Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac (73975 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Oshiomhole Celebrates With Uselu Market Women, Call For The Sack Of PDP (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by lonelydora: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
emeijeh:
Wait, small Oshiomhole dey wear size 44 shoe?

Na wah o!

grin grin. I wonder oo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by lereinter(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
At 68

Nothing good reigns in his life
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by GEEBITE: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bunch of hypocrites they are.If Bullion Vans had entered Fayose's house only God knows the level the outrage would have gotten.Probably street riots. The number one of those sycophants is that SeunMsg,it's like he was born to do asskissing of Tinubu. They have been making excuses for a PEP who displayed a brazen disregard for AML act.
AreaFada2:
As Tinubu's errand boy they won't call him kaikai drinker.

If it's Jonathan or associate zombie goons will be calling names.

They would be asking why he flaunts foreign kaikai as people are reeling under Kovik-1-9 lockdown. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by GEEBITE: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
He was a crook acting for the cameras and double dealing at the back with govt. I almost picked my jaw from the floor the day I learnt that the DSS dragging him on the tarmac floor of Abuja airport in 2003 was just act one scene one,l.
yesloaded:

Only if you know what he does at the back door then even when he's NLC presido

They only tell you what they want you to believe
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by gotnel: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Congratulations on your birthday the indefatigable chairman of the ruling party of the federal republic of Nigeria.
More celebrations of the day
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by osazsky(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Looser even at 68 spits ....we are d binis he should be banished and sent to d evil forest were he will spend d remaking days of his life idiot
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by HocusPotos: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Maybe his god is a frog, that's why he posted the picture.
[/s]
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Judolisco(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
faceURfront:
Isn't that alcohol? Isn't he a muslim?
face ur front
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Where is Iara?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ishilove:
Where is Iara?

I too am wondering ooo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
GEEBITE:
He was a crook acting for the cameras and double dealing at the back with govt. I almost picked my jaw from the floor the day I learnt that the DSS dragging him on the tarmac floor of Abuja airport in 2003 was just act one scene one,l.
For real??
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Ambcharles(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
sarrki:
Adams oshiomole the birthdays boy.

Hbd

https://mobile.twitter.com/A_Oshiomhole/status/1246429337823387650
Martin meredith in his work “Born in Africa” was of the opinion that we all originated from apes. A good example.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

I too am wondering ooo
It's been long they were photographed together. Methinks something is off
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by slysteel: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
It appears his marriage contract with the cape vedean girl has expired
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Malawian(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
emeijeh:
Wait, small Oshiomhole dey wear size 44 shoe?

Na wah o!
Ol'boy, I check am, that should fit even enter my leg. Iyamho puff daddy really rock iara soft watermelon .
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by petitejolie(f): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
He no dey even talk again. So he can be dis quiet
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by yesloaded: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
GEEBITE:

You sabi

grin

I always laff when some people praise this bat of man
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by spirul77: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=Gandollaar post=88093656]
Cash out? Lol, how many rat go fit lick for bag of salt?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by SweetJoystick(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

No I think people like you should be banned too, where's your sense of humor? Can't even catch a nursery sarcasm!!
Shut up everyone who does it expresses humour right? That's what you see from kids like you, read the first comment on a post talking about being the first to comment...rubbish
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Unserious: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Frog man drinks too undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by spirul77: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=Ishilove post=88099862]
Did he marry her to flaunt on camera? They are accomplished adults and are at liberty to decide when or weather to appear in public together or not, they may be divorced or still together but that shouldn't be our problem as a people.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Idrisk19(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Happy Birthday To Osho Baba
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by WildChild00(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
trouble maker grin

Lolzzzzz, I was trying to pull his legs a little bit grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by bizzibodi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
HBD comrade!I thought Muslims 4bid alcohol.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by ItooWorWor(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
imhotep:
Fortunately, sarrki has completely rejected sai babarism.
cc lzaa itooworwor
Sai sarrki grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by skyfather09(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
very fine boy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by sarrki(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
GEEBITE:
But when you guys call Jonathan's wife sheppotamus,no issue or she was created in Satan's image?

Quote me not others

Where I ever qualify any beings in such way
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by omeddy: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Baba Osho why you dey drink alone? Where is your beautiful Madam?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Breadfruit: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Haven’t seen his wife in a while....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Amudeneogu: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
OSHI
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by pgmind: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday to you our great and unrelenting campaigner, long live in sound health and more power to your elbows sir. we Will continue to support you as our national chairman. Greetings from right-thinking APC MEMBER...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac by Lilimax(f): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
faceURfront:
Isn't that alcohol? Isn't he a muslim?
He is a Catholic embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.