leaders. In biafra, the biafra government wud never allow such to happen....once they see there is no need to increase except for d traders selfish use, they wud immediately stake d price on what it's supposed to be and nobody will dare increase it for their own selfish gain. It's either its d way it's put or u are not already to do business at all. In biafra such nonsense won't be tolerated cos government provides for all, so I see no reason why ppl wud increase stuffs in BIAFRA.... Except in this zoo country which is backward & will always continue to be backwards. BIAFRA won't be lik naija and wud never be lik naija.

And besides do u know how high other regions increase their own..? Do u know how high edo ppl increased their own all in d name of coronavirus..up to d extent that their youths are now destroying d their traders market because they increased their prices so high that nobody could find it easy to buy neccesities. Don't u watch news at all? And u re here talking of east only as a whole or u jus want to spite d east isn't it.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Doc10q: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:

Shut up, why not ask around

What is the difference between an Igbo trader that can starve his fellow helpless Igbo siblings to death and a killer Fulani herdsman that can massacre people from another tribe?

This statement u jus made here jus exposed u and proved to me that u re not really an Ibo person lik u tried to fool us to believe....cos no tribe wud come out so outright to compare themselves to the evil Fulani killers and rapist, no tribe at all. Not even d yorubas wud do it even if they are d worse ppl with d worse flaws in d country they wud never compare themselves to d evil terrorist of Nigeria Fulani... Not even d hausa man wud do that with his tribe. But u d so-called Ibo lik u claimed(which I know u re not) did it outright.... That's d last thing an Ibo man wud ever say or do. An Ibo man who hates d Fulani killers & rapist terrorist tribe will come out and bodly compare his own tribe to them(fulni)??... Ahahahaha....! My brother u can't even lie well grin... U better unmask d real tribe u came from cos I know it's somewhere from that oshungbo slum region of d west, d real haters of ibo.

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Miracle1991: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:

Do you know that it even reached to the extent that Igbo traders started Forcing Hausa people in Arriaria junction to sky rocket their goods as we buyers started patronizing them more than our brothers.

They even raised a rumour that Hausa people has infected their yam with Coronavirus
children of hate will not agree with you.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Doc10q: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
goodnessme1:
Mechie Eze ure gi.

That meleszanazi guy too is not an ibo man. This is how he attacks every eastern region state and side some. No real ibo man wud attack some of his fellow ibo state and side some at d same time(hes always creating unity btw d ibos). He once attacked my tribe ikwerre and called us bini ppl. He and d op are d same..of d same breed. Ok jus look at how he's attacking abia ppl and defending other ibo state only, is abia not an ibo state too?... If truly he was an ibo man, he wud defend all ibo states against this yoruba op.. But here he is proving to d yoruba fool that he's right..that abia is lik that but others are not.. Why defend some and leave some, whereas other tribes defend their whole states against other tribes even if one of their state has small flaw. Why don't he defend d whole ibo region if he indeed he's an ibo.... Which proves to me that he's not. He's yoruba or maybe Fulani born in ibo land, that's explains d speaking of d language. He's a jus d same as d op. Ok he's attacking aba and defending other ibo states(maybe he liks other ibo states & hates aba)... Ok is he now creating rooms for abia ppl to start attacking their fellow ibo states and all d ibos attacking themselves here so that d Yoruba will start laughing at them as ppl who are not United?? I don't know why ibo ppl always fall for and end disgracing themselves here in front of their enemy tribes. Nawao
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Miracle1991: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Everybody knows that an igbo Man is greedy, they take advantage of every bad situation to hurt other people.
The igbos hate the truth but it must be told. Come to the north you discover that the price of food is not that high.
Had it been the igbos control the food market in Nigeria , many people would have since been dead because of hike in foodstuffs.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Doc10q: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
SonOfEl:

Everytime you keep demonizing aba, are you okay? is your city/state cleaner than aba? are you okay?

That guy is not from d east... I've said many times. He once attacked my tribe ikwerre and said that we originated from bini that we should go back to our bini ppl...this is how he always call us bini ppl in every ikwerre/ibo thread. And I've noticed this thing that he use to do which is attacking some ibo states and defending d other...and he calls himself an ibo man. He's a yoruba or Fulani born and raised in d east, that explains d ibo language he can speak. That's why he attacks some ibo state he doesn't lik then defend d ones he likes...cosing disunity among d ibos in every ibo or east thread.
Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by goodnessme1(f): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Doc10q:

That meleszanazi guy too is not an ibo man. This is how he attacks every eastern region state and side some. No real ibo man wud attack some of his fellow ibo state and side some at d same time(hes always creating unity btw d ibos). He once attacked my tribe ikwerre and called us bini ppl. He and d op are d same..of d same breed. Ok jus look at how he's attacking abia ppl and defending other ibo state only, is abia not an ibo state too?... If truly he was an ibo man, he wud defend all ibo states against this yoruba op.. But here he is proving to d yoruba fool that he's right..that abia is lik that but others are not.. Why defend some and leave some, whereas other tribes defend their whole states against other tribes even if one of their state has small flaw. Why don't he defend d whole ibo region if he indeed he's an ibo.... Which proves to me that he's not. He's yoruba or maybe Fulani born in ibo land, that's explains d speaking of d language. He's a jus d same as d op. Ok he's attacking aba and defending other ibo states(maybe he liks other ibo states & hates aba)... Ok is he now creating rooms for abia ppl to start attacking their fellow ibo states and all d ibos attacking themselves here so that d Yoruba will start laughing at them as ppl who are not United?? I don't know why ibo ppl always fall for and end disgracing themselves here in front of their enemy tribes. Nawao
I know all that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Are Igbos In Bayelsa! / Tinubu Can't Function Optimally Without This Guy(photos) / Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.