Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (136450 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 24 Chadian Soldiers In Lake Chad Area / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / Chadian Troops Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by brainhgeek(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by abudabu: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
Oh boy..

See weapons.. Why no single sponsors of BH have been arrested?

This is pertinent question to Answer
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Let's not be deceived, Nigeria government and military know what they are doing. Dem no dey do anything. God fire their father.may they die from BH venom that they pal with
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Devops: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
abidem4real:
Incredible! So, there is still an astute, responsive and responsible leader like this in Africa! Chad I hail thee but woe unto tyrannical and retrogressive Nigerian leaders
you're a fool. Share what?? Are you normal? What was your useless army doing when the Chadians were doing the Lords work? Share kill you there
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by VirginSearcher(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
You see, why we have a lifeless 1di. ot as president
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Kenturkey048(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Urchman200:
when u have soft spots for them, u grant them pardon under the gues of deradicalisation and repentance and u are talking of defeating?Nigerians don't like telling themselves truth, Buhari is boko haram and boko haram is Buhari.
God will bless you...
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nitah1: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
What many people here including the highly educated guys among us is that...Buhari lost faith in his service chiefs he is very aware that most of them are in league with Bokoharam.

Buhari know very well that winning the war against Bokoharam cannot be achieve with the current crop of this corruption infested service chiefs headed by Bokoharam apologists.

The victory over Bokoharam by Chadian army as we hail them today has to do with the secret alliance buhari have with Chadian president, since he don't have trusted military to defeat terrorists in Nigeria.

I see the whole thing as a contract,I have the money,you have organised army pls do the job for me.

Just thanking loud...
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by olugabbie(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Your IQ is very high. Probably they storm our military camp in North East with bows and arrows, cutlasses e.t.c to steal those weapons from them.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by mechanics(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Our own shameless soldiers are looking for mothers and sisters in Warri to rape skin to skin and infect with HIV SMH angry
Don't mind them, they will die of AIDS if they don't change.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Julietuche(f): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Did I just read led by the President? Buhari come and see your mate in action, not in empty promises, leading in the forefront, not hiding in their government house like you.
Our half-dead President is just there squandering our money to sustain his half battery life while the masses die in thousand due to insecurity.

Joseph Juliet
May Jehovah preserve the life of The President of Chad and his men and soldiers. May God use them to defeat the Boko boys. Sha it will be shocking if Chad should annihilate the Boko Boys. Please naira ladders let us keep praying that God will use them to restore peace not only in Nigeria but other neighboring countries that have tasted the unleash of Boko Haram.
Kudos to President Derby. God Bless you sir
If they conquer them that means to enter military go sweet well well because the fear of Boko Haram jolts the heart of many
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Rapmoney(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

Sorry I didn't hear that..

My ears only listen to good and positive news.

Not old or possibly frabicated news

Shut up there!!!

You should hide your face in shame. The useless government is just a reflection of how some of you reason!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by abeggnow: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
edo3:
The person below have said it all.. Majority of our military personnel are not dedicated to safeguarding d country as d ethic of job demands,,they are concern about receiving alert at the end of the month.. You hear dem asking each other "u don see alert??,, me i never see alert oo"".. Them plenty for d service

The annoying ones are the navy and airforce,, they think military is about pluming,, as in wearing neat clothes to attract the civil populace.. If them hear sound of gun,, na run dem dey run.

I always laugh when they say we are d best in Africa when it comes to military,, we are not even close.. What our offrs knows is peppersouping n carrying women.. Tell them they av bn posted to maiduguri,, u will see dem lobbying to be sent on some irrelevant courses for jaji..
the problem is not the soldiers but the officers expecially the the generals . In every aspect of Nigeria leadership is a problem . The soldiers want to fight but lack leadership.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
What many of you do not know is that the Chadian government themselves are culpable in how Boko Haram got these much weapons. Idris Deby was a Willing Ally of the Americans who frustrated Goodluck Jonathan's efforts to get armaments for the Army and Airforce. The CIA had fun runners bringing in weapons from war-torn Libya through Chad to Boko Haram militants. You can blame Buhari all you want, but he too must have realized how much of opposition Jonathan had considering the sponsors and backers of Boko Haram.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by bigman001(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
realstars:
Lead By The Chadian Presido? This Is Wonderfull. The Wepons Should Be Shared Among Nigerian And Chad To Flosh Them All At Once.

It will be better they dont give Nigeria any share because they will still sell it back to Boko Boys.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Bluntemperor: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
wingmanIII:
Chad crushing Boko Haram. Tomorrow some stupid APC /Buhari spin doctors will tell us how he eliminated Boko haram

I thought you are a good Nigerian until you said' APC spin doctors'.So you think everyone that talks on this Forum for or against this Govt is APC or at worst PDP.
You are wrong.I m not an APC neither PDP I'm a Nigerian that want a better life for every Nigerian irrespective of tribe or religion!.
Was Boko-haram not in Nigeria during Mr Ebele Jonathan(your mentor)rule that even the United Nations house in Abuja' was not spared of bomb?. How did Foreign language Media gave him the buffoonery President of Nigeria? Can your PDP just single out what they achieved with Billions in individual pockets for 16 good years to Nigerians?.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Burukutuhari: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
, seunmsg et al, where are you.can you see gallant presido? Compare and contrast with zoo vegetable that cannot kill an ant. Audio president funding terrorism in the whole of sub Sahara with our hard earned tax payers. Insha allahu whether lifeless, impostor, and aso rock cabals, and the likes that blanket ed us in this mess, they must one day face judgement of their action s and inactions. Nigrn yoots should learn their lessons.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Jaqenhghar: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Did I just read led by the President? Buhari come and see your mate in action, not in empty promises, leading in the forefront, not hiding in their government house like you.
Our half-dead President is just there squandering our money to sustain his half battery life while the masses die in thousand due to insecurity.
Over 1K likes over 100 shares. Need I say more? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:

Okay analyst
They should copy Nigeria where the general in charge is sacked when he requests help

Ever wondered why trump and obama fly into to meet soldiers in the middle east when they can do video calls

It's called.morale boosting
Fck off
undecided

Obama or Trump did not meet or join the soldiers in frontline combat operation. Instead Obama & Trump delivered their peptalk to the american servicemen in a fortified military base after which they will be picked by AIRFORCE-ONE or another U.S military aircraft.

i'm in a good mood. i no wan e-insult with you.

have a lovely day ahead!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They find hard to do or some people have told them never to do it?

I am short of words honestly and shameful as well
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Jaqenhghar: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
blowjohn:

Equip our soldiers and pay them well, and let them watch them decimate any terrorist.
U think it's their fault ba?
Sharrap lets hear word abeg. Every day pay us well. Are you better paid than the chadians or less equipped than them. If person want work him go work. These weapons that are being displayed Im sure majority of them were collected from the army.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Obama or Trump did not meet or join the soldiers in frontline combat operation. Instead Obama & Trump delivered their peptalk to the american servicemen in a fortified military base after which they will be picked by AIRFORCE-ONE or another U.S military aircraft.

i'm in a good mood. i no wan e-insult with you.

have a lovely day ahead!

Your e insults dont bother me
reserve them for when you look into the mirror

Tell your clown in aso rock to go to a fortified base in Borno and do his own pep talk

Clown only appears to prove he is still alive and talk thrash
With empty headed zombies like you he had nothing to worry about
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
the man in Aso rock and his cohorts won't be happy with the news
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
qualityovenbake:
How is Chad ordinary?The reserve should be the case. Since the turn of the year Chad army's has taken an offensive approach in the fight against bokoharam. While Nigeria's army's has taken an offensive approach in beating and punishing unarmed civilians.
best comment
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by tunary(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigeria has more military might than chad but it seems chad is more successful in the fight against book haram than Nigeria, something fishy is going on in Nigeria govt. no wonder imam of peace alleged this govt is partially in support of boko haram
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nitah1:
What many people here including the highly educated guys among us is that...Buhari lost faith in his service chiefs he is very aware that most of them are in league with Bokoharam.
Buhari know very well that winning the war against Bokoharam cannot be achieve with the current crop of this corruption infested service chiefs headed by Bokoharam apologists.
The victory over Bokoharam by Chadian army as we hail them today has to do with the secret alliance buhari have with Chadian president, since he don't have trusted military to defeat terrorists in Nigeria.
I see the whole thing as a contract,I have the money,you have organised army pls do the job for me.
Just thanking loud...

this writeup sums up buhari as a fooolish man if it were to be true

but this recent successes are backed by Israeli support as confirmed by a high ranking Military contractor
Buhari has and always been pro BH
so your hyposthesis is off point

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by inereunwa1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
ever since wey I dey use nairaland I haven't seen so many likes like this!!! wow on a serious note Nigerian army only know how to terrorise the civilians!!!! just come one soldier they killed in warri they
are screaming fire and brimstone!!! just look at the way bokoharam is killing their members on daily basis you won't hear kpem!! na only who dem saby beat they no dey let rest!!!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Indispensable85(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Great breakthrough from Chad. I dey shame for Nigeria. ..tuehhhhh!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Blackking98(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
LZAA:
Apc minions wee not like thisgrin
Cc immhotep itooworwor blackking98 iceberg3 Afamed helinues
I bin arrive since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Albertone(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
edo3:
The person below have said it all.. Majority of our military personnel are not dedicated to safeguarding d country as d ethic of job demands,,they are concern about receiving alert at the end of the month.. You hear dem asking each other "u don see alert??,, me i never see alert oo"".. Them plenty for d service

The annoying ones are the navy and airforce,, they think military is about pluming,, as in wearing neat clothes to attract the civil populace.. If them hear sound of gun,, na run dem dey run.

I always laugh when they say we are d best in Africa when it comes to military,, we are not even close.. What our offrs knows is peppersouping n carrying women.. Tell them they av bn posted to maiduguri,, u will see dem lobbying to be sent on some irrelevant courses for jaji..
I quite agree with you because majority of Nigerians join the force as a result of unemployment.That's why they are always looking forward to Papa Alpha Yankee(pay).
But alot of them are really dedicated to their duties, it's just that they aren't treated well in terms of welfare.Money meant for procurement of weapons,welfare and others are being squandered.The military are lacking a lot in things i can't mention here as they are classified.Our troops are battle ready but they are lacking a lot.
Deployment is now like a death sentence that's why soldiers are lobbying their way out, going AWOL.The problem is the nation, not the soldiers.Operation lafiya dole is not childs play.The nation is not ready.
Also,being neat is part of training.You can't come out of training without learning neatness.Its in all soldiers.During inspection,the pinky finger is inserted in the nozzle of the rifle,if it's found dusty, then YOU DON BUY JOB!!!

I salute the chadian soldiers for their effort.But they are shaking Shekau's table lol
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by tunary(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

See weapons of warfare littering everywhere.

shocked

Even Burutai go shock.... What the giant of Africa cannot do small Chad is doing...Wonderful!
Good comment. This is a very big shame to Nigeria
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Duru009(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari is retired and also tired !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.