Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (52793 Views)

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
U said ur dad is an imam too den i gues he's also a BRAINWASHED MAGGOT SLAVE too..Hahahaha

I should now be revealing his true identity right, that's if he's in Nigeria then.. Like I said, you're BRAINWASHED MAGGOT SLAVES IN NIGERIA grin
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I should now be revealing his true identity right, that's if he's in Nigeria then.. Like I said, you're BRAINWASHED MAGGOT SLAVES IN NIGERIA grin
where eva he is he's also a BRAINWASHED MAGGOT SLAVE..
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
where eva he is he's also a BRAINWASHED MAGGOT SLAVE..

Hahahahaha.. You'll soon get well

To defend ur god allah

To defend ur allah is the problem, why is the essence of u been slave if you don't know more about quran and its author.. I pity ur condition
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by zionmde: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hibrahym:

Sheep.

The problem is: God didn't ask you to that even in your books. It's criminal.
Goat

how is dat ur business

point of correction always use "your God" and not "God"
because my God has no relationship with urs

Anyway wat are u saying about d usefulness of Islam to d world or have u ran away from dat area
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

To defend ur god allah

To defend ur allah is the problem, why is the essence of u been slave if you don't know more about quran and its author.. I pity ur condition
My sister pity urself my grave and ur grave the same..
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
My sister pity urself my grave and ur grave the same..

Your god allah is merciful then show us someone he forgive his or her sin nah mba
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

To defend ur god allah

And talking about slavery, it u who i pity cux already u've enslave urself in anoda mans country..
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
And talking about slavery, it u who i pity cux already u've enslave urself in anoda mans country..

Slave, defend your god since he's merciful and gracious then show us someone he forgive his or her biko o
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Slave, defend your god since he's merciful and gracious then show us someone he forgive his or her biko o
I am among mankinds Allah has been merciful to right 4rm birth my sister..
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
21savages:
I am among mankinds Allah has been merciful to right 4rm birth my sister..

See where you finish the whole thing, allah has NO forgiven record throughout the quran.. No wonder everything written about you in islam is bloody.. I rest my case

MASS ALARM
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

See where you finish the whole thing, allah has NO forgiven record throughout the quran.. No wonder everything written about you in islam is bloody.. I rest my case

MASS ALARM
Am not suprise cux u've lost faith along time ago..may Allah restore ur faith..Ameen
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Cityguy: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2020
APCNig:

Are there groups that extort Nigerians of their first salaries other than the Church? NO. Are there groups that extort Nigerians of 10% of their income other than the Church? NO.
You cry more than the bereaved. Na your salary or 10%?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Cityguy: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Multiplier7:
This MURIC quoted exactly what Bishop David Oyedepo said on the second day of fasting and prayer against corona virus during the spiritual weeknof emphasis. Proverb 26 vs 4 & 5

Only copy copy full their body
Hahahahaha......let his quote from that book instead so we know what is instructed given the circumstance. We may not understand the Arabic humming but at least we understand 'Engrish' and I know that translation exists.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Cityguy: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Those CRA guys and busy body. Who send them?
Now this man has gotten them served.
He served nothing. One was asked to say 'To' and in response said 'You people leave me jare. I can't be saying ''To-To-To'' joor'. How are you contributing towards effort at ameliorating this problem and he listed such after starting with quarrel. Hehehehehe......
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by BewareOf419: 2:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls did the drug + urine works for u?

Ask ya father

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by kotv: 4:33am On Apr 08, 2020
This is stupid. If you want to help, help without questioning other religions as why they aren’t doing the front end services as you. CRA, MURIC and other religious groups are ridiculous!!! Bunch of scammers.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by SharonLoveth(f): 4:42am On Apr 08, 2020
The Only Thing You're Good At Is How To Train Followers Of Muhammad On Suicide Mission
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 6:30am On Apr 08, 2020
BewareOf419:

Ask ya father
Hahahaha.... E pain am well-well...
Nevertheless, "a bad tree does not yield apple". In other words: A bad parent does not bear good children" you're from a bad parent that's why u have d audacity to INSULT YOUR PARENT. I pity your life. If u did not repent, you'll live a frustrated life as a tout, hoodlum or a thug.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by orisa37: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2020
SO YOU CAN COVER-UP.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by orisa37: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Smart ISHAQ.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by zionmde: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hibrahym:

Sheep.

The problem is: God didn't ask you to that even in your books. It's criminal.
h
I guess am here arguing with a dumb abokki
so in ur own country anything not written in d Bible is criminality. Jerk off
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by BewareOf419: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahahaha.... E pain am well-well...
Nevertheless, "a bad tree does not yield apple". In other words: A bad parent does not bear good children" you're from a bad parent that's why u have d audacity to INSULT YOUR PARENT. I pity your life. If u did not repent, you'll live a frustrated life as a tout, hoodlum or a thug.

Your brain's so minute that if a hungry cannibal cracked your head open, there wouldn't be enough to cover a small water biscuit
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
BewareOf419:

Your brain's so minute that if a hungry cannibal cracked your head open, there wouldn't be enough to cover a small water biscuit
Hahaha... Childish insult. Pls continue....
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by BewareOf419: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha... Childish insult. Pls continue....

Take heart God is with you
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Empiree: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Koralords:
This muric is an embarrassment to we Muslims
to you. Speak for yourself. You don't understand because your needs reset
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by manikspears: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
helinues:
Muric 1 - CRA 0

The muric guy is a daunce. As a public figure(that he thinks he is) he should work more on bringing people together not dividing them. Is buhari ruling over muslims alone?the guy is very stupid and since he reads bible he should also read Matthew 5:11.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Buhari In Love With Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.