Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown (24637 Views)

Maintaining A Thriving Marriage During A Financial Crisis / Father Gives Son Hilarious Haircut So He Doesn't Sneak Out During Lockdown / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Amanda4life: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=PureGoldh post=88124663]Na now wey cheating spouse go dey frown face from morning till night.It's time to posses your possession.

Just Incase you need Pure Original Honey.. kindly call/Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 Now...Let's talk about it.... CoronaVirus no go see us atall[/quote

How much]

I will call u with UK number
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by vikithor(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Get a driving skill,don't be any burden,learn how to drive manual or automatic cars,add value to yourself and society. Reach us by call/WhatsApp with numbers below
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Digitallen(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Which advice do you have for the single guys like us out there?
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Parisian: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Community husbands won't like this. Stuck at home with the woman they so despise. Wonder why a man can't stick to his wife. Gallivanting around frolicking with girls younger than their daughters. Shameful.
Olalan:
Side chicks won't like this...
You begin to wonder how a beautiful young lady who has lots of young single admirers would choose to be a clog in the wheel to a happy family

1 Like

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Galaticos444: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Olalan:
You begin to wonder how a beautiful young lady who has lots of young single admirers would choose to be a clog in the wheel to a happy family
it's called greed
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Angelinastto(f): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
1johnjohn:
What's if I am not in love anymore
Stopeet! You'll fall in love in Jesus name grin
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Parisian: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Likewise the reverse.
Frankyboy1:
If most women knw how tired and bored of them their husband is, they will thank God for work
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by dreamwords: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Some people are flexing the holidays
24hours nacking

1 Like

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Parisian: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Men loving their wives as christ loved the church is the key to a successful marriage. Stop quoting half verses
back2sender:
Women submitting to their husband is the key to a surviving marriage. This is what made our mothers stay in thier husband's houses for ages.

1 Like

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Parisian: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Endeavour to pay for your wife too.
She's obviously bored as well.
sidonlook:

How do I pay?
It is like I am in prison now.
I am bored
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by back2sender: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Parisian:
Men loving their wives as christ loved the church is the key to a successful marriage. Stop quoting half verses
Was this how your parents practiced it?
Submission comes first
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Olalan:
Dont also forget that some handsome young hlguys that should be hanging around beautiful young ladies like us are busy going out with married men. And some beautiful young girls are wasting looking for people say say high to them. This life get as e be
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by hermesprogidy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
marriage is bliss only if you have separate rooms....

this lockdown will destroy alot of marriages
I cannot agree more!!! Marriage is a big scam.
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Moneywirer:

The completey single nko?
Completely single should enjoy singlehood. Watch more films and pray against the spirit of self servicing

1 Like

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
sidonlook:

How do I pay?
It is like I am in prison now.
I am bored
Are you married?
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Nigeriapen(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by 1johnjohn(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Angelinastto:

Stopeet! You'll fall in love in Jesus name grin

Amen..
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by AreaFada2: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
1johnjohn:
What's if I am not in love anymore

In that case you're OYO. cheesy grin
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by BluntBlunt: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Frankyboy1:
If most women knw how tired and bored of them their husband is, they will thank God for work

Speak for yourself
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
CasNova:
On the contrary, this period can also make your partner become monotonous and boring. Yesterday, NY Post reported how some couples we're getting fed up with each other; and how divorce cases were set to upsurge.

Absence makes the heart grow fondest, says an adage. I believe this 'forced intimacy' will cause more damage than good.
normally, NY post and all other mainstream media are for more divorce and abortion. They'd normally report the downsides of marriage
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by GabinoMarket(f): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
back2sender:
Women submitting to their husband is the key to a surviving marriage. This is what made our mothers stay in thier husband's houses for ages.
They were just broke and dependent on the men. Hence the men were their Lord and personal saviors.
They were obedient not submissive. You can only say a woman is submissive when she has the resources not to be yet still puts aside her will. But a woman who stays with a man because she has no source of income, nowhere to go plus is scared of a mean society that judged her harshly cannot be said to be submissive.

3 Likes

Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by back2sender: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2020
GabinoMarket:
They were just broke and dependent on the men. Hence the men were their Lord and personal saviors.
They were obedient not submissive. You can only say a woman is submissive when she has the resources not to be yet still puts aside her will. But a woman who stays with a man because she has no source of income, nowhere to go plus is scared of a mean society that judged her harshly cannot be said to be submissive.
With all your sayings above the bottom line is that their marriage last ages.
Obedient is the first step to submission
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by GabinoMarket(f): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2020
back2sender:

With all your sayings above the bottom line is that their marriage last ages.
Obedient is the first step to submission
Thanks for your opinion.
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by back2sender: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2020
GabinoMarket:

Thanks for your opinion.
You are welcome
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by IamDavids: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Risentouch:

Abeg how because I dey Ebonyi my gf dey Rivers

No dey call her your babe. Them dey fvck your babe now for Rivers, you dey here dey form boyfriend. Rivers of all places. Comot on top on that level.
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Detruth55: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2020
I want to write, my hands are itching to write, albeit in elementary words that commentators and likers can understand.
��� But I've been instructed by a better person than I am to shut up in order to see some perspectives I've never for once envisaged. And I cannot disobey.
So much for elementary words�.

How about knowing how many grains make up a kilogram of rice❓
Idleness can bring crazy ideas�.

STAY SAFE PEOPLE....GOD will come through in the end for the world.
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Risentouch(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
IamDavids:

No dey call her your babe. Them dey fvck your babe now for Rivers, you dey here dey form boyfriend. Rivers of all places. Comot on top on that level.

If I may ask, what point have you made now?
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by KenModi(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
whytediamond:
What if husband and wife combined no fit boast of 10k.

See 3 children for house?

Na person send dem make dem go dey born inside poverty?
Re: Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown by Victorclean1: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2022
O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Why Would A Man Go For A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.