Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac (73957 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Oshiomhole Celebrates With Uselu Market Women, Call For The Sack Of PDP (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by emeijeh(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
faceURfront:
Isn't that alcohol? Isn't he a muslim?
He doesn't even know where he belongs

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by sarrki(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
faceURfront:

Abeg this is politics section
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Gandollaar(f): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
maisams01:
First to comment
My family will be very proud of me
I'm proud of you too.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
sarrki:

Abeg this is politics section

Well I hope one day you will not say we can't have a Christian-Christian president and vice president or a Muslim-Muslim president and vice president in politics section

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Gandollaar(f): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Na these kind people Seun suppose dey ban along with tribal bigots....you better grow up
That was just humor. Why so uptight?

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Gandollaar(f): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
seunmsg:
Ebora to nmu cognac. Olowo ori Iara. Nightmare awon wailers. Happy birthday, comrade.
When is he going to impregnate the gold digger? Some say she cashed out already. grin

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Gandollaar(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning

You lack decorum in public forum

God created man in his own image

God said all he created are wonderfully made
Oshiomole is wonderfully made o! The only man that looks like a frog. Isn't God wonderful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Gandollaar(f): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
I miss I a good bottle of cognac , my madam doesn't allow me drink again
Prolly you were not drinking responsibly. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ogogoro master
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Gandollaar(f): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
JAMO84:
PDP will never forget this man.
He will never forget PDP too. If you know..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wish you a very long life and prosperity with plenty wealth and a very standard good health till the end of your life Amen

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Patrioticman007(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
mytime24:

What an hypocrisy, you should have completed it with his beautiful wife.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by TruthSpeaker: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
SAYING AN OPEN THANK YOU TO ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES ISN’T REALLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO. A PERSON LIKE OSHIOMHOLE MIGHT HAVE MORE ILL-WISHERS THAN WELL-WISHERS.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by anonymous1759(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
sarrki:
Adams oshiomole the birthdays boy.

Hbd

https://mobile.twitter.com/A_Oshiomhole/status/1246429337823387650

Any youth fighting for politicians is a clown, look at an Old man living the dream of a youth and yet you kill yourself for him. I'm calling out all the senseless cultists parading themselves as political thugs who collect unnecessary bullets during elections for one bottle of Chelsea dry gin look what your godfather is chilling with shame on all of you.
HBD sir.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Akharmony: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Now i see what make him hyper active....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by jericco1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday sir
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by asahnwaKC: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Where's his imported wife..
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by wyqay: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Angelfrost(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
maisams01:
First to comment

Really?! You mean they have such low expectations of you??! Interesting.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
His wife that year can't stand him.

Sometimes, money isn't enough.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by LorrdSky: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
LorrdSky:

Na these kind people Seun suppose dey ban along with tribal bigots....you better grow up

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by salford1: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
That time (1999) when this guy was NLC leader.
The moment he joined politics, his life changed.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Alexclem(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
maisams01:
First to comment
where our oyinbo wife?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
faceURfront:

He isn't.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by tempem: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by blowjohn(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Strong and agile and healthy for his age

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Validated: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
asahnwaKC:
Where's his imported wife..
You were faster than me on that? Lara, where art thou .. knowest thou not that thy husband merrieth on this day?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Coronavirus84: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ugly man dey chop life with our money. Happy celebration of life sha
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by magzey: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Happy Birthday my nigga Osho Baba

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by chocolatelady(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday Comrade . Gods blessings and protection always.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by MusaChukwudi: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
I miss I a good bottle of cognac , my madam doesn't allow me drink again

Pussy whipped flat head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos) / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.