Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom (1687 Views)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by chiemmanuel(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ibrixy:

Am currently going through the same, I've managed to graduate from the University, how did you get to put yourself together, because it's very heartbreaking " I'm a very chronic Introvert" any words of advice ?
I was my own inspiration, at a time I wanted to quit, close family friends adviced i take it as my destiny, that not everyone will make it in life, more painful is that my uncle and aunts were all rich, highest they can give you is clothes brought from Abroad, i promised myself that what i am passing through none of my kids would experience it, i dug deep, slaved till where I am now
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
No
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by chiemmanuel(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Same story bro but
Story for another day sad
Something white people can't do
Sometimes when I see how those white treat their children I blame myself for being born in Africa
just hold on, you will smile
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by chiemmanuel(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
ranmoor:

wait till you start having the dough, that is when you will hear " your mom is your mom" and all those manipulation theatrics.
it has already started
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
chiemmanuel:
just hold on, you will smile
I hope so bro
But I don't have the faith sad
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
justnock:

Did she cheat on your dad or something?
Na everything you wan hear haha grin
No go hear something wey your ear go lock O grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by thepartyforum(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Here is a Community for Single and Married Youths who are willing to Educate and Build their Relationship and Talent lives.

Register & Join POSITIVELY AFFECTING RELATIONSHIPS AND TALENTED YOUTHS (PARTY) ARENA today and start getting paid as a member.

To register and acrivate your membership ,

Here is the code for the online registration �

https://forms.app/partyforum/registeration-1

To Join our Whatsap Platform click on
https:///GGHEDA7zxXcEhwYH86ZAiL

For enquiries Whatsapp 08100044988
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Na everything you wan hear haha grin
No go hear something wey your ear go lock O grin
LMFAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by kecee99(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Toseenlove:
Generally most African Nigerian Parents are Evil People either Wealthy, Rich or Poor. Most Nigerian Parents doesn't know and understand what Parenting Entails.....
Very true, most African parents don't care to know if there kids are passing through depression. All they want is a well behaved child always angry

4 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Toseenlove:
Generally most African Nigerian Parents are Evil People either Wealthy, Rich or Poor. Most Nigerian Parents doesn't know and understand what Parenting Entails.....
Imagine a mom telling her daughter that you are complaining of new sandals
When your mate boyfriend are buying sandals for them a girl of just 12 years old
The girl cried bitterly to her teacher that day in school
My guy called his mom back then when we were in school and after sending him 2K
You Know what is mom said
she said to him in youruba don't call again
And I was like he shouldn't call again
And I asked myself when the money runs out what will he eat .? angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Eberechi24(f): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
I will be glad to "marry" my mother if I am a man.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by chiemmanuel(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I hope so bro
But I don't have the faith sad
me too, but I held on, in five years time, you will look back and smile, believe me
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Missmossy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
I prefer my Mom’s attributes and I look so much like her so if she were to be a man, yes I would want to marry someone like her.

Nevertheless she compliments my dad pretty well smiley and they are good together.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Xioxing: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chi59:

No. Because you have exchanged your brain for kulikuli.

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Akanoaaa(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
If am a girl I will gladly say yes to my dad, what a wonderful man he was. But to my mum... Wo, her wahala is too much, I will say no. Although she a good mum but she can shout for the whole world and I don't like that. So, it's a no for her.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by COOL10(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Toseenlove:

Nigerian parents see themselves as gods to their children. They aim to coerce submissiveness through fear and manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by explosiveskull(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Am still single cos I've not seen any lady like my mum, she is intelligent, industrious, hardworking, kind, articulate, beautiful, righteous, understanding, neat, tidy, loyal, submissive to the family, caring, graceful, eloquent, a good cook, modest, empatic, infact she is perfect with a balanced temperament, someone that will punish you cos she wants to correct you not cos she is angry, a complete woman with the right height, supportive, funny, and she is a nurse.

But my dad, forget it, even I won't advise my sisters to marry someone like him though he tried very well for us atleast he invested so much in educating us, maybe its just that I dislike him.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by ImaIma1(f): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
ranmoor:
As for me, God forbids! I can't even wish my mom for an enemy !

Really? On this forum where mothers are seen as superhuman?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Shugavee(f): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2020
There r so many things I hate about my dad n also a lot I love about him. He was a good man , very cheerful, believer of tradition n treated his community with love , helps everyone around him , he was a hard worker , very intelligent man . But at home he flopped in different ways .. I would want my man to be a hardworker like he was . He made sure he left investments for his kids n I am super proud of him. Rip daddy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Olatara(f): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
My dad? Hell No. My mom? Chai that woman is a hustler, her brain is always how can I make money, she singlehandedly trained I and my brother to the university, till date, she will still ask me if I need money, ever ready to help. Muah to my momma. I am already tolling her path. No time for nonsense fight and gossips, business on her mind, that my mom for you.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by juniorboma: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
explosiveskull:
Am still single cos I've not seen any lady like my mum, she is intelligent, industrious, hardworking, kind, articulate, beautiful, righteous, understanding, neat, tidy, loyal, submissive to the family, caring, graceful, eloquent, a good cook, modest, empatic, infact she is perfect with a balanced temperament, someone that will punish you cos she wants to correct you not cos she is angry, a complete woman with the right height, supportive, funny, and she is a nurse.

But my dad, forget it, even I won't advise my sisters to marry someone like him though he tried very well for us atleast he invested so much in educating us, maybe its just that I dislike him.

What is she doing on your profile?
Isn't that the sickle cell girl?
Is she a sister?

Just wondering..
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by explosiveskull(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
juniorboma:

What is she doing on your profile?
Isn't that the sickle cell girl?
Is she a sister?

Just wondering..
What is wrong with you? must you say it that way and I don't have any explanation for you.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oh yes! I'd like to marry someone like my dad. That man always puts family first in whatever he does. There's never a dull moment with him.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Someone Like Your Dad/mom by wizdomnzube(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Omo I wish to marry woman lyk my momsy oh...dah woman na diamond mehn. Buh the truth be say ah nor fit see ha type again. The things we call girls dis days na opposite of wetin our parents be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mouth Action /head Sin Against God? / Adult Video:self Control Is Needed While Watching This / Why Do Men RAPE, Seriously?....air Your View!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.