Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 (2177 Views)

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Will The Church Go Through The Great Tribulation? Part 2 / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
You also said God has abandoned or rejected his people istael.
This is not also true

Again read carefully

Romans 11:1-2, 25-29, 32 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

God is never through with israel the remaining one week of daniel is yet to be fulfilled during which they would be revived.

There are much promises of revival and restoration in the old testament God the Jews that are yet to be fulfilled.

God's calling is without repentance.

Take note this will take place after all gentiles has being saved meaning after the church age.
During the tribulation salvation would be for the jews once more, that is not to say no gentile would be saved but it shall be through the Jews preaching the gospel.
Re: Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 by Eviana(f): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sorry folks,
Anti-spam bot got me yesterday. Maybe that was a "blessing in disguise" though.
I tried to break up the info into (3) posts.
As I tried to post the third thread, I was banned.
The book, which I copied from, had (6) chapters.
I posted (2) chapters a piece, but couldn't get the last one.
The chapters are titled:

5. When Does the Antichrist Appear?
6. The Second Chance

Anyone interested in reading further can go to the main website where I got the info and read at your leisure.
I also included another site which is equally informative.

I am just extremely compelled to share this info.
Solite3 and me are not, unfortunately, gonna agree on this vital topic, but he is not my enemy. I really despise the aspect of so many different doctrines and misinterpretations within Christendom...
It saddens me deeply cause Christ has (1) church and (1) interpretation. He never meant for all of this confusion. We, (those that profess Christ)should all be on one accord on everything in the bible...to be honest.
Anyhow, I will not debate this issue...not my nature or aim.
All I ask is that people pray sincerely for the truth and let the Holy Spirit guide you. The truth will be very plain.
Be encouraged!

Links below

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/74/t/the-secret-rapture

https://www.rapturetruth.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Were Satan This What I Would Do / Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst / Are You A Sheep Or A Goat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.