Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only (24927 Views)

(URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince / Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Sprumbaba: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Olominira:
You guys should relax.....pls!

Western media has made everything non_western evil. We need to sit down and look at it logically.

Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and influence.

On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't pay and they take over them, who would still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them these things would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life, just like every private business.

US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this brainwashed citizens.

Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc

New York started have underground train in 1809, that's 200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything technology they have to us, that have improved our lives; From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom, Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy.

Mumu. Each Nigerian owe China 15,000 Naira. They are enslaving you into debt and you call it infrastructure. The infrasctructue that were done at exorbitant amount.

Instead to hold your leaders, you are expecting white man to hand over 1809 knowledge to you.

We have raised a begging society.

I know you are still expecting white Man to provide Corona Virus vaccine and give to you. Look in the mirror.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by CIA88(f): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
We don't want them ooo simple[color=#770077][/color]
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Ken4agent(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Which fucking experience are they coming to share.....are they totally out of the mess

I no blame dem china sha..... Our leaders are addicted to anything foreign ......

Import good technology and policies from abroad, na lie....instead na virus dem go import
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by lagdmark(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
MrRichmond:
Mumu

Can't they share their experience over the phone??

Must they come here

Useless govt
You people read only gossips from WhatsApp. Do you know that China will supply 1000 Ventilators to New York City.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by jojofola: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Are these people just mad??
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
How much are the Chinese paying you guys?
We dont need their experience.
Let them share it on Facebook and we would download.
Let them send a clip.
What kind of Government is this?
What a flimsy reason for Chinese visit?
They are going to leave china and fly hours albeit the distance and expenses just to come share experience in Nigeria?
What a Government!
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by 9jamum(f): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lies and manipulation from the cabal. Those wey sabi know their plan but God pass dem all.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by agbitaj(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by RealSolution001: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
back2sender:
419 kill you there. Fraudster, so it's now Ecobank what happened to the previous bank
Do you know me?
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Wenkivincent: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
RealSolution001:
We pray so.

Guys, please help your brother.
I understand everyone is in challenging moment this period
but a little help from you will keep me alive. Let hunger not
kill me when Corona wouldn't. Help me with any amount of
money just for my survival. I'm a daily hustler and we all
know the situation of things right now. God bless you richly.
335-1097-274
Ecobank
#250 will b okay
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by lagdmark(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kenoboh:
How much are the Chinese paying you guys?
We dont need their experience.
Let them share it on Facebook and we would download.
Let them send a clip.
What kind of Government is this?
What a flimsy reason for Chinese visit?
They are going to leave china and fly hours albeit the distance and expenses just to come share experience in Nigeria?
What a Government!
China is supping USA, Italy and many other countries with equipments, why una own always different based on superstitions.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by annyz: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why not via online training to share how they originated the virus then inviting medical team from Cuba.
All expenses now will be on tax payers.

Thid people always looking for ways to chop public money.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by idtwo: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
I don't quite agree with your view sir.
If you think the Chinese are being generous and good to us, pls think again. It's all expansionist strategy on their part, subtle, different from what europe earlier did to Africa through use of force but this is a strategy to enslave us in debts.
China has cheap money that she is not using so it makes sense for them to keep financing all sort of projects in Africa even those ones they know our leaders didn't think out well. How else do you cripple a man than get him heavily indebted to you?
Apart from the money they borrow us for projects their own companies are awarded, carried out with their own people and materials sourced from their own country, what else does the Chinese do for us?
There is really no benevolent act of China I can point to, it's all with the aim of expanding their influence, control and power.
Before t he outbreak of covid-19, we have seen Europe and America undertake various giant health intervention in Africa for many years--. Polio vaccination, Hiv/Aids intervention, TB intervention etc. What do the Chinese do in Africa despite them being our main trading partners? They encourage our leaders to take 'cheap' loans they know we won't be able to repay easily in several generations.
No sir, the Chinese are not our friends. They have never been.

Olominira:
You guys should relax.....pls!

Western media has made everything non_western evil. We need to sit down and look at it logically.

Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and influence.

On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't pay and they take over them, who would still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them these things would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life, just like every private business.

US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this brainwashed citizens.

Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc

New York started have underground train in 1809, that's 200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything technology they have to us, that have improved our lives; From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom, Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by blackboy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
They cant share it online or via zoom or video or YouTube? We sell ourselves cheap.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by RealSolution001: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wenkivincent:
#250 will b okay
Sure. 2 packs of Indomie.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by baysol: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
damilola4162:

www.thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-chinese-experts-coming-to-share-experince-only-dg-noa/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Watch out for this Chinese, they cannot be trusted and the health minister don't have me fooled either his body language reaks with suspicion of being on espionage for the Chinese to undo Nigetias9progress. Yorubas be wary of this bigot minister of health.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by MrFly(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nice move. Kudos to the FG
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by MrFly(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
potbelly:
And they cant do that through video conferencing?

U.S is opening its doors to volunteers but did they open its doors to China? sad

Why have countries that are worst hit by this plague not open their doors to China? sad

US cant beg China cos China wants to overthrow US as world power
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Dollabiz: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Or Comin to share virus
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Bestbeelieve: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
All these analog leaders! Telemedicine.....
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by WeRblessed(f): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rumor has it that they are bringing Chinese doctors to focus on the elites. In other words, they will keep them in Abuja clinic located in Aso Rock, and they will focus on the health of the president and his cabal, since they can't travel abroad for their routine medical checkups.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by cpmconsultingltd: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
THREE ANCIENT DEMONS THAT STILL OPERATES TODAY
Watch the video and stay alert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjiEBKyNZU
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by selab: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Coming to come and finished their evil 5G installation and the impact on Nigerians.
You will not land safely in Jesus name.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by shekauvsbuhari: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
majamajic:
FG

Can't they offer online training ?
you took the word out of my mouth. What is the use of internet then? Buhari wants to borrow medical personnel too. Borrow-borrow regime.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by proffemi: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have no time for some of the conspiracy theories flying all over the place, but still, the right question here is "WHY?"

What is the big secret in how China handled their COVID outbreak?? China should chillax a bit joo, and FG should not be so quick to invite them into bed.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
nijabazaar:
I wonder why the world did not take precautions when this stuff was ravaging China in January and February?

Where we all thinking it will end in China or what?

I was listening to Bull Gate the other day, he was begging Trump to extend the lockdown for 10 more weeks. According to him, anything otherwise will be more deaths. He said that his Artificial intelligence algorithms predicted 40million deaths if stringent lockdown aren't in place.

American Twitter raged against him. Most called him the Antichrist or at least the Antichrist precursor.

I think Bill Gates is saying the truth.

Saying truth for his lord. Meaning there is high possibility that the antichrist is here, as he will manifest through artificial intelligence. Reason pope is calling on all religions, govts, and races for global education and peace, i.e one world movement known as new world order into vatican-Rome for the final and official announcement of his enthronement.
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by bolicks: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
They can share Experiences online. Don't Admit, please. We have suffered enough
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Trust Chinese at your own detriment
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by ud4u: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:
nice one, this is commendable even if they're coming for treatment what's big deal so far we don't have any cases again in Nigeria

a world class country like America dey beg for other country medical practitioners, Cuba medical practitioners volunteers went to Italy, so will a third world war country like Nigeria be wailing about that

anything that will eliminate this antisocial disease from Nigeria is welcome, seems some people like this sit at home

what naive Nigerians don't know is that, if the cases keep rising in numbers, the federal govt will impose another weeks join, it had been passed into law already. abeg make una no use wailing drive this medical practitioners away

Fellow Nigerian, we don't want to use our hands to invite death
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by edoboy74(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
I believe all these cultists we have in Nigeria will still be looking for themselves to count scores... since they render their lives useless how about them team up and kill all these politicians one after the other so that politics won’t be of any interest to any evil Nigerian.

I know all these politicians work with these cultists and thugs, how much are they paying you, that money won’t bring peace and rest of mind for your unborn children...

I see no reason why those white pigs that brought this mutant virus on purpose to this world visit this country that has not recorded more than 300 cases and less than 5 deaths
Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by back2sender: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
RealSolution001:

Do you know me?
You are a fraudster n I don't need to know you.
You don't have money to eat BUT has AIRTIME to stay all day/week/months in nairaland planning how to scam people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WHO To Declare Aspartame Sweetener A Possible Carcinogen / Degema Zonal Hospital, Rivers State Built By Wike (Photos) / NAFDAC Bans Dex Luxury Bar Soap In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.