Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Best Friend's Story By Tarre Tosanwunmi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Friend's Story By Tarre Tosanwunmi (158 Views)

Guys Only What's Your "Come With Your Friend Story" / THE HOT GIRL’S FRIEND” Story By Lisa Scott / You Are Not A Friend!!! Story By Beady Nnanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Friend's Story By Tarre Tosanwunmi by libby01(f): 3:24am On Apr 05, 2020
Let me tell you a story: It is the story of two best friends, Christy and Debbie who lived in the same face-me-I-face-you compound on Number 10, Willisco Street.

Two best friends who fetched water together, washed clothes on the same day, ran errands together and most importantly, hawked their petty goods together in the afternoons. Christy hawked oranges and tangerines while Debbie hawked groundnuts. Like I said, they were best of friends.

In the year 2005, that year when every Nigerian watched the Mexican soap opera When U Are Mine, Christy met Mike, who fell in love with her at first sight and strongly desired to make her his wife.

Debbie was overwhelmed with joy for her friend ... her human nature could not help but feel a bit envious of Christy's good fortune.

Continue reading on the blog https:///348CLdU

(1) (Reply)

Hunger Will Surely Kill Us Before COVID-19 Does, Nigerians Cry Out To Presidency / Dear Lovers, Apply For This Job / COVID-19 Has Become A Tool Used To Test Run More Corrupt Practices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.