Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (136453 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 24 Chadian Soldiers In Lake Chad Area / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / Chadian Troops Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Moganajoe: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
engineerboat:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1246566510518308864

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1246571836797865992

There is no shame in it, I think Buhari should ask the chadian president/soldiers to come tutor Nigerian govt and soldiers how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by watexas(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
engineerboat:

Until we know the sponsors of these Boko Haram ppl, these demons might continue their nefarious acts

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1246566510518308864

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1246571836797865992

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

do you know that IRAN has been accused of sponsoring international terrorism.

well , keep underrating their ability to strike. one day monkey go enter market , e no go fit return.

Iran... ? what r u talking about ? Btw Iran has nothing to do with BH, as u know Shi'ism is not in line with this form of jihadism.
Iran has strategic regional goals which they r doing well. Any other groups not contiguous to their geography are used for victim rhetoric propaganda (e.g IMN). Militant shi'ism has always oscillated btwn confrontation and lamentation, to pursue its goals. Right back to Kerbala. Get to understand the contours of political jihadism. It is not a monolith.

BH is a non state actor that does not measure up to Hezbollah or say FARC in their organization and military capability. Chad has been thrashing BH since 2015. They haven't attacked there in yrs cos of the losses they suffered in Chad and places like Gwoza.

Just one attack, and the end-result is total destruction for them. Same week they hit naija troops, what happened ? They do bombings here and slaughter soldiers to their taste. Just one sortie, and see them on the floor.

Btw look at shekau's speech. He did not issue a single threat. Even made note of Deby's victories at 'secular' wars, before giving a limp defense of his 'noble, but persecuted cause'. When was the last time u saw the ever loquacious Shekau this humble and so devoid of charisma ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Marvellouzkk(f): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lead by example not empty promises made to human with valuable life. Dead by living on our resources cry
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by ijayaone: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
edo3:
The person below have said it all.. Majority of our military personnel are not dedicated to safeguarding d country as d ethic of job demands,,they are concern about receiving alert at the end of the month.. You hear dem asking each other "u don see alert??,, me i never see alert oo"".. Them plenty for d service

The annoying ones are the navy and airforce,, they think military is about pluming,, as in wearing neat clothes to attract the civil populace.. If them hear sound of gun,, na run dem dey run.

I always laugh when they say we are d best in Africa when it comes to military,, we are not even close.. What our offrs knows is peppersouping n carrying women.. Tell them they av bn posted to maiduguri,, u will see dem lobbying to be sent on some irrelevant courses for jaji..
mumu talk,you fit fight without food ,i doubt if you can even hold a gun
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by maduxs: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
realstars:
Lead By The Chadian Presido? This Is Wonderfull. The Wepons Should Be Shared Among Nigerian And Chad To Flosh Them All At Once.
nigeria will return her own to bokoharm
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by ofonimi: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nobody should applaud the Chadian president. It is because they were badly hit in the last attack that is the reason they are doing what they are doing now. If the ogas on top what boko haram to end today it will end, but because they turn it to business venture hence the delay to end it. Who is who in the northern part of Nigeria knows the origin of boko haram and why it was formed. So for Chadian president to now say enough is enough and want to end boko haram is good news. The Chadian president himself is a beneficiary of boko haram and also his counterparts in Niger republic and of course Mali. So if they now agree to stand together in truth and sincerity and fight the common enemy they will win but if they continue to pretend as if they are fighting boko haram yet indirectly supporting the insurgents and providing them with arms they will not success.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by yommygift15: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chadians should stop disturbing themselves, Nigerian government must have returned the lost riffles to Boko Haram in 10 folds ,so Boko boys have nothing loose than their wasted souls.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Malawian(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

See weapons of warfare
Only if Biafra had this many riffles. Igbo's have endured a lot of see finish in this country.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Besk: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
safetyboot:

BOKO HARAM AGENT SPOTTED

IPOB Lunatic spotted. E don pepper am. ���

You lost in 2015. You list in 2019. You’ll lose in 2023 and continue to lose until you realise your aggression and tendency to always want to impose your will on others everywhere will NEVER WORK.

���
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by stormborn28(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

I speak the truth of which many don't like or would like to hear.

You can say whatever you wanna say.

I wonder how a graduate who passed through primary, secondary, university, may be masters would reason or comment like an illiterate.

I see many of your kinds on Nairaland. Only few say things maturely.

So if I gave you a microphone to speak into it to the crowd or small gathering, that would be what you will say.

Comment as if you are facing a large crowd or speaking to people; masses , and not like those by the vendor who gossip and say things they don't know.
truth is truth... What has your government be doing about Boko Haram... Our budget is larger than that of Chad... Think with your brain not emotions
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by showafrica(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
a very reliable source in the villa tolded me that the man now uses pampers because sometimes him dey piss for body

Lol, dss will cal u for questioning. You will explain the pampers part and the reliable source
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by safetyboot: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Besk:

IPOB Lunatic spotted. E don pepper am. ���

You lost in 2015. You list in 2019. You’ll lose in 2023 and continue to lose until you realise your aggression and tendency to always want to impose your will on others everywhere will NEVER WORK.

���

FOOL!!! PEOPLE ARE THINKING OF HOW TO ADVANCE THE COURSE OF HUMANITY, YOU ARE HERE CHANTING 2015, 2019, 2023.
WHERE HAS DESPERATION FOR POWER TAKEN NIGERIA?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by oziamaka: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
tomorrow when Chad is done eliminating bokoharam this govt will list as one of its achievements. they will come and claim victory. gaint of my foot.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Ujahhelen205(f): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

See weapons of warfare littering everywhere.

shocked

Even Burutai go shock.... What the giant of Africa cannot do small Chad is doing...Wonderful!

Na David kill Goliath na
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by ItooWorWor(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
LZAA:
Apc minions wee not like thisgrin Cc immhotep itooworwor blackking98 iceberg3 Afamed helinues
Bad market grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Besk: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
safetyboot:

FOOL!!! PEOPLE ARE THINKING OF HOW TO ADVANCE THE COURSE OF HUMANITY, YOU ARE HERE CHANTING 2015, 2019, 2023.
WHERE HAS DESPERATION FOR POWER TAKEN NIGERIA?

Nonentity IPOBian whose main goal is to sow hatred among the tribes that make up Nigeria just because your lord that values his dog JACK more than you idiots, cannot have his way in Nigeria.

E pain am...Ntorrrrrrr!!! ���
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by heysquare(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:

Lol
They use chad as their base and attack and get rehabilitated by the Nigerian government

Do you know how you sound?

This stale line wont fly
These guy killed like 70 soldiers on our side a week ago
And military hushed it and moved on
And they killed 92 of Chadian's soldiers same period. Please if you have access to Journalist Hangout on TVC especially tomorrow you watch d program where they discuss on this.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Yankee101: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
DanseMacabre:

At the bolded, you should get your facts right before spreading misinformation on public fora. Mohammed Yusuf was never a commissioner in Ali Modu Sherif's government.

Buji Foi was comm of religious affairs under modu and

He financed Mohammed Yusuf and boko haram

Corrected. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by NairaMaster1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
qualityovenbake:
How is Chad ordinary?The reserve should be the case. Since the turn of the year Chad army's has taken an offensive approach in the fight against bokoharam. While Nigeria's army's has taken an offensive approach in beating and punishing unarmed civilians.

He called them ordinary because they don't have what you have.

Look at their, enamoured vehicles, pick up gun trucks, all old and warned out but they still made use of them.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Alexclem(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Our own shameless soldiers are looking for mothers and sisters in Warri to rape skin to skin and infect with HIV SMH angry
Is Buhari not an army general?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Legendguru: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:

See them. Even in failure so glaring on all facets of our nationhood, they look for ways to twist reality to praise their killer.

What do you mean by the above? or is it wrong to say logical opinion on public domain.

Please learn to use Discussion forum proper, it is not always about taking side or debate
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Panthera92: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
realstars:
Lead By The Chadian Presido? This Is Wonderfull. The Wepons Should Be Shared Among Nigerian And Chad To Flosh Them All At Once.
Nigeria Army will just return the weapons to Boko Haram
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by willyjacs(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Did I just read led by the President? Buhari come and see your mate in action, not in empty promises, leading in the forefront, not hiding in their government house like you.
Our half-dead President is just there squandering our money to sustain his half battery life while the masses die in thousand due to insecurity.
how does he leading his soldiers to battle make buhari a fool?

That's his own personal decision
It's not the oath of a civilian or military president to go to war front....
That is why we have army commanders nd the rest.

How many country president Don go war front?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Dybala11(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
tyup:
Great hopefully they'd stop stealing our military's rifle esp those together at MNJTF sad
They are probably not the one guilty of that offense, the Nigerian Army have lost a lot of armo to the insurgents sir. There are moles among the Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Ayobamix(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oh God where did they see the money to buy all this when one AK47 goes for 1.7million
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by brownbib(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
May your days be long Mr President.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by neyobills: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
I totally commend Deby and Chadian troops for the offensive however we need to stop self hating and cut the NA some slack because they have most definitely seized more cache of arms from BHT besides the offensive was coordinated by MNJTF in which a Nigerian is the commander therefore there would most definitely be NA assets and boots in the field so this shouldnt be an,avenue to berate the NA.

The NA can definitely do better of course but there are fifth columnist and moles in the NA who set them up for ambushes and of course sympathetic politicians and civilians and its definitely not yet Eureka for Chad either.

The Chadian army is the best in Africa when it comes to guerilla warfare so why am i not surprised but even Deby himself would dare not look down on the NA for this offensive,even a general knows his place.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by elampiro(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:

And they have retaliate and are over running them

The 60 they killed on our side in one hit
The retaliation is in warri undecided

Clown

You do not make sense.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by elampiro(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
safetyboot:

The news was reported by Reuters, not Sahara Reporters. But are you not happy about this Chadian attack?

I did not see it on Reuters. Can you help with link? I want to see if truly the President led the attack.

I know Nigerian army has done far more than this but people still not believe when Nigerian army claims victory.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by elampiro(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Blackking98:
your mumu no be small. They post a picture of the chadian president in camo in what seems to be the lake chade area with his troops, your zombie ass denied, I exposed your zombiesm, you say is that the war front? I also once again expose your zombiesm. Now you're showing me a photo of Jonathan in camo saying I should dispute. dispute what exactly? Is this pre 2015? Are you trying to pin bubus failure on Jonathan still after 6 years of being in office? So Jonathan is the reason Buhari can't lead his troops personally? You said Jonathan was a failure so why compare Buhari to a failure? Unless bubu is a failure too so no disturb me if you no wan wise up. It's not a must that u must comment You no get brain o on God.if you're not blaming Jonathan for your failures, you'll blame corona, if you can't blame corona you'll blame igbos, no Sha try am with me cus I'm not Igbo so you'll be wasting your zombie time. Lzaa Immhotep Gmbuhari. This one is still blaming Jonathan for buharis inability to lead our troops from the front. Wetin Okon no go see for calabar? grin grin

Anyone can take picture there with army uniform. So he went to war without a gun? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.