Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! (805 Views)

THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by 3zaza3: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2020
The Xioami Redmi Note 9s is arguably the sweetest spot between the Redmi Note 9 and Note 9 Pro, while the Infinix Note 7 is the best device in 2020 so far from Transsion Holdings. How do these phones stack up against each other? Which of them is the best budget smartphone under $250
This is a detailed comparison that covers the performance, overall user experience, camera and speed test of the Infinix Note 7 and Redmi Note 9s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OfN_5BnYyc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by IamCookie(f): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2020
I am really enjoying my INFINIX Note 7. I wanted to go for NOKIA but had a rethink and not regretting it, so far.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by IamCookie(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by skywalker240(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
IamCookie:
https://www.nairaland.com/5990402/plsss-me-im-having-big
so therefore are you trying to say the infinix note 7 is better than the redmi note 9s ?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by Lavoca: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
OP you want to kill yourself with this comparison abi. Redmi 5 Plus best this Shitfinix.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by flex04(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lavoca:
OP you want to kill yourself with this comparison abi. Redmi 5 Plus best this Shitfinix.

I did not click the video but i support your ballot grin
Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by sunshineV(f): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
this is not even a battle. they fight never happened. the infinix Note 7 should be compared with realme c3 and Co

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by IamCookie(f): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
skywalker240:

so therefore are you trying to say the infinix note 7 is better than the redmi note 9s ?

I am not implying anything yet...After all, I haven't used the supposed Redmi note 9s at anytime till now. Only for you to go through what puzzles someone else who's had experience using it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by skywalker240(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
IamCookie:

I am not implying anything yet...After all, I haven't used the supposed Redmi note 9s at anytime till now. Only for you to go through what puzzles someone else who's had experience using it.
that Baseless

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by D4donnn: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
IamCookie:

Did you read where the said person said a drill was introduced to the phone to test if the nano screen guard was working .

Try drill any infinix and come and give us a testimony of it's awesomeness cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by RealEzee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
No contest here note 9s is king, spec for spec.

Comparing Eminem with speedarlington is pure insult, note9s is king between the two.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by Jeffy1206(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
IamCookie:
I am really enjoying my INFINIX Note 7. I wanted to go for NOKIA but had a rethink and not regretting it, so far.
yes it is a great phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by 3zaza3: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
I agree, the Note 9s is King. But like it or not, there are those who want to know if they should buy the Note 7 or go for the Note 9s and this video will help them make that choice. Not everyone is as techy to do research to know there are better options. That's the Reason Transsion still has a huge market share and their devices sell. You could say it's an insult but go on youtube, the search volume for this information says it all

RealEzee:
No contest here note 9s is king, spec for spec.

Comparing Eminem with speedarlington is pure insult, note9s is king between the two.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by Austeeenxx: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Man City vs Ejigbo All Stars FC.
I don't need to tell u which of them is Ejigbo All Stars.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7 - Battle Of The Notes! by Youngzedd(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Comparing a tiger with a goat.

There is nothing Xiaomi no go for see for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canada Used Iphone 7 (32gb) / Samsung S21 5G 256gb For Sell / Tecno Spark 8p Vs Samsung Galaxy A13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.