Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. (1644 Views)

When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / 'tis Jokes N Jokes / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
Dudes, Tis' is a breakin' news, Scientist have just discoveres that the 12 months calendar is a total flaw
Mark J.J Huges and Wolf Simeone Gabriella we're the two scientist that uncovered this mystery,
The supposed hypothesis stated that if we actually have 12 months in a calender, the we've removed the effect of the odd seasons that affect our time differences, the longer day, shorter nights and longer nights, shorter day peroid, the harmattan, the rainin' seasons and all other coggy seasons, stated the scientists,
They said the harmatten causes a shift in the space - time continum thus widens/incerases our normal yearly count, So the scientist said that this new months should be added to our yearly calendar,
Lesterder (30) days, posterder (31) days and halongs (30) days, 4 days would be added to the month of dece,ber thus dece,ber would have 35 days, And this takes effect today, So no new year for the next three months
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by ElementG(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2010
man dont say crap, i wont believe dat if u dont back it up with a web link undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by eldav(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2010
LMAO

u funny guy
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by Madukaele(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ poster dis is joke section. not science
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by whiteroses(f): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2010
yadayadayada tongue

Yoruba ni e she twon she n she ko le baari to she n ri. kalaye to d'aye la ti n she odun titun ni december, ejowo eje a carry go jor! Happy New Year grin grin
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2011
Guys, Seriously, Today's date is dec 32 2010,
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by bright007(f): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2011
Guy wake from ur slumber
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by jokingmary(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2011
This is a beautiful lie
If it isn't then I need the source undecided
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by EfemenaXY: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2011
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Guys, Seriously, Today's date is dec 32 2010,

Titi, Seriously!   cheesy

2010 still dey shack you 4 bodi & e never commot - we dey see am tongue tongue

Oya paste the link to back up your er. . .hypothesis

'Cos me, I be doubting Thomas  grin grin grin grin
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by AmAlone: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2011
Yes!! And I Confirmed It On CNN Yesterday
Today's Date Is: December 32
You can confirm that from google as well
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by bright007(f): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2011
Falacy!falacies!falacies
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2011
http:///3xbkw58

Here's my source,
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by lysaa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2011
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Dudes, Tis' is a breakin' news, Scientist have just discoveres that the 12 months calendar is a total flaw

~trimmed composition~

Lesterder (30) days, posterder (31) days and halongs (30) days, 4 days would be added to the month of dece,ber thus dece,ber would have 35 days, And this takes effect today, So no new year for the next three months

Gbam! was telling my younger bro n his friend few days to xmas that it's possible we've bn deceived for so long by our clock and maybe in the real time i.e if our 24hrs is checked properly, we just might still be in the last week of November. tongue
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by micklplus(m): 1:20am On Jan 10, 2011
Lysaaaaa!
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by lysaa(f): 1:31am On Jan 10, 2011
sweetheart, happy nu yr! kiss

what are u still doing up this late. .abi she send you to sleep for couch tonight? LOL
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by micklplus(m): 2:09am On Jan 10, 2011
Hey! No, she's travelled and I won't be at work in the morning. Ow u dey?
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by shakara4u(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2011
and finally this critic coms up with full crap,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2011
ok, ok, ok, Happy New, ehm , OLD year, grin grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by lysaa(f): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2011
micklplus:

Hey! No, she's travelled and I won't be at work in the morning. Ow u dey?
LOL, but u know i was only kidding about that.

I'm good though. .only missing u. beep me when madam travel again tongue
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by micklplus(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2011
Lol. I know and if u must know, she's still gone. Ow ur side? Talk to u soon
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by lysaa(f): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2011
hahaha this wicked u, better change o. lol
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by dani1luv: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2011
See lie. . .after evry1 dun do watchnight 4 church. .dun scatter knockout. . mchew
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by lysaa(f): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
Thats ur opinion thank u. .
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by sylve11: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by nich(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
where's the OP? still trapped in year 2010? lipsrsealed
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by lysaa(f): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
maybe nich, things happen.

sylve11:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool
cheesy
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by blacksta(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
shakes head

The jokes section has gone to the dogs - needs revamping
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by StudioCFR(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
Do something
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
@shakara4u. . . . . . . . . You have refused to see the truth in what I've said and thus you're still blinded* cuz you wan chop new year chicken.* . . .
Stay there . . . .na there you go old . . . .

@blacksta. . . . . .if you wanna report a case. . . Pls dont do it on my thread. . . Move your s!lly as$ to the Nland general thread and report you s!lly as$ case there. . . . .

And as for ya'll the doubtin' thomas. . . . . I've shown you my source. . .so you can go fuc!< yourselves. . . .

Lysaaaaa and all my companions. . . Thanks my dear for beleivin' in me and showin' this dude's they are still in year 2010 . . . . . . . . .
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by StudioCFR(m): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2011
Guy
Stop dat weed wey u dey smoke abeg
Re: Shockin' News. Tis' Could Throw You Off Your Seat. by oderemo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2011
THIS COULD THROW YOU OFF YOR SEAT.
i wonder y am still sitting. science jokes r always dull anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vicky Vs Switchicgurl (who Is A Better Joker?) / A True Story / Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.