Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

A Short Story! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Short Story! (692 Views)

A Short Story About The Greatest Man Everlived Muhammad S.a.w. / The Power Of The Quran - A Short Story / The Road To Dubai : A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story! by tbaba1234: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2010
In the name of Allah the most compassionate, the most merciful,

This happened to me recently,

I was lying on my bed listening to Surah rahman, then i started  shivering,shaking and shedding tears. I couldn't control my emotions.  That had never happened to me before then. After the surah, i was still shaking, had to leave my room to try and regain some composure.

A few days later, i was talking to a brother about the incident, because it was the first time i had felt like that even though i have listened to recitations hundreds of times. As i was talking to the brother, i logged into facebook with my phone and the first thing i saw was this:

"Allah has sent down the best statement, a Book, its parts resembling each other in goodness & truth oft repeated. The skins of those who fear their lord shiver from it. Then their skins & hearts soften to the remembrance of Allah" [Az Zumar 39:23]

Prophet (PBUH) said: "The fire will not touch a man who weeps out of the fear of Allah until the milk returns to the bosoms, " [Tirmidhi,Nasa'i,& Haakim]

It was just amazing because i couldn't tell how i got there,  But Allah (SWT) shows His signs to us in the most perfect ways.

This happened on December 3, 2010.

Just thought to share my story,

Salam

(1) (Reply)

Glad To Be Muslim / Poll On Punchng.com About Hijab / Amnesty For Bokoharam And The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.