Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement (5756 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
M00N:

Sometimes God has difficulties in helping our lives to be better because of the wrong choices we make, and you've made quite a lot of choice and trust me karma issa bitch

You are right bro, I am only asking for his mercy.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by meezynetwork(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2020
LawBreaker:

You are right bro, I am only asking for his mercy.
34years old man, pls go and marry
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2020
meezynetwork:

34years old man, pls go and marry

Jesus, hw did you know my age.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by meezynetwork(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2020
LawBreaker:

Cos I know u very well. Are you not Kingsley again?
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by meezynetwork(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2020
LawBreaker:

I won't allow u to know me here
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
meezynetwork:
I won't allow u to know me here

Dat one concern u, I don't give a f-u-c-k. I don't even want to know you, wetin I dey carry u do.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by meezynetwork(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
LawBreaker:

Dat one concern u, I don't give a f-u-c-k. I don't even want to know you, wetin I dey carry u do.
Yeye man. So why sending me p.m? You are not ashamed of yourself Kingsley Modo? I pity ur wasted life. Be there and be running after small girls. Agadi ekwe nka
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Lamanii22(f): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
I no know whether na to laugh abi na to cry for you

Swears... Me too... I honestly don't know...
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by extol1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You better pay the money if you want to have peace of mind as a man.....They family are kind some will demand for 1mil so the choice is yours pay the money and have peace of mind......no let the girl naked swear for you with that belle oooo
your last two lines is making me to laugh
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by merieam16(f): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sikay19:
Bad man nigga cheesy. How sure are you that the pregnancy is truly yours ? My brotherly advice is that you should send 100k to them for the upkeep of the girl and her pregnancy. You are not responsible for their family misery so therefore you alone can not bear the burden of irresponsibility.
dont worry is just a matter of some years frm nw, by dat time mayb somone lik @op will do d same 2 ur daughter. * smh i wonder hw sum people give advice
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Enemaudokwu: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Beg the girl since she is with you. She will talk to her people to reconsider
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by bendazum: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by bendazum: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
LawBreaker:
I won't make that kind of mistake ever again, I have learnt my lessons

Okay.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by bendazum: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Once she gives birth, he should send her away? As in with d baby or without the baby? You think an irresponsible man can care for a baby? You see you have no sense?

So the girl that spread leg is the responsibie person abi?
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by bendazum: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Who is we? Abeg speak for yourself.

Babe, don't you wanna be a god mother no more?
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by bendazum: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
grandstar:
LawBreaker

You are only the father after DNA results. So, be patient. Since they dumped her in a October, that means there's about 2 months left.

Give them 200k and balance them after you've confirmed its yours.

Flee from fornication. Yes it is not easy. If you can't do that, stop getting girls prefnant

There's a male contraceptive called sensual. You inject it and it makes you sterile but not impotent. I'm not sure you can get it in nigeria

I am suspecting you.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by bendazum: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seems I didn't fully comprehend the extent of the fuckery.

Op only you impregnated 2 girls?

Now that was callous sha.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by SweetCunt97(f): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
bendazum:

So the girl that spread leg is the responsibie person abi?

So ur gf opening legs for you is irresponsible? Pls spare us.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by bendazum: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So ur gf opening legs for you is irresponsible? Pls spare us.

I should be telling you to spare us your hypocrisy and self righteous judgement.

Go and open leg for a man that hasn't paid a dime on your head nah.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by SweetCunt97(f): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
bendazum:

I should be telling you to spare us your hypocrisy and self righteous judgement.

Go and open leg for a man that hasn't paid a dime on your head nah.
Puhlese, how do you know if the pipe is functioning well without test driving it? Abi who wants stories after "I do"?
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by bendazum: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Puhlese, how do you know if the pipe is functioning well without test driving it? Abi who wants stories after "I do"?

Now verily verily I know you are a dude.

You can come and be going.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Bad commando grin
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Strech(m): 1:00am On Apr 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

Guy, you see all that nonsense you wrote up there about how you hate condoms and how you started with condom but had to remove it because you were not feeling it... that tells me all I need to know about you.

You don't love or value yourself, you have no self-worth, a bad decision maker, and above all, a sorry excuse for a G.
And all of these characteristics will reflect in various things in your life - business, job, relationships, etc.

A man who knows himself and has gained total control of his life NEVER lets the feeling he thinks he will get from pucci to override his common sense. He will not put his body and life at risk by sleeping with every marine spirit with a hole, worse still, without a condom.

You deserve everything that is coming to you.
if you can't advice the dude on how to get out of this mess. Just shut that Bleep up. All humans have their shortcoming. So! I don't why you will be saying all this trash.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by crackkhaus: 5:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Strech:
if you can't advice the dude on how to get out of this mess. Just shut that Bleep up. All humans have their shortcoming. So! I don't why you will be saying all this trash.
You must be silly.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Omar09(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

You deserve everything that is coming to you.

He deserves worse!
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Omar09:

He deserves worse!

See who is talking, a bad influence, am blushing
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Omar09(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
LawBreaker:

See who is talking, a bad influence, am blushing

Boy, use condom no! Assuming you used condom this girl for no blackmail you like this cause as en be her family na scam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words / My Old Parents Are Still At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.