Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac (73970 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Oshiomhole Celebrates With Uselu Market Women, Call For The Sack Of PDP (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by LZAA: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
imhotep:

Fortunately, sarrki has completely rejected sai babarism.

cc lzaa itooworwor
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by baike: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
When Corona virus see oshobaba na him go runcheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Emmasnoop(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mr man where your wife?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Youngminister(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
cheesy

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by seunmsg(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
faceURfront:
Isn't that alcohol? Isn't he a muslim?

He’s not a Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Isoduwa(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
I miss I a good bottle of cognac , my madam doesn't allow me drink again

Na when you turn house boy?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by ruggedtimi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
But na old pic
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by derbykol(f): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
faceURfront:
Isn't that alcohol? Isn't he a muslim?
So Muslims no dey drink?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Awoleesu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
sarrki:

They have monitoring spirit

I decode a stylish way of doing it

I mix it with coke and go spiritual with her by going through the Bible with her

That is what she wants to hear

Aha! Sarrki nitori Oloun!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Mightyhaiz: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
I miss I a good bottle of cognac , my madam doesn't allow me drink again
how? U can't have a Hennessey at your drinks chest where u can get a momentary shot at short notice??
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Emmasnoop(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yeye man

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by hotseat: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Love him, hate him. OSHOBABA is an enigma! Tormentor-in-Chief of PDP and disgruntled APC members.

Happy birthday to the great achiever!
CHEERS! ���

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by googi: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
How many times has anyone asked other politicians for their wives?

No do, no do Oshi not dey hia wod.

Ladies are not trophies, keep them in the other room.

There is no better target than Oga wife, Chairman wife, Oba wife, Governor wife or Labor leader wife. Na you dey make dem hungry for Lara. Your eye don cut nah.

For all the young beautiful ladies around looking for men, na your own pose challenge for dem.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Bobotic(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
68 years of Criminality grin grin grin

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by michealoluwaseyi(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
sarrki:

Yes they will
why dat image attached cum look like mercy john-----
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by taibat61(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tinubu is 68
Adams is 68

Ok... something similar

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by yesloaded: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2020

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by MZrapper(f): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
maisams01:
First to comment
My family will be very proud of me

Bros you na mad man o. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
Don't let hatred kill you bro. At his age, he's fulfilled.

Ex Labour chairman

Ex Edo state Governor

Current APC chairman

HBD Comrade Adam Aliyu Oshiomole

How that one take impact on an average Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by xreal: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
madridguy:
Don't let hatred kill you bro. At his age, he's fulfilled.

Ex Labour chairman

Ex Edo state Governor

Current APC chairman

HBD Comrade Adam Aliyu Oshiomole

This man really worked hard for those positions.

I wish him a Happy Birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by yesloaded: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
salford1:
That time (1999) when this guy was NLC leader.
The moment he joined politics, his life changed.
Only if you know what he does at the back door then even when he's NLC presido

They only tell you what they want you to believe
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Hodojhahe: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
J

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by bjtinz: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
kidding me? so this man done almost clock 70??

Not bad for his em. . . looks. lipsrsealed

where Lara BTW?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by SURElee(f): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Where is his Iara wife? Lately we haven't seen the contract wife o!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by doe: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cognac ke! That looks like a whisky.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Timilehin94(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Tuface's song comes to mind...... Our money eeeh!!! For instance say I be the one wey them give chance..... Them carry our money dey go France...
that wine is 94k
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Lilymatty(f): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol.. Y does it Look like he is checking the list of those that sent in birthday wishes and the ones that didn't
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by scoundrel(f): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
It took a while before he hit money. Finally he’s an elite. If you’re in poverty today your time will come, just make sure you don’t die first.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by olax02(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
You mean oshooo baba and jagabam are age mate??
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Samuels90: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
sarrki:

They have monitoring spirit

I decode a stylish way of doing it

I mix it with coke and go spiritual with her by going through the Bible with her

That is what she wants to hear
grin Bad guy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by mechanics(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmmm, instead of him to rededicate his life to God, he's busy drinking alcohol.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by 9jaRealist: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fake Comrade... grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.