Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions (14249 Views)

NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / Enugu 2023: PDP Directs Adherence To Existing Power Rotation At All Levels In SE / Inconclusive Polls: PDP Directs Members To Besiege INEC Offices Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by Eriggs: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2020
SEGLIZ:

#FEARNOT
create not course to worry for You are Fearfully and Wonderfully made in God's image.
Fear Not for The Lord Almighty is got your back, no evil shall come near You, Your Family, Friends and Everything that has to do with You.
You are Greatly covered by the Covenant in the Blood of Jesus.
Amen.
Amen . you are different from the wailing fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by Perfecttouchade: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2020
We All need each other this time..leave politics out of this..this is a lovely idea to embrace.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2020
PDP i think Its time to give back the looted funds

Bihari should use the recover loots na

Or don't we have them again??
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by Dchampion65: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2020
In other words - be generous enough to return part of the money looted.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by SEGLIZ: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Eriggs:

Amen . you are different from the wailing fools

Thanks.
I don't know what to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by michoim(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Nonsense. Just repeating what APC led federal government is already doing...
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by Kfed4ril(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
Nice one from Pdp.

This is the kind of opposition they should be playing..

Everything shouldn't be about condemnation all the time..

Hope Apc as a leading party can also start to behave maturely most especially stubborn Oshiomole

Oga when APC was the opposition, the did worse than what PDP is doing today and will do tomorrow. APC only condemned and played politics, even threatened to form a parallel government, what is worse than that?
Today APC as ruling government are still playing politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by helinues: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Oga when APC was the opposition, the did worse than what PDP is doing today and will do tomorrow. APC only condemned and played politics, even threatened to form a parallel government, what is worse than that?
Today APC as ruling government are still playing politics.

And is it a must for Pdp to follow suit?
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by Dotng: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2020
ITbomb:
APC lockdown Lagos and Ogun, then start distribution of money palliative in Katsina and Nassarawa.
At the end of the day, N5bn looted within 48 hours.

I believe all affected APC states got their share. What the leaders of the states chose to do with theirs is another issue.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by arsenal33: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Otunba80:
Thats why i trust PDP not their members thou but i know they are spenders. Pdp are spenders and corrupt but Apc are very stingy. You will prefer to have a pdp chairman in your party(occasions) than Apc cos they are very stingy
but PDP also did not spend big on hospitals and healthcare in 16 years
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by Miracle1991: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2020
Useless PDP who only see opportunity to play politics. I was thinking I will see a place where they will say they donated to the members.
A useless party that stole our external and internal reserve. PDP will never come to power again.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by 400billionman: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2020
What has APC done with all the billions donated to this pandemic by Philanthropists ?

Have they tested more than 2,000 Nigerians for Covid -19 ? NO

Let APC utilize BVN and distribute N10k per Nigerian who has less than N5k in his bank account. This should be done without announcement to prevent stampede of withdrawals.

Highest there would be about 20 to 30million beneficiaries.

Then they should buy raw food and enter the villages to serve the unbanked population.

I pray for APC to have sense in 2020.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by ThinkB4mention(f): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Politics irritates me....
So for their mind now .....they care .......
Medicine after death......
Bunch of hypocrites.......
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by Openbusiness: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2020
ITbomb:
APC lockdown Lagos and Ogun, then start distribution of money palliative in Katsina and Nassarawa.
At the end of the day, N5bn looted within 48 hours.
Inside life. This scam Buhari regime no dey surprise me again grin
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by NairaMaster1(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Otunba80:
Thats why i trust PDP not their members thou but i know they are spenders. Pdp are spenders and corrupt but Apc are very stingy. You will prefer to have a pdp chairman in your party(occasions) than Apc cos they are very stingy

Thank you.

They are liabilities eg Buhari

They are greedy eg ABBA kyari

They are liars eg Lie Mohammed

They are Terrorists eg ElRufai

They are corrupt eg Ganduje

They are arrogant and fraudulent eg Oshiomhole

Their followers are illiterate eg Zombies on NL
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by luluman: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2020
chatinent:
PDP and APC are the only political parties in Nigeria. Others are mere social groups.
And tomorrow they will say they want to produce president.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by Chibokgame: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
After hearing how they shared money in Kano nd Nassarawa. I find it difficult to say something.

It is one Nigeria in deed
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by Forumobserver12(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
The post started neutrally addressing issues only to later go into blaming the other party!

Anuofia! The pot calling the kettle black!

That's why they are called Political Party, you don't expect them to miss the chance of taking a dig at their rival APC given the poor way they have managed the Covid-19 pandemic so far..
Re: COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions by AntiChristian: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Forumobserver12:

That's why they are called Political Party, you don't expect them to miss the chance of taking a dig at their rival APC given the poor way they have managed the Covid-19 pandemic so far..

So is this the time for blame games? When lives are being lost?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open / Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.