Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) (1390 Views)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt. 9 (18+) / OBSSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.4 (18+) / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.1 (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Haynnie: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2022
~TAMMY’S POV~

I shook my head and sat close to Sharon who was beside Oyin. I was thinking of what to say when Oyin tapped on Sharon to get my attention.
“Yeah, are you okay?” I asked

“No, I want to eat noodles can you please prepare one for me?”
It took me a while to respond to her request. Wunmi was on the other side of the bed pressing her phone whilst pretending she was not listening to us.

“Ahn, babe don't worry I'll do it. Tam, chill.” Sharon insisted.

“No, I want Tam to cook for me. You have tried for me.” Oyin insisted.

Sharon shrugged, then turn at me, “you heard her. So...”
I sighed deeply before getting up reluctantly and heading to the kitchen.

It was 4 pm and Wunmi hasn't gone back. I was wondering what was keeping her. Oyin was fast asleep, and Sharon was already dozing off after watching numerous TikTok videos. I felt I'd stayed for too long and I need to head back home. I looked at my wristwatch and got up. I tapped Sharon lightly and told her I'm on my way home. Wunmi got up to pack the medical kit and told her to look after Oyin when she woke up. She left some drugs she would take later in the night after dinner.
Luckily I had five thousand naira cash in my pocket. I took two two thousand nairas out of it and gave it to Sharon to get food for Oyin in case she's being selective. I exited Oyin’s apartment, and Wunmi was already at the gate. I called on her to wait as I advance quickly to where she stood.
She gave a long stare and smiled as we continue our way out of the lodge gate.

“Wassup? Why didn't you stay long?”

“I-I-I've got football practice to meet up with and I'm almost late.” I stammered a bit.

“Okay, ehn- ehn, I just remembered you told me you are looking for an apartment to let. Wait, have you seen any?” she looked at me again this time a bit serious.

“No... I'm squatting with a friend for now.” I heaved a sigh as I didn't want to tell her I gave up searching for an apartment instead I took half of the rent money to settle a final year coursemate of mine and he let me have his space till he graduated.

I didn't mention Eugene or what happened that made me park out of the house before the said time he gave me. After the day Becky visited him. The next day my brother called me for a brief talk. He told me Becky was coming to stay and she would be expecting I'd move out completely. I was surprised how things turned out fast but I didn't question the reason behind her haste to move in. He then told me if I could find a friend's place or go meet Oyin and plead with them to let me squat with her then I should do so as soon as possible.

Honestly, I was unhappy with the information and confused about how to go about it. After going around asking some of my friends to secure a space in their lodge so I can join them but they were occupied with a roomie or two and I can't join them to cause more inconvenience. Later that week I was fortunate to meet with a final year CS student who agreed to share his space with me since he got six months left to round off only on a condition I settle him half of the rent which I did.

Wunmi shook her head slowly. “Are you comfortable squatting with him?”

“Do I have a choice? I can't start complaining when the situation is like this.”
Wunmi understood where I was getting at and kept silent for some time till we got to the junction of the main road.

“I have to take this route from there ill be going to church. You said you are going for a football practice right?”

“Yeah, yeah I need to hurry up.”

“Alright, if you are chanced by tomorrow you can come to my shop. If you are still interested in getting a new apartment for yourself,” wunmi said smiling.
She stopped a bike and hopped on. She turned and waved me goodbye.

(Next Chapter inna bit)

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Haynnie: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Counter24
Dybala11
Udejonchi
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Haynnie: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
So long I updated you guys. Please bear with me as I try as much as possible to create a new episode this evening as to compliment the recent episode. Thanks for reading guys!

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by samfrancis1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Haynnie:
~TAMMY’S POV~

I shook my head and sat close to Sharon who was beside Oyin. I was thinking of what to say when Oyin tapped on Sharon to get my attention.

It took me a while to respond to her request. Wunmi was on the other side of the bed pressing her phone whilst pretending she was not listening to us.

It was 4 pm and Wunmi hasn't gone back. I was wondering what was keeping her. Oyin was fast asleep, and Sharon was already dozing off after watching numerous TikTok videos. I felt I'd stayed for too long and I need to head back home. I looked at my wristwatch and got up. I tapped Sharon lightly and told her I'm on my way home. Wunmi got up to pack the medical kit and told her to look after Oyin when she woke up. She left some drugs she would take later in the night after dinner.
Luckily I had five thousand naira cash in my pocket. I took two two thousand nairas out of it and gave it to Sharon to get food for Oyin in case she's being selective. I exited Oyin’s apartment, and Wunmi was already at the gate. I called on her to wait as I advance quickly to where she stood.

“I-I-I've got football practice to meet up with and I'm almost late.” I stammered a bit.

“Okay, ehn- ehn, I just remembered you told me you are looking for an apartment to let. Wait, have you seen any?” she looked at me again this time a bit serious.

“No... I'm squatting with a friend for now.” I heaved a sigh as I didn't want to tell her I gave up searching for an apartment instead I took half of the rent money to settle a final year coursemate of mine and he let me have his space till he graduated.

I didn't mention Eugene or what happened that made me park out of the house before the said time he gave me. After the day Becky visited him. The next day my brother called me for a brief talk. He told me Becky was coming to stay and she would be expecting I'd move out completely. I was surprised how things turned out fast but I didn't question the reason behind her haste to move in. He then told me if I could find a friend's place or go meet Oyin and plead with them to let me squat with her then I should do so as soon as possible.

Honestly, I was unhappy with the information and confused about how to go about it. After going around asking some of my friends to secure a space in their lodge so I can join them but they were occupied with a roomie or two and I can't join them to cause more inconvenience. Later that week I was fortunate to meet with a final year CS student who agreed to share his space with me since he got six months left to round off only on a condition I settle him half of the rent which I did.

“Do I have a choice? I can't start complaining when the situation is like this.”
Wunmi understood where I was getting at and kept silent for some time till we got to the junction of the main road.

“I have to take this route from there ill be going to church. You said you are going for a football practice right?”

“Alright, if you are chanced by tomorrow you can come to my shop. If you are still interested in getting a new apartment for yourself,” wunmi said smiling.

(Next Chapter inna bit)
mention me in your next post bro.. I’m following and enjoying as well .. thanks
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Dybala11(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Haynnie:
Counter24
Dybala11
Udejonchi
I'm here Mr OP.

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Dybala11(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Cc Haynnie We need updates Mr OP. Hope you're doing good.

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by yungbanks(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
I just went through the story captivating please do well to mention me on your next update or have you forgotten about the story?

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Haynnie: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dybala11:

I'm here Mr OP.
My Oga new episode is out!

I've not been having my usual time to write. Work choke me cry
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Haynnie: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
yungbanks:
I just went through the story captivating please do well to mention me on your next update or have you forgotten about the story?

No ohh boss I've been very busy. My schedule are right these days so is hard for me to wrote most times I get tired after working hours that's why but regardless I'll try update the story till the end.
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Haynnie: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dybala11:
Cc Haynnie
We need updates Mr OP. Hope you're doing good.

Update don land sir!

Make we go discuss am on that thread grin
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Dybala11(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Haynnie:
My Oga new episode is out!
I've not been having my usual time to write. Work choke me cry
Boss man, thanks for the mention o. I'll check it out asap.

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Haynnie: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
wink
Dybala11:

Boss man, thanks for the mention o. I'll check it out asap.
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Udejohnchi(m): 6:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Well done more update
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) by Haynnie: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
I’m coming back cool
Haynnie:
~TAMMY’S POV~

(Next Chapter inna bit)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Representation Of The Literature Section On The Frontpage. / Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? / Tales Of Taylor In Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.