Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,417 members, 7,958,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown (510 Views)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Lush100(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello folks,
I am asking the nairaland community on how u are keeping up with boredom during this general lockdown/curfew/stay-at-home period of the covid-19 era.
Away from my family due to work,
I am.really bored.
So I just have one or two games to keep.me.busy.
And I have overplayed them.
So I asked, how are u keeping up with the boredom.

NB.
Would love to have movies to watch but I have no set up here for that

Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Ay04z(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Watch more comedy movies.
Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by youngest85(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bet9ja zoom soccer is bae
Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Lush100(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sir,
I'm.not sure I can download movies.
Most of the one sites or app I have tried don't always have me movies.
Treid severally.
I wanted to download this film. "You've got mail."
You might see it in the list as a movie.
U will see 20seconds on the time.
I had to delete all.my movie app after several disappointment.

Ay04z:
Watch more comedy movies.
Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Lush100(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sir which one is zoom.
Bet9ja is off limits for me.
I only play soccer on laptop.
My lappy is not in good shape at all

youngest85:
Bet9ja zoom soccer is bae
Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Olalan(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Take courses online.......
Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Lush100(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Free courses?
Example?

Olalan:
Take courses online.......
Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Abfinest007(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
my data is crying and mtn are smiling.any comedy i must watch
Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Olalan(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lush100:
Free courses?
Example?

LinkedIn offers some learning and you could also try checking YouTube and check up lessons that relate to your field of work or study

1 Like

Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Ay04z(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lush100:
Sir,
I'm.not sure I can download movies.
Most of the one sites or app I have tried don't always have me movies.
Treid severally.
I wanted to download this film. "You've got mail."
You might see it in the list as a movie.
U will see 20seconds on the time.
I had to delete all.my movie app after several disappointment.

tell me the title of the movie u want.
Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by Lush100(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
title: you've got mail . (film I am looking for)

starring Meg Ryan, Tom Hanks.

others are

Troy,
Spartacus
saving Private Ryan.
cold mountain

Ay04z:
tell me the title of the movie u want.

Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by KingZaddy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
I enjoy living in my head, i am usually the main character in my head.
i also spend time thinking, planning, creating ideas and writing
Re: How Are U Keeping Up With Boredom During This Lockdown by 1stHooligan(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is the best time to learn about writing a book

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Truths About Motherhood No One Tells You / What To Know About Pillows / Is It Proper To Give Birth Just To Reap From Our Children In Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.