Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found (64316 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by cmecproblem(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
In Kenya a woman escaped quarantine too. Women, what are they missing so bad?
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by escohido123: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
They should have shot her and let her die.
She is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by lavenjcrown(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Everything that might have happened here is just a format. I bet you that you will soon hear that she has infected some other people out there while she had escaped.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Achorise: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Make them tire am ooo
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by AFONJACOW(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
They should've pull the trigger and call it accidental discharge...
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Emmyviva: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Maybe she was told by her people to return home so she could be cured quickly with the use of herbs... no one wants to die..
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
All na lie
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by besttbabe1(f): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Good

Just saw this now hope its true

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by APCNig: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
tempem:
Quick Squad!

Why did she run? They should ask her and let us know.. It's very important..

The Police really messed up. They should have shot her at a very far distance. She is a terrorist and should be treated as such.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by tonymyke4life(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
All of u r just as ignorant as you guyz sound. Do you even know the meaning of being in isolation.

Only a person with the virus is being quarantined. People wu av made contact wit d carrier r being isolated for proper monitoring not treatment till he or she starts showing signs.

So why the hell would you all say she should be killed? Was she confirmed to be a carrier? You guyz are just pathetic.

We should ask why she ran away in the first place! We judge from a far distance. God help us all.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by dingbang(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jestin:
What about the people she must have come in contact with so far ? I think covid19 patient should undergo counseling firstly and make them understand that it is not a death sentence.
and you think they haven't been doing that? The problem is even the general populace and their reaction towards covid.

You now, tell me, if you know someone that has covid, won't you not pick race?

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Airoflaw(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
She entered taxi with some people sad

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by AgentNairaland(f): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
I Said It That Those People Are Coming Back.. They Quickly Went Home To Take There Senses Shey You Know Afonja Nah
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by gentuj: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
I trust N. Korea president for this type of action of hers
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Redstone(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
References:

https://punchng.com/breaking-missing-osun-coronavirus-patient-found/

If she tried this in North Korea, her welcome party will not be here o, even anti aircraft tool will be involved in the celebration of her return.

Watch, she will still run, this time she’ll never be found.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Openbusiness: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin lol, at first I thought it was ejigbo in Lagos grin
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Hope the officers wore protective wears

In Nigeria?
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Dollabiz: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
They should chain them this time they are loosed dog
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Redstone:

If she tried this in North Korea, her welcome party will not be here o, even anti aircraft tool will be involved in the celebration of her return.

Watch, she will still run, this time she’ll never be found.

1 Like

Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by mullerman: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
How real is the information,may God save us from the hand of bloggers.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thank God.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Orion01:
Na wah for some people oh. Was she planning to infect others! How police take apprehend her sef. Did they wear hazmat suit and mask?
She's actually infected others B4 being apprehened...and trust the NPF, and d Osun State Government, the police men wore no PPE.
More persons infected already.

Why ppl no go just get sense for this country, make we stay house stop the spread of this deadly killer virus.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
tempem:
Quick Squad!

Simple. Fear! She panicked
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by maasoap(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

She's actually infected others B4 being apprehened... and trust the NPF, and d Osun State Government, the police men wore no PPE.
More persons infected already.

Why ppl no go just get sense for this country, make we stay house stop the spread of this deadly killer virus.

You must have known better than all these organisations and individuals representing them like there wasn't health officials among them. Silly conclusion
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by belzabull(f): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Afonja why you want to share the virus, have mercy on us.
cheesy angry
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Dbiz1111(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokers
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by shyvicky: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5774212/download-lordsky-corona-virus-mp3

DOWNLOAD Corona virus ooo by lordsky on the beat free of charge
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Nairalandite: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
I thought they were 6 in number that escaped from isolation. Why are they celebrating just one catch? Well done though but clarification should be made to the previous news.
Just like when they release daily update concerning confirmed cases, discharged cases and death, they should tell us how many are now in isolation.
Those discharged should be put in post isolation to be double sure. But is there any possibility of recontacting? God save our land. Our government need help, the whole land need your healing
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by budusky05(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
tempem:
Quick Squad!

She go take one hand somewhere
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by bellotaofeek: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hope they r not tryin to calm ppl down.
Re: Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found by Coolgent(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Their escape is a plan to milk Federal Government...
I.e they will say as a result of their escape covid -19 has been separate to many people which in turn will yied to more money from FG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / I'm Depressed Over My Height / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.