Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement (5766 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by chillex8(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
delectablegyal:
you came inside her pvssy and you did not watch it flow out like a bosscheesy.
Ashewo/beer parlor comrade spotted. cheesy
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Billionsclub: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawBreaker:
I swear I am not proud of it. How can I be proud of a terrible mess like this? Money I am supposed to use for something reasonable, that is what I will pay just for settlement. On top of that they refused me from owning the child.

I believe u but u have to change by starting a church and Working on yourself. Go see a counselor because people like you will want anything on skirt. I know it is not easy. But if u believe u can, u can but if you believe otherwise,no man can help me. I will also advise u change your friends.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by DukeNija(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawBreaker:
she is delivering in late June of this year. The parents refused abortion wen I suggested it initially

And 500k will raise a child? Are they mad? Let them do their worst. They can’t kill you, or jail you because you’re their grandchild’s father.
Useless Humans. Half a million because you’re the first person to impregnate a girl in Nigeria abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by X0012(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
They trying to blackmail you man. How sure are you that u d owner of the pregnancy

Look this is what you should do.
Tell them you can only afford to send her money for her upkeep till she give birth.. You can settle them with not more than 50k( that is if u have the money)
Stay away from women and fucking during this period. Soon as she give birth do a DNA test right away. Your next line of action should be determine after you confirm the child is truly yours ...

!!!!NEXT TIME ONLY GO INTO RELATIONSHIP IF YOU SURE YOU READY TO MARRY THE PERSON!!!!
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by ikennamadu1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
No pay any dime.... Wait till she deliver... Then take the baby for DNA... Then from there you fit begin release money...
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by crackhouse(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Send us the account number so we can donate to the account.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Billionsclub:
This is what foolish people brag about. Sense has left u. I can perceive u are proud about it deep down within u. I blamed the fickled minded ladies. If all ladies can close their legs, marriages and weddings would have been on high side.
Any man who brags about how many pussy he has bleeped cannot fulfill destiny in a great deal. Women suck your destiny. Stick to one
If all married men can stop cheating,they would have saved themselves from 99percent of financial troubles. Even if not financial ,it could also be future trouble. Rubbish post

I strongly perceive you are the proud one here. Why imposing your opinion on others
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Bola146(f): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please don't bring this here, did you ask us when you guys are enjoying unaself? Pack well jare.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Comic relief. I don't know what to tell you, 'cause your story is hilarious.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Savvywriteprene(f): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
I really do not understand young men of these days. You were simultaneously sleeping with two ladies without protection. Wow! Welcome to reality, OP.

One thing I will tell you is to take responsibility for your actions. The deed is done, ensure the safety and well-being of the mothers of your children, and when your kids are born, play your fatherly role. That's the right thing to do.

Do not run away, do not abscond from your responsibilities. You might think it's the right thing to do, and some people here are advising you to challenge her parents or deny your responsibility. Do not listen to them. You will always reap what you sow.

Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by CHARLOE(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawBreaker:
I impregnated two girls but I can't marry any of them. I regret my actions, sometimes I feel I am possessed. I can't stay three days without Bleep and I hate to use CD and I have done many abortions. The other ones family is giving me tough time. I impregnated this girl and the family said if I do not want to marry her that I should settle their child with 500k. I priced 200k, but they insisted that it is 500k. On a more serious note, the deed is already done but I don't want to marry this girl for personal reasons known to me. It was only once I did it and the girl got pregnant. I didn't even accept to date her, it was her that was pushing me for a relationship. One day she persuaded me to allow her to come to my house and we were alone, before the devil tempted me and I had sex with her. I even pulled out and I didn't release into her. Though I started with condom but I wasn't feeling it so I had to remove it and do it raw but I didn't release into her. Now they gave me till Sunday to make the payment or they will make trouble with me. I am planning to pay 200k and run away. Since October I got her pregnant, the parents brought her and dumped her in my house. It has not been easy between the two of us, so the girl has been disturbing the parents that she is not comfortable in my house that I do not treat her well. So they came up with the settlement issue, that once I pay in the money they will come and carry their child. They have already given me account number.
They want to scam u, that pregnancy is not urs! Tell her n her family that you're not responsible for it cos u didn't cum inside her n will only accept responsibility if d result of a DNA test on d baby after delivery proofs it's urs. Trust me, them go ja pa! I'm very sure they know it's not urs but want to scam u cos dem know say I hold bar
Be smart ma nigga!

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawBreaker:
Why is all of you laughing at me? I need help please. My life is ruined.
And whose fault is it your life is ruined?

Keep lamenting. HIV is knocking
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
crackhouse:
Send us the account number so we can donate to the account.
Who is we? Abeg speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Billionsclub: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
princetunex:

I strongly perceive you are the proud one here. Why imposing your opinion on others

Think before you talk . U are a myopic observer

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Queenserah26(f): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Aswear
Modupetemmy1:
I no know whether na to laugh abi na to cry for you
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
LawBreaker:

The parents did not agree. They said balance from the money will be used to train their child in university or a trade she chooses to learn. As well as the unborn child expenses.
That money you are paying is just first of many that they will extort from you. Better give them your own terms and conditions and stamp your foot by it. If not they will extort you till you enter the grave. You never see something. They are just starting with you so better start getting comfortable with the demands.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Shokoloko(f): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2020
One word : Lol
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by grandstar(m): 4:47am On Apr 05, 2020
LawBreaker

You are only the father after DNA results. So, be patient. Since they dumped her in a October, that means there's about 2 months left.

Give them 200k and balance them after you've confirmed its yours.

Flee from fornication. Yes it is not easy. If you can't do that, stop getting girls prefnant

There's a male contraceptive called sensual. You inject it and it makes you sterile but not impotent. I'm not sure you can get it in nigeria
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by GboyegaD(m): 4:58am On Apr 05, 2020
LawBreaker:
Why is all of you laughing at me? I need help please. My life is ruined.

How sure are you that you are responsible? Tell them you would support partly in the ante natal and would pay for paternity test after delivery to ascertain if the baby is truly yours. Only then can you talk about settlement.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Billionsclub:

I believe u but u have to change by starting a church and Working on yourself. Go see a counselor because people like you will want anything on skirt. I know it is not easy. But if u believe u can, u can but if you believe otherwise,no man can help me. I will also advise u change your friends.

Thanks for your understanding. Please where do I find one.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2020
I have finally paid them the money. They are coming to take their child today. This happened in nnewi. If you know nnewi well, you should know they can be like this. At least let me have rest of mind and sleep in peace. I have learnt my lessons. I will now focus my life on finding a girl I can marry and taking care of the second girls up care. Please people learn my lessons, if you must have Bleep do with a CD. This is what addiction has caused me.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by captainking(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2020
LawBreaker:
I impregnated two girls but I can't marry any of them. I regret my actions, sometimes I feel I am possessed. I can't stay three days without Bleep and I hate to use CD and I have done many abortions. The other ones family is giving me tough time. I impregnated this girl and the family said if I do not want to marry her that I should settle their child with 500k. I priced 200k, but they insisted that it is 500k. On a more serious note, the deed is already done but I don't want to marry this girl for personal reasons known to me. It was only once I did it and the girl got pregnant. I didn't even accept to date her, it was her that was pushing me for a relationship. One day she persuaded me to allow her to come to my house and we were alone, before the devil tempted me and I had sex with her. I even pulled out and I didn't release into her. Though I started with condom but I wasn't feeling it so I had to remove it and do it raw but I didn't release into her. Now they gave me till Sunday to make the payment or they will make trouble with me. I am planning to pay 200k and run away. Since October I got her pregnant, the parents brought her and dumped her in my house. It has not been easy between the two of us, so the girl has been disturbing the parents that she is not comfortable in my house that I do not treat her well. So they came up with the settlement issue, that once I pay in the money they will come and carry their child. They have already given me account number.

Dude... You are about to dash them money...you said you did not cum inside her abi... I doubt that pregnancy is yours.. Take her to a hospital. Confirm how old the pregnancy is.. And crosscheck it with when you had sex with her.. For me. As far as. You did not cum in her.. U ain't the babydada
Stand your ground man...
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Billionsclub:

Think before you talk . U are a myopic observer

You are still trying relentlessly to prove me correct. Mr over Sabi. Uncle I know it all.
And get off my mention because you are henceforth ignored
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Lol
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2020
madridguy:
Still don't know how a full grown up man with sleep with a lady you know you cannot marry yet you didn't use raincoat.

Bros, sincerely i wish i sabi the girls i for teach them something believe na you go dey beg them make them marry you.

My advise, pay the money and be a responsible father to your unborn kids. Congratulations
Their ever standing prick doesn't allow them to use their head. You go see babe wey you know say you no fit marry, you go still go Bleep the babe skin to skin and then come here to sound like virgin cock.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by WalkerMichael(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2020
One thing I learned very early in life and it was from nairaland; If you know you can't marry her, use a protection. Use your head!

Sorry op. But damn, dropping off 5oobox is a huge money rn to her family . Gat no sibs or fam?
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by seanwilliam(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2020
crackkhaus:

Guy, you see all that nonsense you wrote up there about how you hate condoms and how you started with condom but had to remove it because you were not feeling it... that tells me all I need to know about you.

You don't love or value yourself, you have no self-worth, a bad decision maker, and above all, a sorry excuse for a G.
And all of these characteristics will reflect in various things in your life - business, job, relationships, etc.

A man who knows himself and has gained total control of his life NEVER lets the feeling he thinks he will get from pucci to override his common sense. He will not put his body and life at risk by sleeping with every marine spirit with a hole, worse still, without a condom.

You deserve everything that is coming to you.
hmmmm

Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2020
bro to be honest it will be very difficult for you to succeed in life.
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020
LawBreaker:
I have finally paid them the money. They are coming to take their child today. This happened in nnewi. If you know nnewi well, you should know they can be like this. At least let me have rest of mind and sleep in peace. I have learnt my lessons. I will now focus my life on finding a girl I can marry and taking care of the second girls up care. Please people learn my lessons, if you must have Bleep do with a CD. This is what addiction has caused me.

So who will marry the holes you created
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
delectablegyal:
you came inside her pvssy and you did not watch it flow out like a bosscheesy.
damn!

He came inside her Natural African pussy,but he did not watch it flow out like a boss! So sad
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
M00N:
bro to be honest it will be very difficult for you to succeed in life.

Why do you say so? R u God?
Re: I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
LawBreaker:

Why do you say so? R u God?

Sometimes God has difficulties in helping our lives to be better because of the wrong choices we make, and you've made quite a lot of choice and trust me karma issa bitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. / Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow / Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.