Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers (3215 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Gjrich(m): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2020
In recent times, discussion on social media is divided between CoViD-19 and 5G network. Some people believed that there is a relationship between the virus and 5G.

5G was actually invented by the Military many years ago as a weapon. It was a powerful radiation used against the enemies. For instance, it can be used to scatter masses that are protesting. It is usually done by directing energy at them which burns their skins which in turn forces them to scatter.

As a result, there was military convention in wuhan, China before the 5G roled out in Wuhan. And CoViD-19 followed immediately. And the next thing that happened was China president accusing America of infecting China with virus.

Concerned global citizens have conducted researches on 5G masks. After the researches, those who conducted the research concluded as follows:

1. Deadly Radiation: 5G emits ultraviolet that can fry peoples brain and cause a lot of poisons to people around it. According to the report of the researchers, the radiation covers the distance of 200 miles.

2. High frequency: The 5G frequency is very high. It was reported that in Syracuse alone, there are 450,000 gigabytes. Which has put every life in that area in jeopardy. The company that installed them, claimed that it was harmless. However, private investigators reported otherwise. Currently, the people of Syracuse are protesting it. The protest was organized by Ms. Vay Riley.

3. It transmit wave of over 200mw radiation. The normal wave is 20 mw but the 5G antennas transmits from 100 mw to 200 mw. 100 mw (megawatts) can burn skin while 200 mw kills.

The device below was used to measure 5G wave and the result was scaring:

4. It was aimed at empowering robot workers and robot police. The high frequency wave distribution is needed by companies to operate the toy below:

5. Scientists revealed that it was not harmful. However, private scientists investigated the claims of the corrupted scientists and established that such weapons should not be allowed to be among humans because of the havocks that it causes to lives of people around it.

6. Leaders sold the people to the businesswo/men to install deadly network. There is no way the company that roles out 5G will install it without the permission off the governments of the affected areas. In other words, our leaders sold us to the company that is rolling out 5G.

In summary, don't accept any vaccines from the west, especially the one that Bill Gate called compulsory. It was a microchips injection aim at digitization of humans. Which was why 5G antennas are located in human congested areas. E.g: Amusement parks, schools, road junctions with heavy traffic jams. 5G masks are called towers of Death because they are deadly weapons and killers.

Again, don't allow your government to permit the establishment of 5G in your place. You may not even stay alive to tell the tale. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
Gjrich:
In recent times, discussion on social media is divided between CoViD-19 and 5G network. Some people believed that there is a relationship between the virus and 5G.

5G was actually invented by the Military many years ago as a weapon. It was a powerful radiation used against the enemies. For instance, it can be used to scatter masses that are protesting. It is usually done by directing energy at them which burns their skins which in turn forces them to scatter.

As a result, there was military convention in wuhan, China before the 5G roled out in Wuhan. And CoViD-19 followed immediately. And the next thing that happened was China president accusing America of infecting China with virus.

Concerned global citizens have conducted researches on 5G masks. After the researches, those who conducted the research concluded as follows:

1. Deadly Radiation: 5G emits ultraviolet that can fry peoples brain and cause a lot of poisons to people around it. According to the report of the researchers, the radiation covers the distance of 200 miles.

2. High frequency: The 5G frequency is very high. It was reported that in Syracuse alone, there are 450,000 gigabytes. Which has put every life in that area in jeopardy. The company that installed them, claimed that it was harmless. However, private investigators reported otherwise. Currently, the people of Syracuse are protesting it. The protest was organized by Ms. Vay Riley.

3. It transmit wave of over 200mw radiation. The normal wave is 20 mw but the 5G antennas transmits from 100 mw to 200 mw. 100 mw (megawatts) can burn skin while 200 mw kills.

4. It was aimed at empowering robot workers and robot police. The high frequency wave distribution is needed by companies to operate the toy below:

5. Scientists revealed that it was not harmful. However, private scientists investigated the claims of the corrupted scientists and established that such weapons should not be allowed to be among humans because of the havocks that it causes to lives of people around it.

6. Leaders sold the people to the businesswo/men to install deadly network. There is no way the company that roles out 5G will install it without the permission off the governments of the affected areas. In other words, our leaders sold us to the company that is rolling out 5G.

In summary, don't accept any vaccines from the west, especially the one that Bill Gate called compulsory. It was a microchips injection aim at digitization of humans. Which was why 5G antennas are located in human congested areas. E.g: Amusement parks, schools, road junctions with heavy traffic jams. 5G masks are called towers of Death because they are deadly weapons and killers.

Again, don't allow your government to permit the establishment of 5G in your place. You may not even stay alive to tell the tale. A word is enough for the wise.
[/s]

Gibberish

14 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by GamalNasser: 12:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:
[s][/s]

Gibberish

Say something else ,prove you know what your saying...would you hire an expert that only utters the word Gibberish? Show us some brain work man

7 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 12:58am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Say something else ,prove you know what your saying...would you hire an expert that only utters the word Gibberish? Show us some brain work man

Hello, I tell you it's all gibberish.

Pay me and I will educate you.

How do I go into a discussion that is is useless. You telling to argue that a dog gives birth to a cat.

It will a waste of effort and time educating.

Before you say Jack, I want you to know that am an expert in this field playing in the front lines.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by GamalNasser: 1:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Hello, I tell you it's all gibberish.

Pay me and I will educate you.

How do I go into a discussion that is is useless. You telling to argue that a dog gives birth to a cat.

It will a waste of effort and time educating.

Before you say Jack, I want you to know that am an expert in this field playing in the front lines.

You expert cheesy cheesy where you not same dude that didn't know 4g and 5g didn't use the same medium for their transmission ..expert indeed at best you are no more than a cell site rigger who is sent to just install the damn radios and go home cheesy cheesy did I lie ?

5 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 1:07am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

You expert cheesy cheesy where you not same dude that didn't know 4g and 5g didn't use the same medium for their transmission ..expert indeed at best you are no more than a cell site rigger who is sent to just install the damn radios and go home cheesy cheesy did I lie ?

You lack comprehension skills. And if I should still educate you on your ascertions, it plays very well.

You need to let me know your identity on a professional forum. Raise the topic and give me the honour to publicise your stupidity.

5G and 4G won't use same transmission grin

I can authoritatively tell you that you dull and no not what you discussing about.

And am sure you have a degree

10 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by GamalNasser: 1:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You lack comprehension skills. And if I should still educate you on your ascertions, it plays very well.

You need to let me know your identity on a professional forum. Raise the topic and give me the honour to publicise your stupidity.

5G and 4G won't use same transmission grin

I can authoritatively tell you that you dull and no not what you discussing about.

And am sure you have a degree

Shut up you never knew 5g employed milimetre wave and I schooled you on that one another thread , you keep talking about professional forum when you clearly only know what you are told.. 5g compromises the immune system and many researches have shown this so I don't know what you an empty crammer is arguing

Abstract
The effect of low-level millimeter fractionated radiation on the production of tumor necrosis factor, intreleukin-2, interleukine-3, and nitric oxide and on the activity of natural killer cells and proliferation of T and B lymphocytes in mice was studied. Cell activity was measured in four groups of male Balb/c mice (control, exposed, tumor-bearing unexposed, and exposed tumor-bearing animals) within 30 days of tumoral growth and microwave exposure (42.2 GHz, 10 Hz amplitude modulation, 0.5 microW/cm2, 1.5 h daily). A significant increase in the production of tumor necrosis factor and nitric oxide and in the activity of natural killer cells was observed at the early stage of tumor development; this effect was considered as adaptive response. In healthy mice, millimeter radiation produced both stimulating and immunodepressive effects.

The highlighted should end this talk Mr Nigerian engineer .. . So at what frequencies and wattage have you worked with 5g in the past Mr expert ( now I want to engage and see what you even know )

3 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 1:19am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up you never knew 5g employed milimetre wave and I schooled you on that one another thread , you keep talking about professional forum when you clearly only know what you are told.. 5g compromises the immune system and many researches have shown this so I don't know what you an empty crammer is arguing

The highlighted should end this talk Mr Nigerian engineer .. . So at what frequencies and wattage have you worked with 5g in the past Mr expert ( now I want to engage and see what you even know )

You are reading what you don't know.

I told you I won't stoop low to educate you on a faceless forum of what's not.

Stop googling rubbish and mis informing the public.

9 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Mightymanna(m): 1:22am On Apr 05, 2020
Is this what they called conspiracy theory?
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 1:23am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

You said I never knew 5G uses millimeter waves and I shared the architecture with you on how millimeter waves play.

I will say again. You lack comprehension skills. I think you do at some point. Your problem is that you don't have an idea of what you talking about.

6 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by GamalNasser: 1:23am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You are reading what you don't know.

I told you I won't stoop low to educate you on a faceless forum of what's not.

Stop googling rubbish and mis informing the public.

Tell me what frequency and wattage your work with 5g has been on or shut up misterman...You say you are an expert on milimetre waves so I want to know what you know ..shebi you have been working with them so tell us what frequency and wattage the set up you worked with employed and we take it from there

2 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by GamalNasser: 1:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You said I never knew 5G uses millimeter waves and I shared the architecture with you on how millimeter waves play.

I will say again. You lack comprehension skills. I think you do at some point. Your problem is that you don't have an idea of what you talking about.

Another empty mimicker , I agree I don't know so teach me Mister expert
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 1:28am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Tell me what frequency and wattage your work with 5g has been on or shut up misterman...You say you are an expert on milimetre waves so I want to know what you know ..shebi you have been working with them so tell us what frequency and wattage the set up you worked with employed and we take it from there

Start a discussion on a professional forum. Trust me I will educate you.

Before you do, read up about the millimeter waves you have been screaming about. You will need it to defend your gibberish.

Your statements are all rubbish, 4g and 5g don't use same tx, 5G uses millimeter waves. You sentences keep exposing you that you know nothing about what you talking. You just using Google

4 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 1:29am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Am the same person, my account was banned.
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 1:31am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Look into that architecture I sent you. Most of what you argue about now is already there. You will agree you have been foolish all the while
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:
[s][/s]

Gibberish

They just write useless conjectures that make no sense scientifically. They write without any sort of credible source to suggest its not their uneducated imagination running wild.

The same set of people resisted GSM roll-out in Nigeria about 20 years ago spreading rumors that we will all die of brain cancer. Today, its the same thrash about 5G. Meanwhile, the are using 3G and 4G technology of the same! Like saying I will drive Toyota corolla of 2013 model, but will not drive that of 2019 model?

The problem of some people is the lack of understanding science. Once they don't understand anything, it's automatically voodoo or conspiracy to wipe them out.

9 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

They just write useless conjectures that make no sense scientifically. They write without any sort of credible source to suggest its not their uneducated imagination running wild.

The same set of people resisted GSM roll-out in Nigeria about 20 years ago spreading rumors that we will all die of brain cancer. Today, its the same thrash about 5G. Meanwhile, the are using 3G and 4G technology of the same! Like saying I will drive Toyota corolla of 2013 model, but will not drive that of 2019 model?

The problem of some people is the lack of understanding science. Once they don't understand anything, it's automatically voodoo or conspiracy to wipe them out.

God bless you.

It hurts me when I see how people who even lack understanding about what plays, come on faceless forum to compose and defend rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by kiyosaki1(m): 4:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:

God bless you.

It hurts me when I see how people who even lack understanding about what plays, come on faceless forum to compose and defend rubbish.

I guess some people are being paid by politicians that are bent on.looting nigeria dry because of this coronavirus hoax to be defending the indefensible just to justify the money that's to be looted using coronavirus.
Go and do your research well so you will know the extent of damage of the emissions by the 5G.
Why is Russia not affected despite being a very cold country ? the reason is that Russia is yet to fully deploy the 5G, it's only using it in is defence research facilities which is often far from cities.
Most countries where people are dying by the hundreds are fully deployed .
Why is it that despite nigeria poor health facilities and crowded housing in the urban areas that do not allow for social distances our people still refuse to start dying by thousands ?
I don't expect you to see reason because you lack the reasoning capacity to argue constructively .
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Staphylococcus: 4:23am On Apr 05, 2020
kiyosaki1:

I guess some people are being paid by politicians that are brnt on.looting nigeria dry because of this coronavirus hoax to be defending the indefensible just to justify the money that's to be looted with using coronavirus.
Go and do your research well snd you will know the extent of damage of the emissaries by the 5G.
Why is Russia not affected despite being a very cold country , the reason is that Russia is yet to fully deploy the 5G, it's only using it in is defence research facilities which is often far from cities.

Sigh...

Smh

1 Like

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by kiyosaki1(m): 4:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Sigh...

Smh

Please say something tangible, instead of all this shorthand . I guess you are still unaffected by coronavirus because of the excellent health facilities in nigeria that's better than Italian and Spain combine.

2 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 05, 2020
kiyosaki1:

I guess some people are being paid by politicians that are bent on.looting nigeria dry because of this coronavirus hoax to be defending the indefensible just to justify the money that's to be looted using coronavirus.
Go and do your research well so you will know the extent of damage of the emissions by the 5G.
Why is Russia not affected despite being a very cold country ? the reason is that Russia is yet to fully deploy the 5G, it's only using it in is defence research facilities which is often far from cities.
Why is it that despite nigeria poor health facilities and crowded housing in the urban areas that do not allow for social distances our people still refuse to start dying by thousands ?
I don't expect you to see reason because you lack the reasoning capacity to argue constructively .

Many are mad but few are roaming grin grin grin

Mr 5G expert, please explain to your audience why USA have the most coronavirus deaths despite no 5G installations there. Or Iran with thousands dead and no 5G installed. How about Brazil?

I guess its true what the news reported a few months back that Africa, especially Nigeria is the next hotseat for disinformation campaign. I bet you trolls didn't expect there would be smart and educated Africans waiting to call out your stupidity, did you??

4 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by joyandfaith: 5:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Gjrich:

references pls.
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by kiyosaki1(m): 5:15am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:

Mr 5G expert, please explain to your audience why USA have the most coronavirus deaths despite no 5G installations there. Or Iran with thousands there and no 5G installed. How about Brazil?

Do your research well and you will discover that the cities recording deaths in the USA are the cities that 5G had been deployed and the same applies to Iran and Brazil .
So you think in your small mind that Brazil and Iran are on the same level fit nigeria when it comes to technology advancement or may I need to remind you why America is frustrating Iran or that Brazil is the country manufacturing the war helicopter nigeria want to use to fight insurgency so in your minute mind you think such country do not have 5G
This clearly shows your level of ignorant.
Please why is Russia not affected despite being a cold country ?

1 Like

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Olofin2(m): 5:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Thank God I never left the shore of naija. I no go fear any deadly unseen rays.
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by kiyosaki1(m): 5:16am On Apr 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

references pls.
Google is there for you to do your research and stop looking for someone to spoofed you

1 Like

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Gjrich:

Na wa ooo.
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 05, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Do your research well and you will discover that the cities recording deaths in the USA are the cities that 5G had been deployed and the same applies to Iran and Brazil .
So you think in your small mind that Brazil and Iran are on the same level fit nigeria when it comes to technology advancement or may I need to remind you why America is frustrating Iran or that Brazil is the country manufacturing the war helicopter nigeria want to use to fight insurgency so in your minute mind you think such country do not have 5G

Sad feedback with a lot of confidence

1 Like

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 05, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Which country has fully deployed 5G?
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by joyandfaith: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Google is there for you to do your research and stop looking for someone to spoofed you

i have searched everywhere, your assertions are wrong. may be you also believe in some baseless theories. Anybody can write anything and upload it in internet. do not believe in everything you read online. did 5G cause spanish flu pandemic of 1918 that killed about 50M people worldwide?

5 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 05, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Okay, you are very clearly either a kid or a school dropout.

America doesn't have 5G deployed; No city in America does. What they have is 5GE which is basically 4G LTE renamed. This is because they don't want to accept 5G technology from China and they don't want to seem left behind in the technology.

Iran does NOT have 5G installed ANYWHERE in the country but have had some of the most coronavirus deaths. Brazil as well. All those jargon you have wrote up there is off-topic deflection. Educate yourself rather than confidently saying rubbish like a retard.

5 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by princemillla(m): 5:51am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:

Mr 5G expert, please explain to your audience why USA have the most coronavirus deaths despite no 5G installations there. Or Iran with thousands dead and no 5G installed. How about Brazil?

I guess its true what the news reported a few months back that Africa, especially Nigeria is the next hotseat for disinformation campaign. I bet you trolls didn't expect there would be smart and educated Africans waiting to call out your stupidity, did you??

Last time I checked Google, it's was free no payment so do ur research befor coming here. Both US and Iran have access to 5G

https://www.sdxcentral.com/5g/definitions/the-top-countries-with-5g-deployments-and-trials/

Tho I don't believe in this 5G brouhaha but anything from China with human life span, I don't trust it
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by joyandfaith: 5:57am On Apr 05, 2020
kiyosaki1:

5G. What 5G?

The fact that 5G has not been implemented here...yet people are daily being infected by coronavirus...makes nonsense of that 5G connection.

There are small cities all around the world where there are no 5G masts, yet people are dying of coronavirus there.

Do they have 5G in Akure that just recorded its first case?

Do they have it in Ibadan?

Is the 5G network now up and running in Lagos and Abuja?

Yet, there are rising cases of infection in all these cities.

In November 2019, China launched its 5G network in 50 cities - 50 cities!

And those cities include three of their biggest cities: Beijing, Shangai and Shenzhen.

Know the number of people infected with coronavirus (or supposedly 5G radiation, laughable, really) in those 3 major cities?

Extremely, extremely negligible. So neglible we never heard much about them.

Yet, conspiracy theorists only talk of Wuhan, wrongly claiming that's the headquarters of the 5G network (the HQ is in Beijing, by the way).

In 3 months of the virus, China, a country of nearly 1.4billion people, had only recorded a grand total of 3,322 deaths; that's 1 death per 421,000 citizens.

That's a death-to-population percentage of 0.0002372%.

Italy, on the other hand, with a population of a miserly 59 million inhabitants, has recorded deaths of 14,681!

That is 1 death per about 4,000 citizens!!

That's a death-to-population percentage of 0.02477%.

Need more numbers?

While China rolled out its 5G in 50 cities, Italy only have 5G in 5 cities!

So what's killing the Italians - the 5G that is only in 5 cities?

South Korea was the first country to launch 5G on commercial basis, and you know what the number of deaths is in South Korea?

174!

And most of the deaths happened in a Christian group where a member of the religious group brought the virus from China and infected other church members.

Norway, a country of very brilliant people, have been using internet connectivity of 7G / 8G - that's a whole lot more faster and a whole lot more radiation than a 5G.

And guess what the total number of deaths from coronavirus is in Norway?

Yes, you read that right.

Only 54 people have died of Coronavirus in a country with a far bigger network than 5G; in a country that uses internet connectivity speed of 7G / 8G.

Australia, Britain and a coupole of other countries (including the US) have all banned HUAWEI (the owners of the 5G stuff) from operating it in their country, yet Australia, Britain and the US are hard hit.

The facts and statistics that are more potent us this: as at March 17, 2020, while the rest of the world is still reeling, China has not recorded one single new case of infection.

So what happened?

Why did the "5G network radiation" stop infecting and killing the Chinese?

Have they uprooted all their 5Gs and dumped them in Italy and New York ni?

No doubt, radiation of any frequency is dangerous and will alter the cells of any living being (know anyone who has had chemo, or seen the sign at the Radiation Dept of hospitals that advise pregnant women not to come near?), but to say that 5G is responsible for these deaths by corona virus, even in countries where there is no 5G yet, is simply stretching the truth about science into a sphere of ludicrousity.

Another question I would like to ask these conspiracy theorists is this: If 5G radiation is the cause of these deaths, what then is the cause of those who beat the disease and survive?

Was the radiation taken out of them ni?

And why has a larger percentage of the population avoided being sick, even though they live in the same locality as those supposedly poisoned by 5G radiation?

Why are people sick with coronavirus taking boiled/hot tea made of ginger, garlic, onion, and lemon, and getting well?

Why is hydroxyl chloroquine, taken in combination with high doses of vitamin, healing infected people?

Do those things work to reverse radiation poisoning?

Is radiation poisoning even reversible in the first place?

People would just read or listen to one garbage on the internet and just run with it, because they are too intellectually lazy to subject such to the test of logic and commonsense.

You guys should just stop this nonsense, abeg.

It flies in the face of reason, logic and facts..

My name is
Ade King Ebimomi,
and I write this piece from
Abuja, Nigeria.
On this 4th day of April, 2020.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight / Serious Itching Around The P*nis Graphic Pic / Amazing Photo: Doctors Grew A New Nose And A Man's Fore Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.