Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found (64512 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by DabuIIIT: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Afonja why you want to share the virus, have mercy on us.

Lolsssssss grin

Lagbaja
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by lanibi(f): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
The woman must be scared of staying away from her family for long.

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Johnchyz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
AFTER CONNECTING THE BLUETOOTH AND SHARING THE FREE NCOVID19 VIRUS AFTER DISHING IT OUT TO PEOPLE AND THEN I THINK THAT OF EJIGBO IS CONTAINED?
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
A lady once said we can stand malaria but whites can't. So therefore Corona virus can do nothing to us. She has no idea the number of people that have died from malaria in Nigeria alone.

Many educated people said we can't get it cause we are more 'religious' than whites....including some lawyers.

I was about to say black people are really dumb but after my time on quora, I'll just say their are a large amount of dumb people all over the world that I never want to encounter in life.

They will drive me crazy and bitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by D1zion: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
I thought they said six patients, what about the remaining ones,& I believe they must have come in contact with people. This is how it'll spread out.but this people are very wicked, extra wicked, so they want everyone to get.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by lawlex(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nigeria reporters are confuse as our leaders.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Emperor970(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why apprehending, why not a shot at sight. I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Billygee2u: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
tempem:
Quick Squad!

Why did she run? They should ask her and let us know.. It's very important..
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by lawlex(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
lanibi:
The woman must be scared of staying away from her family for long.
i think she's scared of starvation..
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Billygee2u: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
MainJoe:
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Mizwisdom(f): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
She must be a witch, suffer not one to live
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Originalsly: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
MainJoe:

Lockdown is the term trending.... the woman was really in lockup... not lockdown as you so well defined.

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Ngweye: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
thoollz:
Patient Or patients? I thought they were more than this? They should drill her and ask her where she went to, who she came in physical contact with.

U see the advantage of democracy, someone tried this in NORTH KOREA and he was shot dead.

Sit the f**k down, get treated and go to your house, that's when this virus can be defeated, if u keep spreading it, the world will never be back to the way it used to be before.
https://www./video/x7t2xtx
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by 0m0nnakoda: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why are Abba Kyari, Buhari's daughter and Atiku's son not in isolation centres?
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by livenletlive: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Stigmatization is high in African communities. There has to be rapid awareness that this virus is not a death sentence and people are recovering rapidly from it so that people can calm down and stop the tension being generated.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by omoadeleye(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why dem no shoot her?
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by olax02(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mutemenot:
No contact made since then or we 're leaving them to their fate shocked
Is only God can help us in this matter. Why running in the first place, when she knew she had the virus?

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by seangy4konji: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bastard woman.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
wicked soul.

she has gone to infect people intentionally.
more cases would be announced in that state in few days.

wicked witch woman.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Agugbadin: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
No hiding place for wicked people, she wants to go and infect innocent people who did not travel out with the virus
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Johnboyloaded3(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oga ooo
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by toscolee(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin grin
She wan go use agbo treat am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by LucemFerre: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Make dem dey slap her until she mess
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by slimanyd: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
How come we never see them Apc e rats to Have a say as to the latest development. Perhaps, it was to be Oyo state governor, Heaven will have let loose .
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by lordswill03: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Maybe she go piss when the head count was ongoing. No be say she run
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by 0m0nnakoda: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
koyyes:
A lady once said we can stand malaria but whites can't. So therefore Corona virus can do nothing to us. She has no idea the number of people that have died from malaria in Nigeria alone.

Many educated people said we can't get it cause we are more 'religious' than whites....including some lawyers.

I was about to say black people are really dumb but after my time on quora, I'll just say their are a large amount of dumb people all over the world that I never want to encounter in life.

They will drive me crazy and bitter.
What is the relevance of this outburst?
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by funshint(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
When you put people in poor facilities with mosquitoes, without AC and proper food.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by dy27(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by 0m0nnakoda: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
The government needs to be clear on the rules.
Some elites are allowed to isolate at home while others are detained,why?
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Fortissimo502: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
MainJoe:
Treating them with what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Soldiers Test Positive For Coronavirus In Borno / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.