Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (52792 Views)

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chochovini:
EVER wonder why people keep saying Heaven is the most peaceful place to be? Well emm...I am not trying to be judgemental here, but I think its simply because NO muslim shall be there. You know why? because they are alergic to PEACE and therefore can‘t possibly be in a place like Heaven, the Holy Kingdom of God, not allah (remember).

That place is not designed for violent and antangonistic blood-thirsty set of creatures. But fot ONLY those who have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal Saviour. So Repent now or Perish.
I swear to God! If u did not repent and u die as a Christian, Hell Fire will be your abode, because u believe in 3 gods {Trinity} (Father, Son and Holy Ghost), and the real God has neither wife nor son.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ask ur messenger Muhammad that prescribed it nah.. grin
Hahaha.. This drug Baron is not answering my question. Pls answer my question
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
limeta:

Not in yr prophet case
Pls take your night dose (psych Drugs) and sleep. All your Mad colleagues in ward 7 have slept. Biko pls no vex ehn,..
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.. This drug Baron is not answering my question. Pls answer my question

Ur messenger said CAMEL URINE will cure ur epidemic.. Ask him how nah

"A tradtionalist told me from one who had told him from Muhammad b. Talha from Uthman v. Abdul-Rahman that in the raid of Muharib and B. Thalaba the apostle had captured a slave called Yasar, and he put him in charge of his milch-
camels to shepherd them in the neighborhood of al-Jamma. Some men of Qays of Kubba of Bajila came to the apostle suffering from an epidemic and enlarged spleens, and the apostle told them that if they went to the milch camels and drank their milk and their urine they would recover, so off they went.

From The Sirat Rasul Allah ( The Life of The Prophet of God ), by Ibn Ishaq (3)
pages 677, 678
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ur messenger said CAMEL URINE will cure ur epidemic.. Ask him how nah

"A tradtionalist told me from one who had told him from Muhammad b. Talha from Uthman v. Abdul-Rahman that in the raid of Muharib and B. Thalaba the apostle had captured a slave called Yasar, and he put him in charge of his milch-
camels to shepherd them in the neighborhood of al-Jamma. Some men of Qays of Kubba of Bajila came to the apostle suffering from an epidemic and enlarged spleens, and the apostle told them that if they went to the milch camels and drank their milk and their urine they would recover, so off they went.

From The Sirat Rasul Allah ( The Life of The Prophet of God ), by Ibn Ishaq (3)
pages 677, 678
Pls stop beating around d bush. Answer my question bro!
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by MoIbrahim: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
You mean you non-Muslims?

Koralords:
This muric is an embarrassment to we Muslims
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Seetto: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:
One Thing I Am Sure Of Is That These Slaves Starting From Sultan Of Sokoto, Sheikhs, Emirs, Etc Do Collect ZAKAT From Saudi Arabia At The End Of Umrah Annually But Yet They Are Still Poor...
And how can you prove that..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by JoffreyBeroth(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Segregation based on religion. Spits, why can’t we just accept ourselves in this country? Why must religion and tribe always be a barrier?
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
So, all these CRA donations are for show, so now looking for competitors mtchew. Let them spend at least 1% from those 10% they have collected.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 21savages: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

In Quran or Hadith?? Because I don't understand ur question regards what I said
Where u said ZAKAT is been given to sultans nd the others at the end of umrah, cux am here to learn.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls stop beating around d bush. Answer my question bro!

Hehehehe ask Muhammad now, am I the one that prescribed it from that hadith I just shown u?? grin mba
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by udemzyudex(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
I swear na Buhari government give this useless group mouth,who know muric during GEJ time.

This man na agbaya.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
21savages:
Where u said ZAKAT is been given to sultans nd the others at the end of umrah, cux am here to learn.

Good... It was meant to build new masjids and fix up the dilapidated masjids nation-wide but rather ...... I won't say more than that
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Koralords: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
MoIbrahim:
You mean you non-Muslims?

Any one that disagree with your point of view is a non Muslim
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by ibk168(f): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
This muric is an embarrassment to we Muslims
speak for yourself please, Muslims don't have money like the churches do ,how much have you ever contributed to a mosque in your entire life,

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by ibk168(f): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Marine54:
Islam encourages poverty, oppression and hardship ! They see as their way of life...
it's so pathetic that most of you here complaining about muric not assisting Nigeria dt is self sufficient,can't go to your so called churches to ask for assistance despite the fact that they live on you, but as little as this Muslim scholars get they still give their followers the opportunity to ask Dem ,please charity begins from home,so when all xtians are ok you can come out to challenge us

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Jo1nation: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
That is the difference between CHRIST and MUHAMMAD.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Greatlee54: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
I never knew this man was this shallow
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by bahaushe1: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
neyobills:

Certainly not on Jumat days because i always hear them collect fisebilahi or whatever its called money every Friday after prayers and certainly tithes and offerings are optional in Churches as well.

That is meant for daily running of the mosque. As for tithes being optional, I reserve my comments. Just read the MURIC rejoinder, again, again, again, and AGAIN.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by bahaushe1: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:

Bro they might be right with this but most of there statement is an embarrassment.
Politicizing everything
Funny so people even think am iPod
My name is kabir

Yeah. Thats why I also exempted their politically motivated 'press releases'.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Lehksyen4life(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
In conclusion, Islam is all about preaching A and doing B .. Religion that breeds hypocrites

Shut the Bleep up!!!

What does Christianity breeds??....Show off and practising the opposite of the scriptures.. Yeye dey smell
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Lehksyen4life(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:
One Thing I Am Sure Of Is That These Slaves Starting From Sultan Of Sokoto, Sheikhs, Emirs, Etc Do Collect ZAKAT From Saudi Arabia At The End Of Umrah Annually But Yet They Are Still Poor...

Your mumu don do now...always spewing trash as usual.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lehksyen4life:

Your mumu don do now...always spewing trash as usual.

Always you said right?? It means quran and ur hadith la TRASH.. May God deliver you from the evil power of kaaba that made you SLAVE grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by BewareOf419: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

[quote author=Lehksyen4life post=88102135]

Always you said right?? It means quran and ur hadith la TRASH.. May God deliver you from the evil power of kaaba that made you SLAVE grin

Amen ooo
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by AgentNairaland(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=BewareOf419 post=88102265][/quote]

Thank u Sir
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by limeta(f): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls take your night dose (psych Drugs) and sleep. All your Mad colleagues in ward 7 have slept. Biko pls no vex ehn,..

Abdul take this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU8hxxHDTaw
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Blitzerz: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
dele1727:
Islamic organisations do not make noise with their gestures of kindness. Neither are we in the tithe league, the prosperity gospel camp or the fake miracles confederation.

Which kind finishing be this?
Of course
Na Osama bin laden league dem dey na
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Chochovini: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

I swear to God! If u did not repent and u die as a Christian, Hell Fire will be your abode, because u believe in 3 gods {Trinity} (Father, Son and Holy Ghost), and the real God has neither wife nor son.
. The Trinity=God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are all ONE.

You cannot understand, you know why? Its way too mysterous for all the muslims in the WWW put together to understand.

You know why? Because you guys have allowed the devil to remove the original brains that God gave you and proportionately replace it with PAP (Akamu) instead.
We are not bound to worship 5-five gods like you do. Hence your five times daily prayers. Idolatry.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by adekolaelect(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
In conclusion, Islam is all about preaching A and doing B .. Religion that breeds hypocrites
Humm Islam but Imam of peace ,(muslim)was your friend when he insulted buhari ?? Your own hypocrites doesn't have boundary .

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Decaf: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
MURIC have said it all. They should mind their Damn business.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Christianvoice: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
They only know how to sponsor violence the
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Coolgent(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Churchs and Mosque are to different things the first one is an enterprise while the later is purely for worshiping God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Buhari In Love With Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.