Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution (31657 Views)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by BIAFRAisBURIED: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
WE DON'T NEED THEIR FAKE FACEMASKS. STUPID PEOPLE
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Lovelyn451(f): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you not a serious person. You just too tribalistic. Who gives a Bleep bout the igbo people anyways?
yea, I know no one cares abt them so I hate seeing them working for the good of other tribes...rubbish

Who approved the cut and sew the northerners are selling? Tchew

1 Like

Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by govomotors: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
For your information, US just approve use of non medical grade mask

Millenniumlady:
Looks cheap i can't put this thing on i prefer the one from US

1 Like

Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Powerintoxicate: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lovelyn451:
yea, I know no one cares abt them so I hate seeing them working for the good of other tribes...rubbish

Who approved the cut and sew the northerners are selling? Tchew
learn to love other tribes. Everyone knows an igbo mam can never be trusted
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Peace1993: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
This really catches up with my expectation even though it's a long overdue action to be taken by a state not to mention the FG at large.

LET'S ALWAYS LOCALISE SOLUTIONS AS A COUNTRY, I MEAN, IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR AFFAIRS.

Metrix147:
more pic
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by belzabull(f): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
wilemer:

you are a fool.... in pain over what.... a cheap nose mask?!

stop disgracing Igbos
you are a bigger fool for insulting him

The abia state govt made a commendable effort

How many has your useless and insensitive nigerian government provided?

Ewu
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by belzabull(f): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:
WE DON'T NEED THEIR FAKE FACEMASKS. STUPID PEOPLE
coming from a cursed animal...lmao
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by BIAFRAisBURIED: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
belzabull:
coming from a cursed animal...lmao
[/s]

CURSED BASTARDS
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by jobfynder(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
yemibayo:
Has anyone performed quality assurance on these masks?

The Gov said they have carried out what NCDC required to make it auitable, dont you think NCDC should know better?
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by jaxxy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
All these our useless governors.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Lovelyn451(f): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
learn to love other tribes. Everyone knows an igbo mam can never be trusted
hey, stop quoting me to preach hatred for Igbo's while advising me to love other tribes...

With all the trust you've given to northerners by dashing them ur vote since indepence till date, what have they done for you? Mumu
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Lilimax(f): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Seun:
I love what this man is doing. The main issue with the locally made masks I’ve seen is the lack of a nose wire which allows you to shape the mask around your nose. They need to sew some flexible wire that holds its shape into the top of each mask.
Not all Nose mask has the flexible nose wire you're talking about. I personally use 3M nose mask for my job even before the outbreak of Covid-19 and it doesn't have the wire.
Stay safe bro.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by wizod(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
the one from US d chinese infected wit d virus and pushed to d market-
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by slysteel: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you had light at home to watch the news and charge your phone gor browsing,you would have been able to notice that CDC is asking Americans to cover their nose witj bandanas due to shortage of facemasks in America
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by justmondris: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:

People like you are the problem of this country. Ordinary Nigeria made face mask you are saying you cannot wear it because it is too cheap but you will be opening your mouth to criticize the senators for rejecting made in Nigeria cars. You want to buy U. S face mask and wear it just because it is more expensive when even the
U. S(CDC) is currently telling their people to use their old shirt, headtie, bandanna to make their own face mask??
You can watch it here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPx1yqvJgf4

I laugh you in pidggin.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oga seun is out of isolation.......

Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, thought it's just about sewing cloth to cover mouth......

He does not understand that certain requirements are expected........ Same way he is administering his state.......
Those men are clowns. These face mask has zero protection against Corona virus.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Lexusgs430: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Those men are clowns. These face mask has zero protection against Corona virus.

It's simply designed as a fashion accessory..... Somebody claims that fraudulent governor, bagged a PhD............
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Obamaofusa: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kennyswag:
Lol.. is this a joke or what?
This flat.head people self gringrin

They are just loud with empty heads.He has millions of Abians,why doesn't he give them first so everybody will see its efficacy moreover we have seen people using handkerchiefs.

They just like to be noticed.
Maurice Iwu said he will roll out vaccines very soon....Do they just roll out vaccines, it takes 12 or 18 months to do this but it is all about......NOTICE ME.
Innoson said he would produce ventilators and needs govt to give him 4 billion without even a prototype..... NOTICE ME.
Meanwhile, a sharp guy by name Funfere just designed a ventilator and he can mass produce if he partners with a good company.This is what Innoson should do but but he relies totally on his Chinese partners and needs to be noticed and given money before market.

Ikpeazu too said he has shipped grin
facemasks to NCDC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oga seun is out of isolation.......

Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, thought it's just about sewing cloth to cover mouth......

He does not understand that certain requirements are expected........ Same way he is administering his state.......
Go back and read the interview again. He knows those requirements and he made mention of them. Besides, he's a doctoral degree holder in biochemistry. So, he's not a novice when it comes to public health. Be guided.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Lexusgs430: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mandeyy:
Go back and read the interview again. He knows those requirements and he made mention of them. Besides, he's a doctoral degree holder in biochemistry. So, he's not a novice when it comes to public health. Be guided.

Are you also very sure his credentials are real?...
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Skyfornia(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
yemibayo:
Has anyone performed quality assurance on these masks?

It is obvious you didn't read the article..
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you also very sure his credentials are real?...
You've got brain, but you don't want to use it. So, I don't answer a stupid question.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mandeyy:
You've got brain, but you don't want to use it. So, I don't answer a stupid question.

The same brain your stupid politicians have, that has failed the country....... Leading stupid people like lamb to the abattoir........
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Johnsown1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Butoneday2:
U dey mind them ndia bu ndi ofe mmanu

I tire
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by RYTEBABY: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:

No u are not even up to the standard for this mask. U can request FG to release those one that Alibaba brought for them with covid 19 positive. This is why we are where we are now cuz we depended on China for everything. Now China is sick and we should be handicapped waiting for China to recover.
Why no travel and go and stay in ur US now.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by abovecomsmyhelp: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
These are not the Aba made and you don't use ordinary material to make facemask
Millenniumlady:
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Obakoolex(m): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Okay

Interesting

I'm not impressed but soon we will all start looking like black panther with our Ankara facemasks

grin grin

Please where is Lagbaja tongue
He must tell us how he foresee this things 20 years ago�
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Bekool(m): 2:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Metrix147:

https://abntv.ng/2020/04/covid-19-abia-awaits-ncdcs-approval-to-roll-out-nationwide-face-mask-distribution/

This ones are surely safer than those ones that was earlier imported from coronavirus infested china by jack ma.
Re: Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution by Kirgyakos(m): 2:44am On Apr 05, 2020
you can even buy different colours to match with your dressing
swaggerlicious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital / Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.