Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

"Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts (1997 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Aretha Franklin Is Dead! / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:03am On Apr 05, 2020
For some days now, controversial reality star, Tacha has been trending online again, after serial enterprenuer Ubi Franklin went live on instagram to complain about her attitude.

According to Ubi Franklin, Tacha insulted him after she requested for his help to participate in bbnaija some years ago, which he declined because he did not have such powers or connection.

Reacting to the statement he made, Tacha went live on instagram to advice him to stop talking about her, rather he should take care of his kids and pay his debts. She also went on to call him a "slowpoke".

Watch the videos here:

https://www.momedia.ng/2020/04/05/ubi-franklin-is-a-slowpoke-tacha-reacts-to-his-bbnaija-connection-statement/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by daddytime(m): 3:32am On Apr 05, 2020
I might not be one of your fans or agree with you on all levels but on this, I say "I concur with you, Tacha".

It seems his ex took everything from him.

He and Teebilz should be teammates.

2 Likes

Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by meum: 4:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing!?grin
Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Useless man...why not just shut up?
Stupid girl...sweat no get plural...

5 Likes

Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Person wey no fit manage him prick too dey call himself manager!
Cease shall never wonder!

4 Likes

Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by Johnnyessence(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2020
olosho sweat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by SoftP(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Just quarantine them both & keep the peace.

We’ve got better issues @hand now

Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by APOPTOSIS: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2020
The TACHA I know can't be this brilliant over night..
Was it by Mendelian 1st Law....?
Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by Iceyjayz: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2020
Of course her oloshoism got her where she is now, fvcking retárd!

I can't wait to travel back to my domain, am tired of this fvcking country called Nigeria, the federal should quickly lift flight ban, jeez!
Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by COVIK19: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2020
See mgbeke calling someone a slowpoke. We make fools relevant in this country, before Big Brother what was your occupation?

1 Like

Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2020
I have to agree with her.

Many nigerians act like God, when you need their help.

You call them, they start acting weird.
You ask them for help, they start claiming busy and not picking your calls.

The best way is to setup your own stuff, work hard, put in the sweat and you will be successful.

1 Like

Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by nazablossom(f): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Ubi Franklin see your life. You brought it upon yourself. She asked for your help and so what? You decided to publicize it and ended up being a fool.

You have put her on your level by talking about her, don't give goat scholarship you won't hear undecided
Re: "Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts by DriggityDre: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2020
I don't know why this smelly girl is ranting. The guy didn't insult her like that nau.
My sweats speaks for me
Of course! Sweat from riding sugar daddy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido PA Aloma Attack After Burna Boy - Tracks Him Down [VIDEO] / Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! / Mercy Johnson Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.