Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss (65555 Views)

Liberia Blocks Internet Over Protests Against President Weah / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

It's funny the way u guys talk at times, in Nigeria u people hate yourselves, always fighting, igbos hate yorubas and yorubas hate igbos, same with the hausas. So u want a Nigerian to be appointed in another man's country? Let me ask u, if u were igbo and the governor of ur state appoints a yoruba man as his deputy I am very sure u wouldn't like the idea or for sure ur people wouldn't like it, the reverse will happen if u were yoruba. What am I trying to say, love yourselves and treat each other with respect before u expect an outside to love u, nobody here has any right to complain, let us stop being hypocritical.

Even dragged Igbokkwe and called him all sort of derogatory names for receiving Lagos appointment.

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by jaxxy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tmb78:
I'm not talking about today alone.
It's what happens everyday
At times it would be started by the yorubas and other times by the igbos both hurling insults
Is it not funny that when the igbos are doing theirs people like you always conveniently keep quiet.
There is God O grin grin

I'm mixed I cant take sides even if i wanted to. I just hate unending cycles of continuous bullshit. It needs to stop. Nigeria is backwards because of this bullshit. I'm telling u the 100% Truth.

Ure individual strengths is nothing compared to ur combined strength and effort. Very few Nigerian see this. No region I repeat no region is or has ever been useless in NIGERIA. Check history well.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by tokunbobo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemmylove101:

Why its ok? angry
This is the same country we liberated and our ecomog soldier died to save.

With this kind of behaviour it will be hard for any african country to succeed.

In my own opinion, I think its not a matter of whether its okay or not. I think its an issue of our image. Nigeria's image is not good in the International community even in West African countries.

As Nigerians, we don't respect and value ourselves, how can we expect other countries to respect and value us.

Even in Nigeria of today, there's tribalism and the country is virtually divided along ethnics and religion. So what do you expect from Liberia?

Signed: Hon Tokunbo Bamiduro

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by nick50(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Better president.. Not our own jubril (buhari) that appointed Ibrahim magu (efcc) despite the Senate disqualifying him and lots of public outcry the dullard insisted and kept him on acting capacity till this mumu rubber stamp 9th Senate came in and approved him
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Tmb78(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
jaxxy:

I'm mixed I cant take sides even if i wanted to. I just hate unending cycles of continuous bullshit. It needs to stop. Nigeria is backwards because of this bullshit. I'm telling u the 100% Truth.

Ure individual strengths is nothing compared to ur combined strength and effort. Very few Nigerian see this. No region I repeat no region is or has ever been useless in NIGERIA. Check history well.
I hear you!
For the record, I didn't ask you to take sides o
I said don't be partial!!
this your talk now,have you told the known Igbo bigots here before when they are displaying their bigotry
If no, then you have proved my point.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ibo has two world bank directors, our son is a Chief Judge of ICC, many elected officials around the world, including US, UK, Canada.The only African ethnic group that can be found anywhere in the world. Our sons are Lieutenants and Colonels in US Army. We created a special reconnaisance group called M-Branch, thr only African indigeneous security intelligence gathering force. Our M-Branch collaborate with CIA and Mossad.

Yoruba cannot stand us. They are jealous.

Which branch, you mean d one from earth-616

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Tareq1105: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Clap for yourselves
MetaPhysical:

Ibo has two world bank directors, our son is a Chief Judge of ICC, many elected officials around the world, including US, UK, Canada.The only African ethnic group that can be found anywhere in the world. Our sons are Lieutenants and Colonels in US Army. We created a special reconnaisance group called M-Branch, thr only African indigeneous security intelligence gathering force. Our M-Branch collaborate with CIA and Mossad.

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tmb78:
I hear you!
For the record, I didn't ask you to take sides o
I said don't be partial!!
this your talk now,have you told the known Igbo bigots here before when they are displaying their bigotry
If no, then you have proved my point.

I do that most of the time. I'm against tribal bigotry completely.

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by kayusely70(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemmylove101:

Are you serious about this and the pope change the bishop... you must be kidding undecided shocked
The Pope had to change the bishop after they refused to agree

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by sesan85(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Afonja!!! grin

Na jealousy.
Yeah, it was also Afonjas from Anambra who vehemently opposed and rejected Bianca Ojukwu from representing Anambra in the Senate because she's from Nkwo in Enugu State. It was Afonjas from Imo who letters to the Pope protesting against the appointment of a Bishop from Anambra. Hypocrital idiots!

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by rtdCivilservant: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Forex360:

U get sense
Keep it up!!!
Thank u.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by PericomaNwankwo: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Corrinthians:
Are you sure you are okay? Go back and quote the right person you intended to quote before your hate consumes you.

Lol!! Facts ain't hate speech. Yes I tagged you wrong, was gonna tag the guy above you.

BTW, lol!!
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by joepepsy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Our son enter bush!!!
MetaPhysical:

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by sesan85(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
sesan85:
Yeah, it was also Afonjas from Anambra who vehemently opposed and rejected Bianca Ojukwu from representing Anambra in the Senate because she's from Nkwo in Enugu State. It was Afonjas from Imo who letters to the Pope protesting against the appointment of a Bishop from Anambra. Hypocrital idiots!
Okay, just realizing that MetaPhysical was just being sarcastic, lol.

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Vick14: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
sesan85:

I don't think you understood the guy you quoted.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Powersurge: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
ProWalker:

Your father is the one that is stupid

Keep quiet stupid fool. You get better father? Idiot.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Can Igbo's accept Liberians to their organizations in the South East? How many current governors in the Southeast have Yoruba wives like the Southwest governors have Southeastern wives. Igbo's are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
tundemoney:
Can Igbo's accept Liberians to their organizations in the South East? How many current governors in the Southeast have Yoruba wives like the Southwest governors have Southeastern wives. Igbo's are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.
shut up. When do having igbo wives means love for the tribe.. is like an igbo man marrying a fulani. just shut up if u dont know what it takes to leave your fathersland travel to another territory, make money and erect a structure there.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by visatex: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
farem:

You are going too far, brother.
Fellow Igbo was made a Bishop in the same state of his origin, the other igbos insisted that the Pope must change him.
Pope, I mean Pope Francis change am for peace to reign in that Igbo state. The tribalism is too satanic for Christianity to break. Hypocrites full naija

Hail Mary Full of Grace..................... shocked

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by bojobulege: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
I was just wondering how all those jumping up and down about the withdrawal of his nomination would react if a foreigner whose naturalisation process was questionable was nominated to head our electoral commission and during the confirmation process performed abysmally. Just wondering.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by j1mmy: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
IGBO people have destroyed Nigerian reputation all over the world with drug dealing and criminality so I am not surprised

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by ProWalker: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Powersurge:

Keep quiet stupid fool. You get better father? Idiot.

Lmao! The idiot is mad at his father

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by LabDNA: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
He should leave the country and their problems and go to Europe or US. His meritorious qualities will be much valued there.

Leave underdeveloped countries with their tribal problems.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Dayodragon: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemmylove101:

Why its ok? angry

succeed first
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by henryhemon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Afonja!!!

He said he is not yoruba and yu are forcing it on him.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Antivirus92(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Yoruba are by far doing better than average Igbo man except average Igbo man are not those hawking on express road for Yoruba man in his full AC car

how many Yoruba dey Igbo land? except some few artisans and commercial drivers driving down to west? but your people are here in mass because East is Land locked

a glorified village at that, because of Yoruba sophistication that you'd abuse here, your people that can hawk 24/7 can make it so quick. we make life comfortable for you here and that's what you lack in your land grin
there are thousands of igbos in malawi, tanzania,congo etc
Going by ur logic, those places are better than nigeria that's why they're trooping to those places,,
Accept the fact that igbos are advanterious in nature and yorubas aren't
Everybody sitting down in lagos is the reason why yorubas are so poor
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by itoba4real(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
junketer:
This is why no black nation will progress. Tribalism and xenophobia will always stand in our way of real progress. Where the white man looks for your competence to do the job the black man looks for your ethnicity first. Shame.
They say charity begins at home.why did nigeria not appoint a foriegner to chair inec.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by MYHUBBY: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Antivirus92:
there are thousands of igbos in malawi, tanzania,congo etc
Going by ur logic, those places are better than nigeria that's why they're trooping to those places,,
Accept the fact that igbos are advanterious in nature and yorubas aren't
Everybody sitting down in lagos is the reason why yorubas are so poor

the question is East developed? are Igbo in East fairing well?

why is Aba littered and helpless? why is anambra govt clueless on drainage and water problem

a lot of things I will not want to divulge here for public sake but hey stop deceiving people. East is lacking behind

you should be ashamed of saying it in public that Easterners are doing well in Malawi, are they indigene of Malawi? how many Malawian dey your region?

those countries are doing well than Nigeria abi? are they also doing well than Biafra? yeyenatu

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by MetaPhysical: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
henryhemon:

He said he is not yoruba and yu are forcing it on him.

Afonja!!

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by MetaPhysical: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
j1mmy:
IGBO people have destroyed Nigerian reputation all over the world with drug dealing and criminality so I am not surprised

Kaaii! Stop that.
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by MetaPhysical: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Another attack on Igbos, 32 pages loading. ......
They saw everything wrong with Igbokkwe's Lagos appointment but nothing wrong with Liberia's appointment.

Afonja!! Leave our son alone.

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by OperaNewsHubNg: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2020
kemmylove101:

Why its ok? angry

Nigeria should never participate in peace keeping operations for other countries. Africa is full of ungrateful nations

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Military seizes power in Gabon / President Uhuru's PA Being Chased After He Touched Obama's Car (photo) / An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49