Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution (31682 Views)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by erico2k2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Looks cheap i can't put this thing on i prefer the one from US
US are looking for whom to supply them.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by VULCAN(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
"the one from US" that was actually made in China, the same people that distributed the virus to the globe.

A lot of stupid people who pretend to be what they are not will die in Africa from covid while plenty local people will survive

Millenniumlady:
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by HworldH(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=88090711]

Oga seun is out of isolation.......

Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, thought it's just about sewing cloth to cover mouth......

He does not understand that certain requirements are expected........ Same way he is administering his state....... [/What do you mean? Okezie ikpeazu have masters in Clinical Biochemistry and have his PHD in pharmaceutical Biochemistry and you're saying he doesn't understand the function of a face mask?]
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Hope you no I'm angry with you
Not as much as i am angry with you. grin for telling me lies.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Millenniumlady(f): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
gypsey:
Not as much as i am angry with you. grin for telling me lies.
I'm not lying if you want I'll show you pictures
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Appreciate your own for once. Travel to US and buy one then. Blacks can't support their own yet want change. Wait for China infected mask then
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by VULCAN(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
The test kits are loaded with the virus. Spain, Turkey and Netherlands are rejecting Chinese masks and test kits. Look Deep and stop believing what the authorities are telling you. There is a global and local game going on

MainJoe:
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by HworldH(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, thought it's just about sewing cloth to cover mouth......

He does not understand that certain requirements are expected........ Same way he is administering his state.......

Okezie ikpeazu is medically inclined and a senior lecturer before he became governor I wonder how you think you know the use of a facemask better than a former lecturer having masters in Clinical Biochemistry and PHD in pharmaceutical Biochemistry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by VULCAN(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
You ignored the question, too bad
yemibayo:
I think a government agency should be in charge of this. It won't make sense if we just bring in masks without any confirming that they are good for us to use.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by MainJoe: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
VULCAN:
The test kits are loaded with the virus. Spain, Turkey and Netherlands are rejecting Chinese masks and test kits. Look Deep and stop believing what the authorities are telling you. There is a global and local game going on

Have we made efforts to develop test kits locally? The mobile test sites in South Africa, are they sourced from China. Let our government not deceive us they are working to curb the virus without testing.

We have only 8 testing labs in the country. What happened to developing more or is the N15 Billion donated by the Presidency to fight the virus for bookkeeping?
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm not lying if you want I'll show you pictures
yes, show me!
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
VULCAN:

Do you have a proof to this your claim? or are you just propagating the same lame rumours?
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Benemond(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
angry
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Millenniumlady(f): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
gypsey:
yes, show me!
not on this thread
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Kennyswag: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol.. is this a joke or what?
This flat.head people self gringrin
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
not on this thread
send your number the my email on my profile i will add you on watsaap.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Millenniumlady(f): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
gypsey:
send your number the my email on my profile i will add you on watsaap.
mention me in an old thread so i can give you my email i can't access this one due a different devices
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by wildlife9999(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
why must you wait for Abuja connection
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Lexusgs430: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=HworldH post=88093965][/quote]

Are you sure his credentials are real? Because corruption is his forte........
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by xpool(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
yemibayo:
Has anyone performed quality assurance on these masks?
Exactly, because that fabric "wrapper" looks too thick and usually contains tiny particles that could be harmful to the lungs. We need to make something that is standard so we can compete and export
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Dollabiz: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
mention me in an old thread so i can give you my email i can't access this one due a different devices
buenas tardes senorita grin
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by luluman: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Igbo Amaka biko
Our Wastern brothers may be in pains
Are every Igbo sick upstairs? The only opportunity for you to make a positive statement on Nairaland is wasted.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Millenniumlady(f): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
gypsey:
buenas tardes senorita grin
check
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by luluman: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
BarrElChapo:
smiley why the Ankara material ?
would you prefer khaki?
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by shekauvsbuhari: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
the ones that couldnt protect them from corona virus and they are running to get from china?
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by shekauvsbuhari: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
yemibayo:
Has anyone performed quality assurance on these masks?
you should have tried to read before commenting.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Studyinchina200(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
You mean same US that is importing all their masks from China?

Millenniumlady:

Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Millenniumlady(f): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Studyinchina200:
You mean same US that is importing all their masks from China?

Leave me alone
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Chicastle: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Igbo Amaka biko
Our Wastern brothers may be in

pains

Then know anything?..nah to snatch phone under ikeja bridge them sabi. Igbo amaka
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by govomotors: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Which US are talking about? The US I know is buying from China. Please be pride of what your country can provide.

Millenniumlady:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days / 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts / Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.