Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers (3216 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by princemillla(m): 5:59am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:

Okay, you are very clearly either a kid or a school dropout.

America doesn't have 5G deployed; No city in America does. What they have is 5GE which is basically 4G LTE renamed. This is because they don't want to accept 5G technology from China and they don't want to seem left behind in the technology.

Iran does NOT have 5G installed ANYWHERE in the country but have had some of the most coronavirus deaths. Brazil as well. All those jargon you have wrote up there is off-topic deflection. Educate yourself rather than confidently saying rubbish like a retard.

I want to belive this is an open discussion, why no not shun insult and argue constructively. Check below if it answers your claim

The United States Endeavors to Lead the 5G Race
In Sept. 2018 the FCC announced its 5G FAST Plan in an effort to advance the country’s position among the countries that have deployed 5G networks. Part of this plan includes spectrum auctions. In March 2016, prior to the official start of the 5G FAST plan, the FCC hosted an “incentive auction“ that began repurposing spectrum and opening up low-band spectrum for wireless broadband that can be used for 5G networks. A second auction of the upper 37 GHz, 39 GHz, and 47 GHz bands was set for 2019. Money raised from these auctions will be used to bring high-speed broadband to the rural U.S.

AT&T and Verizon are considered the 5G leaders in the U.S., although it’s debated which of those two was truly first to market. In December 2018, AT&T was the first U.S. carrier to launch a standards-based mobile 5G network servicing a dozen cities, albeit without any 5G-enabled devices. In October 2018, Verizon was the first to have a non-standards-based deployment that was actually a fixed broadband network in four cities. In March 2019, Verizon turned on its standards-based 5G network in Minneapolis and Chicago, also before mobile 5G devices were available. Verizon began selling Samsung Galaxy S10 5G on May 16, 2019 and claims it will have 5G in 30 cities by the end of 2019. As of August 2019, AT&T had deployed 5G in 21 cities and claimed the 5G network would be deployed in 30 states by the end of 2019.

Try read about ur 5GE. it was Att idea and has since 2 years ago moved from it. U might want to read further about it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tomsguide.com/amp/us/5ge-explained,news-29329.html
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by joyandfaith: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up you never knew 5g employed milimetre wave and I schooled you on that one another thread , you keep talking about professional forum when you clearly only know what you are told.. 5g compromises the immune system and many researches have shown this so I don't know what you an empty crammer is arguing

The highlighted should end this talk Mr Nigerian engineer .. . So at what frequencies and wattage have you worked with 5g in the past Mr expert ( now I want to engage and see what you even know )

5G. What 5G?

The fact that 5G has not been implemented here...yet people are daily being infected by coronavirus...makes nonsense of that 5G connection.

There are small cities all around the world where there are no 5G masts, yet people are dying of coronavirus there.

Do they have 5G in Akure that just recorded its first case?

Do they have it in Ibadan?

Is the 5G network now up and running in Lagos and Abuja?

Yet, there are rising cases of infection in all these cities.

In November 2019, China launched its 5G network in 50 cities - 50 cities!

And those cities include three of their biggest cities: Beijing, Shangai and Shenzhen.

Know the number of people infected with coronavirus (or supposedly 5G radiation, laughable, really) in those 3 major cities?

Extremely, extremely negligible. So neglible we never heard much about them.

Yet, conspiracy theorists only talk of Wuhan, wrongly claiming that's the headquarters of the 5G network (the HQ is in Beijing, by the way).

In 3 months of the virus, China, a country of nearly 1.4billion people, had only recorded a grand total of 3,322 deaths; that's 1 death per 421,000 citizens.

That's a death-to-population percentage of 0.0002372%.

Italy, on the other hand, with a population of a miserly 59 million inhabitants, has recorded deaths of 14,681!

That is 1 death per about 4,000 citizens!!

That's a death-to-population percentage of 0.02477%.

Need more numbers?

While China rolled out its 5G in 50 cities, Italy only have 5G in 5 cities!

So what's killing the Italians - the 5G that is only in 5 cities?

South Korea was the first country to launch 5G on commercial basis, and you know what the number of deaths is in South Korea?

174!

And most of the deaths happened in a Christian group where a member of the religious group brought the virus from China and infected other church members.

Norway, a country of very brilliant people, have been using internet connectivity of 7G / 8G - that's a whole lot more faster and a whole lot more radiation than a 5G.

And guess what the total number of deaths from coronavirus is in Norway?

Yes, you read that right.

Only 54 people have died of Coronavirus in a country with a far bigger network than 5G; in a country that uses internet connectivity speed of 7G / 8G.

Australia, Britain and a coupole of other countries (including the US) have all banned HUAWEI (the owners of the 5G stuff) from operating it in their country, yet Australia, Britain and the US are hard hit.

The facts and statistics that are more potent us this: as at March 17, 2020, while the rest of the world is still reeling, China has not recorded one single new case of infection.

So what happened?

Why did the "5G network radiation" stop infecting and killing the Chinese?

Have they uprooted all their 5Gs and dumped them in Italy and New York ni?

No doubt, radiation of any frequency is dangerous and will alter the cells of any living being (know anyone who has had chemo, or seen the sign at the Radiation Dept of hospitals that advise pregnant women not to come near?), but to say that 5G is responsible for these deaths by corona virus, even in countries where there is no 5G yet, is simply stretching the truth about science into a sphere of ludicrousity.

Another question I would like to ask these conspiracy theorists is this: If 5G radiation is the cause of these deaths, what then is the cause of those who beat the disease and survive?

Was the radiation taken out of them ni?

And why has a larger percentage of the population avoided being sick, even though they live in the same locality as those supposedly poisoned by 5G radiation?

Why are people sick with coronavirus taking boiled/hot tea made of ginger, garlic, onion, and lemon, and getting well?

Why is hydroxyl chloroquine, taken in combination with high doses of vitamin, healing infected people?

Do those things work to reverse radiation poisoning?

Is radiation poisoning even reversible in the first place?

People would just read or listen to one garbage on the internet and just run with it, because they are too intellectually lazy to subject such to the test of logic and commonsense.

You guys should just stop this nonsense, abeg.

It flies in the face of reason, logic and facts..

My name is
Ade King Ebimomi,
and I write this piece from
Abuja, Nigeria.
On this 4th day of April, 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by ogtavia(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:

Many are mad but few are roaming grin grin grin

Mr 5G expert, please explain to your audience why USA have the most coronavirus deaths despite no 5G installations there. Or Iran with thousands dead and no 5G installed. How about Brazil?

I guess its true what the news reported a few months back that Africa, especially Nigeria is the next hotseat for disinformation campaign. I bet you trolls didn't expect there would be smart and educated Africans waiting to call out your stupidity, did you??

Even you sef, see what you are typing. There is no established relationship between covid-19 and 5G but to say America has no 5g cell towers is downright ignorant.
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2020
princemillla:

Last time I checked Google, it's was free no payment so do ur research befor coming here. Both US and Iran have access to 5G

https://www.sdxcentral.com/5g/definitions/the-top-countries-with-5g-deployments-and-trials/

Tho I don't believe in this 5G brouhaha but anything from China with human life span, I don't trust it

Your link Says China, South Korea, UK and Germany. It then goes ahead to mention that "US endeavors to lead the 5G race" but they haven't and have only been able to rebrand 4G LTE as 5G.

Now where is Italy on the list? They have some of the worst death tolls in the world with 15, 362 deaths.

How about France with 7,560 corona deaths;

Spain with 11,947 deaths;

Or Iran with 3,452 deaths.

All this countries alongside the US do not have 5G deployed but dumbees have still made a 5G connection with coronavirus.

Some are truly incapable of rational thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by princemillla(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:

Your link Says China, South Korea, UK and Germany. It then goes ahead to mention that "US endeavors to lead the 5G race" but they haven't and have only been able to rebrand 4G LTE as 5G.

Now where is Italy on the list? They have some of the worst death tolls in the world with 15, 362 deaths.

How about France with 7,560 corona deaths;

Spain with 11,947 deaths;

Or Iran with 3,452 deaths.

All this countries alongside the US do not have 5G deployed but dumbees have still made a 5G connection with coronavirus.

Some are truly incapable of rational thoughts.

Am here to learn tho, but I would say reading the death numbers and 5G presence give me full convictions. 5G does have anything to do with Corona virus.

5G might come with its own radiation effect but Corona virus that's is transmitted from human to human

1 Like

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2020
ogtavia:

Even you sef, see what you are typing. There is no established relationship between covid-19 and 5G but to say America has no 5g cell towers is downright ignorant.

No, I am not wrong. Trust me, I know how confusing it may sound at first but 5G deployment in the states is been obfuscated in purpose. T-Mobile and AT&T announced low-band 5G in December 2019. The performance, reach, and cost will be similar to 4G in the same band when the 5G systems are fully developed and can access more carrier frequencies.

Here is a read to help clarify a bit

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/09/what-is-5g-heres-what-verizon-att-sprint-and-t-mobile-offer.html
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by kiyosaki1(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:

No, I am not wrong. Trust me, I know how confusing it may sound at first but 5G deployment in the states is been obfuscated in purpose. T-Mobile and AT&T announced low-band 5G in December 2019. The performance, reach, and cost will be similar to 4G in the same band when the 5G systems are fully developed and can access more carrier frequencies.

Here is a read to help clarify a bit

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/09/what-is-5g-heres-what-verizon-att-sprint-and-t-mobile-offer.html

You are surely working hard for your poltical benefactors, you can deceived some people all the time but you can never deceive all the people all the time
Please tell me how is it spreading fast in Nigeria ?
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by DriggityDre: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2020
It's paining me that some grown niqqas here are still thinking 5G a digital network, causes coronavirus, a living organism.
There is no connection for God's sake. Haba!!
Is being stupid your hobby??!

3 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by kalufelix(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2020
DriggityDre:
It's paining me that some grown niqqas here are still thinking 5G a digital network, causes coronavirus, a living organism.
There is no connection for God's sake. Haba!!
Is being stupid your hobby??!

Them use 5G swear for you?? Does your existence depend on 5G?? Whats all this nonsense? For Gods sake
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by DriggityDre: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2020
kalufelix:
Them use 5G swear for you?? Does your existence depend on 5G?? Whats all this nonsense? For Gods sake
Fvck off my mention and get sense. Was it your papa I was talking to??

1 Like

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by DriggityDre: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2020
kalufelix:
You are probably one of the stupid ones

3 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Karex81(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

5G. What 5G?

The fact that 5G has not been implemented here...yet people are daily being infected by coronavirus...makes nonsense of that 5G connection.

There are small cities all around the world where there are no 5G masts, yet people are dying of coronavirus there.

Do they have 5G in Akure that just recorded its first case?

Do they have it in Ibadan?

Is the 5G network now up and running in Lagos and Abuja?

Yet, there are rising cases of infection in all these cities.

In November 2019, China launched its 5G network in 50 cities - 50 cities!

And those cities include three of their biggest cities: Beijing, Shangai and Shenzhen.

Know the number of people infected with coronavirus (or supposedly 5G radiation, laughable, really) in those 3 major cities?

Extremely, extremely negligible. So neglible we never heard much about them.

Yet, conspiracy theorists only talk of Wuhan, wrongly claiming that's the headquarters of the 5G network (the HQ is in Beijing, by the way).

In 3 months of the virus, China, a country of nearly 1.4billion people, had only recorded a grand total of 3,322 deaths; that's 1 death per 421,000 citizens.

That's a death-to-population percentage of 0.0002372%.

Italy, on the other hand, with a population of a miserly 59 million inhabitants, has recorded deaths of 14,681!

That is 1 death per about 4,000 citizens!!

That's a death-to-population percentage of 0.02477%.

Need more numbers?

While China rolled out its 5G in 50 cities, Italy only have 5G in 5 cities!

So what's killing the Italians - the 5G that is only in 5 cities?

South Korea was the first country to launch 5G on commercial basis, and you know what the number of deaths is in South Korea?

174!

And most of the deaths happened in a Christian group where a member of the religious group brought the virus from China and infected other church members.

Norway, a country of very brilliant people, have been using internet connectivity of 7G / 8G - that's a whole lot more faster and a whole lot more radiation than a 5G.

And guess what the total number of deaths from coronavirus is in Norway?

Yes, you read that right.

Only 54 people have died of Coronavirus in a country with a far bigger network than 5G; in a country that uses internet connectivity speed of 7G / 8G.

Australia, Britain and a coupole of other countries (including the US) have all banned HUAWEI (the owners of the 5G stuff) from operating it in their country, yet Australia, Britain and the US are hard hit.

The facts and statistics that are more potent us this: as at March 17, 2020, while the rest of the world is still reeling, China has not recorded one single new case of infection.

So what happened?

Why did the "5G network radiation" stop infecting and killing the Chinese?

Have they uprooted all their 5Gs and dumped them in Italy and New York ni?

No doubt, radiation of any frequency is dangerous and will alter the cells of any living being (know anyone who has had chemo, or seen the sign at the Radiation Dept of hospitals that advise pregnant women not to come near?), but to say that 5G is responsible for these deaths by corona virus, even in countries where there is no 5G yet, is simply stretching the truth about science into a sphere of ludicrousity.

Another question I would like to ask these conspiracy theorists is this: If 5G radiation is the cause of these deaths, what then is the cause of those who beat the disease and survive?

Was the radiation taken out of them ni?

And why has a larger percentage of the population avoided being sick, even though they live in the same locality as those supposedly poisoned by 5G radiation?

Why are people sick with coronavirus taking boiled/hot tea made of ginger, garlic, onion, and lemon, and getting well?

Why is hydroxyl chloroquine, taken in combination with high doses of vitamin, healing infected people?

Do those things work to reverse radiation poisoning?

Is radiation poisoning even reversible in the first place?

People would just read or listen to one garbage on the internet and just run with it, because they are too intellectually lazy to subject such to the test of logic and commonsense.

You guys should just stop this nonsense, abeg.

It flies in the face of reason, logic and facts..

My name is
Ade King Ebimomi,
and I write this piece from
Abuja, Nigeria.
On this 4th day of April, 2020.
Well written, i must commend you for this great piece, that's why the white man say the best way to hide something from an African is to write it inside a book. Africans just take anything they see from the western media and believe, they don't research about it. Permit me to share your post so i can educate others, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by kalufelix(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2020
DriggityDre:

You are probably one of the stupid ones
SMH..I ask again is it 5G that gives your father erection?? Answer me fool...
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by DriggityDre: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2020
kalufelix:
SMH..I ask again is it 5G that gives your father erection?? Answer me fool...
Your father is a fool
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by kalufelix(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2020
DriggityDre:

Fvck off my mention and get sense. Was it your papa I was talking to??
Have you taken your 5G breakfast?? Answer me oponu..
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by DriggityDre: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2020
kalufelix:
[s]Have you taken your 5G breakfast?? Answer me oponu..[/s]
Happy Sunday brother.
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by eskimoeze: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

They just write useless conjectures that make no sense scientifically. They write without any sort of credible source to suggest its not their uneducated imagination running wild.

The same set of people resisted GSM roll-out in Nigeria about 20 years ago spreading rumors that we will all die of brain cancer. Today, its the same thrash about 5G. Meanwhile, the are using 3G and 4G technology of the same! Like saying I will drive Toyota corolla of 2013 model, but will not drive that of 2019 model?

The problem of some people is the lack of understanding science. Once they don't understand anything, it's automatically voodoo or conspiracy to wipe them out.
I told you in the other thread that you should stop arguing with people who breed propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by BrutusOj(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2020
OP, it's masts not masks oo. My problem is that our network providers will only join the que of those operating 5G, but we will never enjoy it cos MTN and co can never give us thesame quality of the real 5G as in advance nations. Why expose us to high level radiofrequency radiation?
Re: Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers by Horus(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXbTlaw7bHk

Ex CIA Spy Says Covid-19 Contains "Nanoparticles" Which Are Activated by "5G"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nature's Best Supplements For Treating Hormonal Imbalance/enlarged Uterus / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Do Yu Want To Cure..piles.. Urinal Disorder.. &.. Loose Weight..??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.