Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution (31638 Views)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by pasol4real(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
back2sender:

Thank you my brother. People just start praising anything without due diligence if it's newest standard. If not I can call an aboki and tell him to sew clothes as mask for me.
Finally surprised this man is been praised when the state is classified as the worst in the south east by people from that axis
Isn’t it the same way u afonjas are praising sanwolu that has been performing so poorly only for him to suddenly be forming active during this corona virus period.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Blazebond(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na so e suppose be,up abia up Nigeria.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by CSTR2: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

This is where the federal government comes in to assist them .. but unfortunately, The government of the day is irresponsible.
The federal government is still waiting for innoson to produce prototype. grin

A whole automaker.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by abbaapple: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
stanliwise:
too much of Whatsapp audio and rumor is affecting your brain. Sha die alone and don’t put your innocent family in danger.

angry

You sound so confused and usel*** which Audio Whatsapp Stf man! Spits
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by foreshore(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by rigarmortis: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Igbo Amaka biko
Our Wastern brothers may be in pains

is this really necessary?

especially the western brother part?
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by abbaapple: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
hargbolahan01:
can you just stop all this lies... covid 19 was originated from a market in Wuhan were people have direct contact with life animal according to the scientific research it was contracted from snake and bat

chinese cities like Beijing and shenzen where 5G is being tested has little cases and some part of Seoul which is korea capital have 5G since early last year but they don't start covid 19 but Wuhan which have no 5G technology is the birth of the virus..

that should tell you that it wasn't caused by 5G as many people are saying

angry

Ode! I didn’t say it was caused by 5G, I mean is just an agenda to promote 5G Network! Go and research about 5G and stop acting like a dummy! Spits lipsrsealed
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by nwasteve(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abia, Aba particularly is very enterprising.
Kudos to Ikpeazu on this matter
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by olax02(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

Extra Nice
I love this nice job. This is what france and US are fighting for...
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by einsteine(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why do you need approval to distribute a product that people want? Start by distributing from your state and neighboring state.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
CSTR2:

The federal government is still waiting for innoson to produce prototype. grin

A whole automaker.

We don't have a government

We don't have a government
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Okay

Interesting

I'm not impressed but soon we will all start looking like black panther with our Ankara facemasks

grin grin

Identity is everything... I prefer to look like Black Panther than a Chernobyl survivor!!! cool
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Powerintoxicate: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Must u wait for NCDC? This is my problem with igbos...Start distribution in the east!!!
Hausa's has been sewing and selling face masks since time immemorial cos of the dusty atmosphere during harmattan, who approved it?? Una dey wait for approval...until That Bashir boy comes online to say its fake and should not be used by Nigerians. Wonder when u people will have sense...tchew
you not a serious person. You just too tribalistic. Who gives a Bleep bout the igbo people anyways?
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by CSTR2: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
The NCDC should work with them.

Surgical masks are just filters made from polymer materials.

There is nothing special there.

Once you get the polymer material, the rest is just tailor work.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Subzero047: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Openbusiness:
I will rather use a bra as face mask than wear this rubbish. Do people think face mask is just about sowing cloth together? The manufacturing must follow certain medical architecture, like the diameter of the mesh of the fabric material, the thickness and what not. This people think facemask production is something any Tom dick and Harry tailor can do. No, it's a standard manufacturing process with quality checks processes involved. I pity those who wear this rubbish. Coronavirus go show una pepper grin
[/s]

Shut up and go and wear mask, Mpama
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Agugbadin: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
What has Okezie done to keep Aba clean.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Subzero047: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
CSTR2:
The NCDC should work with them.

Surgical masks are just filters made from polymer materials.

There is nothing special there.

Once you get the polymer material, the rest is just tailor work.
[/s]

Why not build your own

Hateful being
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by 400billionman: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Igbo Amaka biko
Our Wastern brothers may be in pains

Abstain from making divisive comments..
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by athaboi(f): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Don't be distracted from the root cause of this global crisis.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER. THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. THE ONE GLOBAL GOVERNANCE, GLOBAL COMMUNISM

You can choose to close your ears until it happens. Or PREPARE now for Rapture. Educate yourself about the NWO. And Don't Take The Mark.

Consequences of Ignorance/Unbelief/foolishness.
You'll take the mandatory mark. And worship the Man of Sin. Revelations 13:8
oga shift with this bulshit
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by LabDNA: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
stevenosa:

I leave in Akoka area of Lagos state, not too far from D Next Hotel at abayomi street. They are sharing things based on party affiliation. I am really disappointed with our politicians. They have turned a global issue to political issues in Nigeria. Imagine!!!

That's yoruba for you and their winner-takes-all greedy nepotistic attitude in politics.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Looks cheap i can't put this thing on i prefer the one from US
see you! if you are in Spain like you claimed, you will not need to wear it, they are for people in Nigeria. grin
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Don't be distracted from the root cause of this global crisis.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER. THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. THE ONE GLOBAL GOVERNANCE, GLOBAL COMMUNISM

You can choose to close your ears until it happens. Or PREPARE now for Rapture. Educate yourself about the NWO. And Don't Take The Mark.

Consequences of Ignorance/Unbelief/foolishness.
You'll take the mandatory mark. And worship the Man of Sin. Revelations 13:8
I want the mark, i will take the bloody mark and worship whoever the fu ck they are. now get the fu ck out!!!
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by 400billionman: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oga seun is out of isolation.......

Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, thought it's just about sewing cloth to cover mouth......

He does not understand that certain requirements are expected........ Same way he is administering his state.......

The nose mask is basically disinfected cloth to protect the nose.

There is no big science around it. Don't think the green cloth they use in sewing it abroad has any significance.

And don't think Aba people don't have that green material.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
athaboi:
oga shift with this bulshit
Don't mind the Jobless goon, post all kinda bullshiit on social media thesedays without a shred of proof.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Noel19: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
I will rather use a bra as face mask than wear this rubbish. Do people think face mask is just about sowing cloth together? The manufacturing must follow certain medical architecture, like the diameter of the mesh of the fabric material, the thickness and what not. This people think facemask production is something any Tom dick and Harry tailor can do. No, it's a standard manufacturing process with quality checks processes involved. I pity those who wear this rubbish. Coronavirus go show una pepper grin

Like Oshiomole, Go and Die.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Meteng: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
yemibayo:
Has anyone performed quality assurance on these masks?
Read again, that's what he's asking NCDC to do
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Noel19: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Biafrarep:

Honest to God, Seun really need to look for a way to check one's IQ before allowing them to open account on nairaland. Like seriously, what are you blabbing about? So, because sample batch was sent to NCDC (which is standard protocol) now means they didn't follow approved standards during production??

Damn it, your ignorance is at base level.

Guy what's your problem? Stop wasting your mental strength trying to enlighten "Dumb and Stupid" people. No matter how hard you try you won't achieve anything. It's an effort in futility trying to fill up a basket with water.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Noel19: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Okay

Interesting

I'm not impressed but soon we will all start looking like black panther with our Ankara facemasks

grin grin

Is it not better to look like a black panther than ending up contracting the virus and look like a WALKING DEAD zombie.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by xcelentattitude(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Seun:
I love what this man is doing. The main issue with the locally made masks I’ve seen is the lack of a nose wire which allows you to shape the mask around your nose. They need to sew some flexible wire that holds its shape into the top of each mask .

There's no problem, once they give you your own, you can put copper wire or 2mm wire so it can form the shape you want grin

Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Millenniumlady(f): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
gypsey:
see you! if you are in Spain like you claimed, you will not need to wear it, they are for people in Nigeria. grin
Hope you no I'm angry with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Ituk Mbang Hospital, Akwa Ibom, To Be Commissioned By Udom Emmanuel / Listeriosis Outbreak: WHO Warns Nigeria, 15 Other African Countries / Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.