Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) (2820 Views)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2020
A lady is left in tears and heartbreak after she caught her boyfriend sleeping with her best friend, Teresa in a hotel room.

The lady whose identity is not known seem to have gotten a clue about her boyfriend's infidelity before catching him having sex with her best friend.

She was surprise to find out that her best friend, Teresa was the lady her boyfriend was cheating on her with. She cried and asked her friend why she did what she did after trusting her with her secret and about her personal life.

"Teresa, you inspire me, you stand by me Teresa, what did I ever do wrong to you, what did I ever do to expect something like this from you. And you, am disappointed at you two, you want to know why am disappointed at you, because I tell you this story, about what my mother's friend did to she, and you are going to put me through it, you, especially you. Teresa, you even went backing me up Teresa, you do this to me Teresa, say something. have I ever treat you bad Teresa?".

Teresa hide her face from her friend as she felt ashamed of her action while the boyfriend stood and watch.

See video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/04/04/moment-a-lady-caught-her-boyfriend-cheating-with-her-best-friend-video/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by NextD18: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2020
When a guy introduces his beautiful and pretty girlfriend to his friends.....His friends will be motivated to go get a beautiful and pretty to compete.

But when a lady introduce her handsome and rich boyfriend to her friends.....Her friends will be jealous and will want to sleep with that particular guy to compete.

It's in a woman's nature to hate the progress of women around her.

9 Likes

Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by phintohlar(f): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Teresa is not doing well ooin
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by Kobicove(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2020
phintohlar:
Teresa is not doing well ooin

Ooin!

She's doing well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by phintohlar(f): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2020
Kobicove:

Ooin!

She's doing well cheesy
she's not joor, at all
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by daddytime(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2020
In fact, the way brother thing go take run back inside ehn even when him never cum, the guy go prefer COVID-19 right now.

See as the guy stand like young Mr.Ibu
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by techycontents(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Error 404
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Ladies hate each other. I swear, they don't stick to the girl code.
cheesy
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by chiemmanuel(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Unless you are married, never claim ownership to anyone
If you have sex, with your girlfriend or boy friend, he can equally have sex with another person
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by delectablegyal(f): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2020
you all men like pvssy too much. why?
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by Abfinest007(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2020
episode one
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by StephenBB(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2020
delectablegyal:
You all ladies like d*cks too much. Why?
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by FatherBona: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
delectablegyal:
[/s]
Girls don't like dicks right?
Shift abeg
Especially girls like you wey go see prick ur body no go rest
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by Powersurge: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
delectablegyal:

Blame the hormones. It seems ostrogen is more patient than testosterone. That motherf*** is always hyper secreted.

This is me flogging testosterone right now.

Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by delectablegyal(f): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Powersurge:

Blame the hormones. It seems ostrogen is more patient than testosterone. That motherf*** is always hyper secreted.

This is me flogging testosterone right now.

how many pvssies have you phucked?
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by Powersurge: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
delectablegyal:

how many pvssies have you phucked?

I don't know where you are going with that, but a lot.
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by Randy100: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Let me beleive that this is a movie. I can't imagine that I am in a hotel room and somebody will just barge into my room.
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by Temmiiope: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
delectablegyal:

except me
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
bestie giving him free kpomo to chop cheesy
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by KingZaddy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
you catch me banging i must climax before i ask your forgiveness else i wont forgive you for killing my joy
Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by MiaB(f): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
See the pot bellied cow that's cheating on someone

1 Like

Re: Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
MiaB:
See the pot bellied cow that's cheating on someone
he's probably a rich niggur

(1) (Reply)

Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! / The Spiritual Tradition In Enugu State That Makes Women Run Mad For Committing A / I Suffered With My Husband And Now He Left Me To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.