Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) (395 Views)

Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020

Ever since the first case and now this virus is all over the world, no pastor in the news has healed someone of this virus. When HIV was here I remember watch some pastors healing people of this disease on tv. TB Joshua healed a lot of people, at least from what I see on tv. But since this virus started, the pastor's are even advising their members not to come to church to avoid spread of the virus, or they don't faith anymore, I thought if you enter the tabernacle of god everything disappears. Please the pastor's in the building enlighten us more because all the pastor's in the whole world no one of their God has healed this disease anywhere. Even pope is in hiding and wearing face mask.. grin grin
The only thing the pastor's did was creating online way to pay tithes and offerings.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Religion is the greatest tool for manipulation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2020
I stopped Believing in those pastors a long time ago.....the Miracles you often see them performing are Pure Script.

5 Likes

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I stopped Believing in those pastors a long time ago.....the Miracles you often see them performing are Pure Script.
don't mind them
Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Religion is the greatest tool for manipulation.

ah swear. Maybe after all these self there is no hell or heaven they use to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Bacteriologist(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Question Everything.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Greatzeus(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
I am not a sheepy. There's no pastor any where in the world that I accord more respect to like my Mum and Dad. Yet I respect them anyway because there are still genuine ones as there are fakes.
As a person I respect spiritual things and I don't mess with them. You guys should mellow on this recent recurring stylish mocking of pastors as a result of Corona outbreak. Remember it is God who heals not them.
Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
They are waiting for the outbreak to be over so they can go back to performing miracles grin

1 Like

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
CHESTER48:

Ever since the first case and now this virus is all over the world, no pastor in the news has healed someone of this virus. When HIV was here I remember watch some pastors healing people of this disease on tv. TB Joshua healed a lot of people, at least from what I see on tv. But since this virus started, the pastor's are even advising their members not to come to church to avoid spread of the virus, or they don't faith anymore, I thought if you enter the tabernacle of god everything disappears. Please the pastor's in the building enlighten us more because all the pastor's in the whole world no one of their God has healed this disease anywhere. Even pope is in hiding and wearing face mask.. grin grin
The only thing the pastor's did was creating online way to pay tithes and offerings.

What you see in the TV are mostly fake miracles. God impacted miracle has ceased as the Bible said at 1cor 13:8-end.

People won't accept it, but that won't change the truth.

1 Like

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by kingxsamz(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Churches are another form of theatre.
Na acting dem dey do there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Deicide: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Corona virus is no respecter of any Religion, you are not safe if your are a Muslim or a Christian or Hindu, corona doesn't care! but in this world it's either you take the blue pill or you take the red pill, the choice is yours.
Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
JMAN05:

What you see in the TV are mostly fake miracles. God impacted miracle has ceased as the Bible said at 1cor 13:8-end.

People won't accept it, but that won't change the truth.
the thing weak me ooo. This life eeh believe anything you want to do at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
kingxsamz:
Churches are another form of theatre.
Na acting dem dey do there.

100% correct and 100% ACTING. They get paid for their acting through payment of Tithes and Offerings, lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by CodeTemplar: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
If you ask me, the relatively low rate of spread is a miracle on its own.Just as there were Israelite who knew of the promise towards them but didn't taste it because of unbelief, there are so called Christians with unbelief.
Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by emmaodet: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Immediately I started asking questions in church I was termed disobedient and disrespectful.

Religion shuns critical thinking

2 Likes

Re: Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) by emmaodet: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Religion is the reason the poor haven't killed the rich. - Napoleon bonarte

Me: It is the reason for the seeming stability we have now. Without it, there'd be revolution!
This leads to the golden question: what injustice is religion helping to protect?

This suggest that, there's a an unjust system or condition which has the tendency to cause the masses to revolt. Hence we need religion to suppress the masses and keep them contained in a cycle of false hope.

The question is, what is this unjust system or condition?

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance And Liberation / God Will Use Coronavirus To Wipe Out 'stupid People' From Earth - Pastor Tibetan / Why Thomas Aquinas Didn’t Finish His Summa Theologica?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.