Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown (3951 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 6:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Good morning, I am a resident of Lagos State. Following the pronouncements of 14 days lock down in Lagos from11 pm tonight, please I will really appreciate if anyone can help me with food stuffs to sustain myself.

I can't imagine what I will go through without foodstuff in this time because I don't have money for itt as I was doing some small jobs to survive before now due to lack or job and not owning tool to work on my own.
Please I beg you in the name of God, please don't ignore. May you never lack.

Thanks
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by daddytime(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2020
I pray you find this much needed succour soon.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2020
I don't want to open another thread because of this either but let me put mine here.

Am a POS agent and I depend on daily meagre income I get.

Now our market area where j do business (ladipo market) is short down now and it run with on loan application. It's month ending now and I have to make a repayment.

Pls make Una help us with something to survive in this 14 days of luckdown.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by lewis512(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Mustack:
I don't want to open another thread because of this either but let me put mine here.

Am a POS agent and I depend on daily meagre income I get.

Now our market area where j do business (ladipo market) is short down now and it run with on loan application. It's month ending now and I have to make a repayment.

Pls make Una help us with something to survive in this 14 days of luckdown.
You should have created your own thread or are you guys working together ?

7 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2020
lewis512:
Working together? I am for real and not what you think.
Whoever want to help with food stuff, I can drop my address and will show you proof of this message before you drop it.

You can also confirm from any residents if I am truly living there.

What do I gain lying? This is locked down that met "slow down" according to the governor.

I fear more people might die of hunger than Corona virus. I fear that might be more of food thief.

Hunger can make you do anything you never imagined. I pray it doesn't lead to that.

Lock down with 1 day notice. For people like us with no money to buy food stuffs, I don't know how we will survive this for 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
lewis512:

To be honest we're not.

My concern is the loan I took from GT bank and infinity micro finance bank.

GT bank palava is small but that micro finance bank is my headache
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Winneygirl(f): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2020
This forum will soon turn to Beggarsland.
We can't even filter the genuine from the fake.

2 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Greatzeus(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Hopeak:
Good morning, I am a resident of Lagos State. Following the pronouncements of 14 days lock down in Lagos from11 pm tonight, please I will really appreciate if anyone can help me with food stuffs to sustain myself.

I can't imagine what I will go through without foodstuff in this time because I don't have money for itt as I was doing some small jobs to survive before now due to lack or job and not owning tool to work on my own.
Please I beg you in the name of God, please don't ignore. May you never lack.

Thanks
Since 2017, things haven't changed?
You have been begging since the day you created this moniker. I don't believe you,you are a serial begger. I am sure you are the same guy spamming threads with different stories of loosing your job because of Corona virus and school fees.

4 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Greatzeus:

You have been begging since the day you created this moniker. I don't believe you,you are a serial begger. I am sure you are the same guy spamming threads with different stories of loosing your job because of Corona virus and school fees.
Please,you don't have to lie against me because I am seeking for emergency help due to the recent lock down.

God will judge me if I have any other moniker/account that I use to seek for help as you have said.
As for you, I leave you for God.

God knows best.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Winneygirl:
This forum will soon turn to Beggarsland.
We can't even filter the genuine from the fake.

This is a prov of the loan from GT bank.
I can't get the details of the micro finance bank because I don't have there app and my ledger is with the bank. If possible for me, I will put it here it's just left for me to hide my details for security purposes.

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2020
Greatzeus:

I never begged for food since 2017..I was only asking for helpjob and to be empowered so that I can be my own boss after I learnt hand work.

With the lock down, how am I supposed to hustle for the little amount I used to feed before.

I am not a scanner.. I am a graduate and also learnt hand work. You are free to confirm

Just that I have been very unfortunate.. You might not understand.

2 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by noxy1962(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
If you don’t want to help why don’t you leave the thread.
People are having too many problems already stop adding to them.

8 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please I need help... Some food to keep the struggle on.

I am pleading.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hopeak:
Please I need help... Some food to keep the struggle on.

I am pleading.
Where is your address?
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

Where is your address?
I stay along ipaja road, Lagos State.

Not far from Egbeda.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hopeak:

I stay along ipaja road, Lagos State.

Not far from Egbeda.

Transport fare might be a problem for you, considering the fact that what I have to give isn't much....
Let's make Oshodi the meeting point. Can you?

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

Transport fare might be a problem for you, considering the fact that what I have to give isn't much....
Let's make Oshodi the meeting point. Can you?
You are right about the transport.. If it is Egbeda, I can get #100 for to and fro.

From my place to Oshodi is about #500 to and fro. That is if the transport fare is still normal since last Thursday that it was "slowly locked down" by the Governor.

I am also not far from Iyana-ipaja
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hopeak:

You are right about the transport.. If it is Egbeda, I can get #100 for to and fro.

From my place to Oshodi is about #500 to and fro. That is if the transport fare is still normal since last Thursday that it was "slowly locked down" by the Governor.

I am also not far from Iyana-ipaja

What I want to give is a food item.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

I would have really appreciate it. Wish you were close. I am also not far from Iyana ipaja. For Oshodi, transport is my problem.

I really wish I had the opportunity to get what I have been asking for since morning is now ready but far away.

When I said I have not been lucky earlier. It is now clear.
I really appreciate it bro. I believe if it is mine, God will make way for me to get it. Wish you were around Egbeda or Iyana ipaja.. Transport won't have been an issue.

God knows best.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

Thank you for your kindness.

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hopeak:

I would have really appreciate it. Wish you were close. I am also not far from Iyana ipaja. For Oshodi, transport is my problem.

I really wish I had the opportunity to get what I have been asking for since morning is now ready but far away.

When I said I have not been lucky earlier. It is now clear.
I really appreciate it bro. I believe if it is mine, God will make way for me to get it. Wish you were around Egbeda or Iyana ipaja.. Transport won't have been an issue.

God knows best.

Get that notion off your mind.

I'll see if someone can help...I'll let you know the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

Ok Sir.. It is well... No matter the outcome, I really appreciate and may you get all your heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by ezugegere(m): 12:33am On Mar 31, 2020
None of you state your location, you just need foodstuffs. Ok na

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by McMayor(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Hi. Have you been able to help him if not, pps reach me via WhatsApp. If you can get a dispatch to deliver, I will cover the delivery expenses.

Mariangeles:

1 Like

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2020
ezugegere:

My own location na na orile sari iganmu lagos
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2020
ezugegere:
Good morning all, I stated it last night when @Mariangeles asked.

I stay along Ipaja road.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2020
McMayor:
Hi. Have you been able to help him if not, pps reach me via WhatsApp. If you can get a dispatch to deliver, I will cover the delivery expenses.

Thank you. I will really appreciate.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mariangeles(f): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2020
McMayor:

Really? Thanks.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Mustack: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Pls help me from going into micro finance bank problem.
Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Mustack:
Pls help me from going into micro finance bank problem.
Please ,I think you should create your own thread like someone suggested earlier because some people are now thinking we are the same which is not true.

Our problems seems different, I think only those that are struggling to have food to sustain them in this time can join here.

Please so as not to confuse people like someone already said they we are the same person with different username.

I meant no harm.

4 Likes

Re: Please And Please, I Need Food Stuffs To Survive This Lockdown by Hopeak: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Please don't forget me.. It is not easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Just Look At What Flood Has Caused In My Estate Today(pictures) / Something Unusually Common, But I Find.....strange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.