Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Bijou: The Memoir By Itty Okim - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bijou: The Memoir By Itty Okim (343 Views)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) / OBSSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.4 (18+) / Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bijou: The Memoir By Itty Okim by IttyOkim: 1:18am On Apr 05, 2020
On the 2nd of April, Itty Okim had dropped what he calls his 'birthday gift to humanity' and it was a book. The book is titled "Bijou: The Memoir" and talks about all that life has taught Itty in the space of 19 years.

When asked if it wasn't too early to write about himself, considering age and status, Itty had said,

"No, I do not think it is too early for me to write a memoir. I do not think that I have to be an old, war hero before I will have a story to tell. One of the aims of me writing this book is to tell young people all over the world that they have stories and the world wants to hear it."

"The book is very short, has just 18 pages. However, its content is priceless. This is why I named it Bijou which means in English, anything small but desirable. It is my perfect birthday gift to humanity. "

Download Bijou using /bijoudrive

(1) (Reply)

Hearth / Non-fiction E-book Writers, Get In Here!! / Content Writer Needed For Course Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.