Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass (806 Views)

How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB / Needs to scan something? Here's a mouse. / 10 Cell Phone Etiquette Tips Everyone Needs To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Failure44: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
I never thought I'd say this but after reading so much stupidity on NL, Twitter and every other social media app, I'm completely shocked by the number of idiots we have in this world.
How does one suddenly believe 5G can cause a virus or is dangerous to human health because you saw it online?
Are people this stupid?
This bill needs to pass, imagine people are destroying towers in the UK and China.
A SENATOR and former minister actually claimed it was dangerous and "demonic", I don't know if we have any government official on this site but abeg, this bill must pass.
It seems social media is doing more harm than good, Conspiracy theorist deserve to be arrested and imprisoned.
My take on this

Seun
Lalasticla

1 Like

Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
I wonder what concerns a virus and 5g. A virus is an organism on its own which grows only when it sees a host. People are so stupid. Look at how a foolish former senator will just open mouth to spill nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Failure44: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
CHESTER48:
I wonder what concerns a virus and 5g. A virus is an organism on its own which grows only when it sees a host. People are so stupid. Look at how a foolish former senator will just open mouth to spill nonsense.
The sad thing is that most of these illterates fail to understand the sun itself produces almost 10 times more radiation

1 Like

Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by hardeycute(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
CHESTER48:
It would to nice to have you post picture(s) here https://www.nairaland.com/5605811/gallery-mobile-photography-art/106. wink
Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Failure44:
I never thought I'd say this but after reading so much stupidity on NL, Twitter and every other social media app, I'm completely shocked by the number of idiots we have in this world.
How does one suddenly believe 5G can cause a virus or is dangerous to human health because you saw it online?
Are people this stupid?
This bill needs to pass, imagine people are destroying towers in the UK and China.
A SENATOR and former minister actually claimed it was dangerous and "demonic", I don't know if we have any government official on this site but abeg, this bill must pass.
It seems social media is doing more harm than good, Conspiracy theorist deserve to be arrested and imprisoned.
My take on this

Seun
Lalasticla

Its a good thing your opinion does not count.. Let's forget about the spiritual aspects.. Do you know any one who works in telecommunications? Especially those ones that install those gadgets on the mast.. Ask them @the bolded and come back with your answer..

Btw do you know why people are advised to stay(as in build their houses) a certain distance away from a mast?

1 Like

Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Failure44: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2020
Felixamos:

Its a good thing your opinion does not count.. Let's forget about the spiritual aspects.. Do you know any one who works in telecommunications? Especially those ones that install those gadgets on the mast.. Ask them @the bolded and come back with your answer..

Btw do you know why people are advised to stay(as in build their houses) a certain distance away from a mast?
Lemme educate
There's 2 kinds of radiation which are ionzing and non ionzing electromagnetic radiation, 5G falls under non ionzing RADIATION meaning it's harmless to humans.
Every electronic device produces radiation the sun itself produces 10 times more radiation than 5G.
You aren't supposed to be near any mast normally, it's common sense both 4G and 5G, it's dangerous when exposed to it for a long period of time.

You people said the same thing when 4G newly came out.

1 Like

Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by theoneJabulani(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2020
You actually wonder if people went to school. We saw all this rubbish when 4g was commissioned

3 Likes

Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2020
Failure44:

Lemme educate
There's 2 kinds of radiation which are ionzing and non ionzing electromagnetic radiation, 5G falls under non ionzing RADIATION meaning it's harmless to humans.
Every electronic device produces radiation the sun itself produces 10 times more radiation than 5G.
You aren't supposed to be near any mast normally, it's common sense both 4G and 5G, it's dangerous when exposed to it for a long period of time.

You people said the same thing when 4G newly came out.

I hate it when people generalize like you just did.. As if you have any evidence to proof I said such(which I didn't)... It's because you raised some valid argument that I'm replying u.. Let me ask you another question,
do we really need 5g at the moment? If yes, why?

Between 5g and 4g which do you think would have a wider radiation that could pose a threat on humans? When answering this question, bear in mind that it would also affect our phones radiation too.. Mostly smartphones..

I saw the picture you attached.. If you give me
well detailed answers to the questions above, I would indulge you in a very educating discussion...
Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Failure44: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Felixamos:

I hate it when people generalize like you just did.. As if you have any evidence to proof I said such(which I didn't)... It's because you raised some valid argument that I'm replying u.. Let me ask you another question,
do we really need 5g at the moment? If yes, why?

Between 5g and 4g which do you think would have a wider radiation that could pose a threat on humans? When answering this question, bear in mind that it would also affect our phones radiation too.. Mostly smartphones..

I saw the picture you attached.. If you give me
well detailed answers to the questions above, I would indulge you in a very educating discussion...
Listen, for people like myself there's a high need for 5G and even in the medical field.
1: 5G means higher speeds of up to 1GB/sec
2: This means 0 latency( hanging) you can play games with 0ms ping, no lag, no nothing.This is something 4G struggles with, you could download a 10GB file in less than 1 min( 1min is too much sef)
3: This would grossing help in the improvement of AI technology and was even used in China to perform a surgery that was miles away thanks to 5G, it was even posted on NL here before you say it's fake news https://www.nairaland.com/5085714/chinese-doctor-ling-zhipei-performs

4: 5G is just the 5th generation, in a few years 6G will come out and I know all hell will break lose because people will say the 6=666 when it's just technology.

Yes, 5G produces more NON IONZING RADIO WAVES (radiowaves is basically harmless)
The image I posted clearly showed the measurement of radio waves with 5G just producing 30GHZ which is harmless but the almighty sun produces about 100 times that literally in THZ! Which is insanely high but is also harmless, so if the sun produces this much and barely causes harm, how would common 5G be dangerous?

You're more likely to get skin cancer from the sun than you'll be from 5G.
Also note: EVERY electronic device produces radio waves but at a low rate that's it's safe.
Do you have any idea how much radiation a mirco wave produces?
You'd be shocked but here y'all are slandering common 5G

5G must come, people like myself badly need it.

2 Likes

Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by edoairways: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2020
There is no scientific evidence at the moment that proves that 5G has hazard on human.
Failure44 when Aisha Buhari and others supported the proposed social media many Nigerians blasted them now we beginning to see the need for the bill. What the legislators should do is to ammend existing act instead of another
Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Failure44: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2020
edoairways:
There is no scientific evidence at the moment that proves that 5G has hazard on human.
Failure44 when Aisha Buhari and others supported the proposed social media many Nigerians blasted them now we beginning to see the need for the bill. What the legislators should do is to ammend existing act instead of another
Exactly, sadly I was among those that blasted her.
Sadly false news spreads faster than the truth on social media.
The bill must pass.

1 Like

Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Thebwoy: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Same people wey talk say 5G is Antichrist
Will travel abroad to use 5G.
Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by edoairways: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Failure44:

Exactly, sadly I was among those that blasted her.
Sadly false news spreads faster than the truth on social media.
The bill must pass.
Yeah.
Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by sunshineV(f): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
hardeycute:
It would to nice to have you post picture(s) here https://www.nairaland.com/5605811/gallery-mobile-photography-art/106. wink

Only few will understand this grin

Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Ejadike(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Failure44:

Listen, for people like myself there's a high need for 5G and even in the medical field.
1: 5G means higher speeds of up to 1GB/sec
2: This means 0 latency( hanging) you can play games with 0ms ping, no lag, no nothing.This is something 4G struggles with, you could download a 10GB file in less than 1 min( 1min is too much sef)
3: This would grossing help in the improvement of AI technology and was even used in China to perform a surgery that was miles away thanks to 5G, it was even posted on NL here before you say it's fake news https://www.nairaland.com/5085714/chinese-doctor-ling-zhipei-performs

4: 5G is just the 5th generation, in a few years 6G will come out and I know all hell will break lose because people will say the 6=666 when it's just technology.

Yes, 5G produces more NON IONZING RADIO WAVES (radiowaves is basically harmless)
The image I posted clearly showed the measurement of radio waves with 5G just producing 30GHZ which is harmless but the almighty sun produces about 100 times that literally in THZ! Which is insanely high but is also harmless, so if the sun produces this much and barely causes harm, how would common 5G be dangerous?

You're more likely to get skin cancer from the sun than you'll be from 5G.
Also note: EVERY electronic device produces radio waves but at a low rate that's it's safe.
Do you have any idea how much radiation a mirco wave produces?
You'd be shocked but here y'all are slandering common 5G

5G must come, people like myself badly need it.
thanks for this Man. Very enlightening
Re: The Social Media Bill Needs To Pass by Ejadike(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
If only some phones in Nigeria can embed 5G into there devices.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Hack, Secure Yours Or Loose It. / LG Velvet Specs, Price And Features: The First Waterdrop Camera Design / The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.