Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (136452 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 24 Chadian Soldiers In Lake Chad Area / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / Chadian Troops Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by wingmanIII: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bluntemperor:

I thought you are a good Nigerian until you said' APC spin doctors'.So you think everyone that talks on this Forum for or against this Govt is APC or at worst PDP.
You are wrong.I m not an APC neither PDP I'm a Nigerian that want a better life for every Nigerian irrespective of tribe or religion!.
Was Boko-haram not in Nigeria during Mr Ebele Jonathan(your mentor)rule that even the United Nations house in Abuja' was not spared of bomb?. How did Foreign language Media gave him the buffoonery President of Nigeria? Can your PDP just single out what they achieved with Billions in individual pockets for 16 good years to Nigerians?.

If you go back to my earlier posts you would realize I m not a GEJ supporter either. So you really made no point.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Blackking98(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
elampiro:

You are being ignorant here. Here is also a Nigerian President fighting Boko Haram. Oya dispute.
your mumu no be small. They post a picture of the chadian president in camo in what seems to be the lake chade area with his troops, your zombie ass denied, I exposed your zombiesm, you say is that the war front? I also once again expose your zombiesm. Now you're showing me a photo of Jonathan in camo saying I should dispute. dispute what exactly? Is this pre 2015? Are you trying to pin bubus failure on Jonathan still after 6 years of being in office? So Jonathan is the reason Buhari can't lead his troops personally? You said Jonathan was a failure so why compare Buhari to a failure? Unless bubu is a failure too so no disturb me if you no wan wise up. It's not a must that u must comment You no get brain o on God.if you're not blaming Jonathan for your failures, you'll blame corona, if you can't blame corona you'll blame igbos, no Sha try am with me cus I'm not Igbo so you'll be wasting your zombie time. Lzaa Immhotep Gmbuhari. This one is still blaming Jonathan for buharis inability to lead our troops from the front. Wetin Okon no go see for calabar? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Forex360(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
realstars:
Lead By The Chadian Presido? This Is Wonderfull. The Wepons Should Be Shared Among Nigerian And Chad To Flosh Them All At Once.

Shared among which people?

Nigerian soldiers should not even try to near the VICTORIOUS CHADIANS.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Jaqenhghar: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rajosh:
I just saw a news feed this morning on NTA claiming it was a raid Carried out by Nigerian soldiers.
imagine
Just imagine shocked

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by lebete3000: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
edo3:
The person below have said it all.. Majority of our military personnel are not dedicated to safeguarding d country as d ethic of job demands,,they are concern about receiving alert at the end of the month.. You hear dem asking each other "u don see alert??,, me i never see alert oo"".. Them plenty for d service

The annoying ones are the navy and airforce,, they think military is about pluming,, as in wearing neat clothes to attract the civil populace.. If them hear sound of gun,, na run dem dey run.

I always laugh when they say we are d best in Africa when it comes to military,, we are not even close.. What our offrs knows is peppersouping n carrying women.. Tell them they av bn posted to maiduguri,, u will see dem lobbying to be sent on some irrelevant courses for jaji..

You seem to know the Nigerian Armed Forces quite well wink
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dasuks:

Idriss Deby is a dictator. Not a democratically elected leader. His legitimacy rests on his 'strongman' persona/image that is widely viewed in Chad as having a desirable protective quality.

Unelected leaders have myths on which their 'right to rule' rests. Deby will always be remembered for leading the charge in his days as a military commander and even as late as 2008, where he challenged rebels on the streets on N'Djamena.. He lost his chief of staff in the process btw.

[/b]Idris Deby is more man than any of the so called generals that have ruled this country. Except Abacha I guess[b].

whether elected or unelected head of state , in this military age of precision drone , missiles , sniper bullet. it is unwise & foolish for a LEADER to lead from the warfront.

i'm not here for any comparison.

just telling you that it is a stupid move , which should not be encouraged.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Over 1K likes over 100 shares. Need I say more? grin grin grin grin

lol
people are tired
if not underaged almajiri backed by massive rigging
buhari would not have gotten a second term
Lagos and Abuja results said everything
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by tiredoflife(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
ruggedtimi:
How did they get hold of these weapons?

Supplied by big brother Africa

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

This Person with the moniker da3pu0 by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo on Facebook has been blackmailing my Nephew Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel all over Nairaland.

He claims he swindled him of a certain amount of money and he went into his Facebook account to pick his pictures he uses in his Propaganda .

Please Anyone who knows him should please inform him to meet the person he accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. ASAP.

The blackmailers profile picture on Nairaland is attached.

Hello da3pu0
by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo.

Come and meet the person you accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. If you don't come out, you will be fished out.

Thanks

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:

Your e insults dont bother me
reserve them for when you look into the mirror

Tell your clown in aso rock to go to a fortified base in Borno and do his own pep talk

Clown only appears to prove he is still alive and talk thrash
With empty headed zombies like you he had nothing to worry about

k
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by signz: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
History will never be fair to Buhari administration especially as it concerns this war against Boko Haram/ISWAP.

The Chadian troops are not even as equipped as our troops, I've seen videos of their troops. But look at the impact of their offensive, it'll take Shekau led Boko Haram years before they recover.

I heard the Israeli Air Force at the request of tge chadians, mapped out the Lake Chad Islands that have aided the chadian offensive. Why can't we swallow our pride and bring back mercenaries to help us

I pray shame will make President Buhari to order an offensive and sincerely lead this offensive from the front like his Chadian counterpart has.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by LZAA: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Blackking98:
your mumu no be small. They post a picture of the chadian president in camo in what seems to be the lake chade area with his troops, your zombie ass denied, I exposed your zombiesm, you say is that the war front? I also once again expose your zombiesm. Now you're showing me a photo of Jonathan in camo saying I should dispute. dispute what exactly? Is this pre 2015? Are you trying to pin bubus failure on Jonathan still after 6 years of being in office? So Jonathan is the reason Buhari can't lead his troops personally? You said Jonathan was a failure so why compare Buhari to a failure? Unless bubu is a failure too so no disturb me if you no wan wise up. It's not a must that u must comment You no get brain o on God.if you're not blaming Jonathan for your failures, you'll blame corona, if you can't blame corona you'll blame igbos, no Sha try am with me cus I'm not Igbo so you'll be wasting your zombie time. Lzaa Immhotep Gmbuhari. This one is still blaming Jonathan for buharis inability to lead our troops from the front. Wetin Okon no go see for calabar? grin grin
grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Getsaved(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
I was just thinking about this BH & herdsmen terrorist in Nigeria two days ago. If the current administration was serious about crushing these guys, this is the best time (pandemic time of covid-19, the stay at home time) to do so. Now that everyone one is at home because of the covid-19 is best to strategically crush them once and for all. Because there is less movement now - which means the probability of killing innocent with the terrorist is very reduced, they are also very weak now because there may be less supply of food and amenities to them, the army can also easily trace their logistics routes easily now that there is no movement, they are also scared of the virus too because if it enters their camp they are done for - so they will be easy to attack now. And this is what Chardian soldiers are doing. Let our good youth in churches, mosque and else where arise and join polices more and rescue this country from these old men. Let us begin to act more, peacfully protest, go out more enmass to voice our pain. We talk, argue, blame, speak grammar too much at home and on NL too much. It is time we act - vote for credible young men and women who are not even in the two big party APC & PDP in Nigeria.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Blackking98(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
LZAA:

grin
wonderful grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Realadey(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
How I wish Mr Bubu can emulate this man o,but he would just sit there picking is tooth annoyingly,mtcheew
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Jaqenhghar: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
kunletexs:
PMB has live up to his alias "president go-slow"

A president that find it difficult to address the nation

A president that could call her youth 'lazy youth '

A president that has given amnesty to non deserving sect than handout genuine weapons to soldiers

The president that his directives could be disobeyed and yet the principal officer still in position.

I am not surprise say we are on auto-reverse

Bh having a free day while our soldiers are SECRETLY been buried. No state burial not benefit. Please PMB should find an aro hospital to check his mental level.

This man is not fit to lead cows not to talk of a country
With go slow you are still moving forward. Mayne not at the pace you will like but some how you are moving forward. This one na Baba reverse
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by peroristic(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
please don't hand It over to Nigeria govt for there studipity, because we don't really know who own this f**kin bokoharam in the first place
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by blowjohn(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Sharrap lets hear word abeg. Every day pay us well. Are you better paid than the chadians or less equipped than them. If person want work him go work. These weapons that are being displayed Im sure majority of them were collected from the army.

Be like u wan join army before, but u no meet the requirements
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Vic74real: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
So why is it so difficult for the Nigerian Army to annihilate those criminals and rapists? It's a tragic failure of leadership.What a shame on lazy Buhari!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Huh
horsepower102:
Nigerian soldiers only know how to shoot at unarmed citizens.

Look at a country that don’t even have 1/20th of our military budget.

Boko haram has serious support in this administration. Only a fool will think otherwise.

In fact during Jonathan’s administration BUHARI was the only person Boko haram was willing to negotiate with.

This is a historical record.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Jaqenhghar: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
blowjohn:

Be like u wan join army before, but u no meet the requirements
LMAO
Which requirement? Who you know? If na that one make I gist you Na house dem follow me come with forms brother. My uncle died a general FYI. I still get a few cousins who are still serving.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

whether elected or unelected head of state , in this military age of precision drone , missiles , sniper bullet. it is unwise & foolish for a LEADER to lead from the warfront.

i'm not here for any comparison.

just telling you that it is a stupid move , which should not be encouraged.

He did not lead an offensive against a conventional military force with artillery, armored or any airpower capability. It is not stupid, if you can read into the image projection and understand that what he did is akin to a non-risk scenario.

On what grounds can a jihadist group with wielding light arms, technically speaking, supposed to overrun a fully fitted land force of an actual country ? 'Leading' denotes his presence on the battle front, does not mean he was the first man riding out to battle.

His presence was guaranteed and secure, as the only way he would die or any of the cases u posited would happen, was if BH overran the Chadians. Realistically, that cannot happen. BH will always be exposed when confronted by non-Naija troops, cos such forces have no interest in them or ulterior motives.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by JBL316: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
The Nigerian government is corrupt. Even a former PM of Britain confirmed it. (Fantastically corrupt) The Nigerian system is corrupt and so are all her institutions. In 2015 there was hope, at least we was promised change. Now u and i know better. The whole BH thing has provided yet another opportunity for people in power-both political and military- to display their talent for thievery/stealing/corruption. So the Boko Haram thing has been turned into a money making enterprise for themselves, So, the war will remain so long as they remain in power. Wait and see what happens with Covid-19. They will also make money from it! It is not a party thing is a question of their personal interest. THEY ARE FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by blowjohn(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO
Which requirement? Who you know? If na that one make I gist you Na house dem follow me come with forms brother. My uncle died a general FYI. I still get a few cousins who are still serving.

Cos u really vex before na.
Ok stay safe
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by blowjohn(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Even if them enforce lockdown for Edo, people go still go junction go drop calabash with eggs and other cooked nonsense for ritual
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by blowjob: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
NA TO RAPE SKIN TO SKIN,GIVE DEFENSELESS WOMEN HIV,NA OUR OWN SABI grin grin grin grin grin

COWARDS IN UNIFORM

grin grin grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dasuks:

He did not lead an offensive against a conventional military force with artillery, armored or any airpower capability. It is not stupid, if you can read into the image projection and understand that what he did is akin to a non-risk scenario.

On what grounds can a jihadist group with wielding light arms, technically speaking, supposed to overrun a fully fitted land force of an actual country ? 'Leading' denotes his presence on the battle front, does not mean he was the first man riding out to battle.

His presence was guaranteed and secure, as the only way he would die or any of the cases u posited would happen, was if BH overran the Chadians. Realistically, that cannot happen. BH will always be exposed when confronted by non-Naija troops, cos such forces have no interest in them or ulterior motives.

do you know that IRAN has been accused of sponsoring international terrorism.

well , keep underrating their ability to strike. one day monkey go enter market , e no go fit return.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by showafrica(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Our own shameless soldiers are looking for mothers and sisters in Warri to rape skin to skin and infect with HIV SMH angry

Lol, dont mind the idiot..

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by mrkings84(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
As soon as I saw this news even without opening it, I knew buhari lashing comments were gonna generate lots of LIKE AND SHARE.....

AND GUESS WHAT, MY INSTINCTS DIDN'T FAIL ME!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Moganajoe: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Did I just read led by the President? Buhari come and see your mate in action, not in empty promises, leading in the forefront, not hiding in their government house like you.
Our half-dead President is just there squandering our money to sustain his half battery life while the masses die in thousand due to insecurity.

Absolutely correct on every sentence on this write up, but in addition I think Buhari is more like a statue running on a bettery, remote controlled by Abba karyri

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by JuanDeDios: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
ruggedtimi:
How did they get hold of these weapons?
Stolen from NA, perhaps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.