Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! (20054 Views)

Happy Palm Sunday / Happy Palm Sunday / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Hosanna in the Highest

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2020
God is Good. Jehovah is Great. Blessed be his name
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by bonnyhope: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

I doubt if your Redeemer has been resurrected.. Still probably caged

Or Why is he not interfere with the Coronavirus health challenges

Must you always manifest your ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Trueigbo: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Palm Sunday

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by igbarasdynasty: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Everything happens for a reason. God allows temporary suffering for a good end. He will interfere when he deems fit. Give your life to Christ today bro.

Your reply to him gladdens my heart.... So meek
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Inhabitable1(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

Stop being stupid please, there is no award for stupidity...

2 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by BrutusOj(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

You lost fooolish soul. Talking trash on every thread.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Ingriid(f): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

You mean your God is not yet satisfied with the death toll? Is he waiting for the numbers to reach millions before interfering?

Why should I give my life to someone who could not save himself when he was arrested, tortured and sentenced to death..
. Since you believe Jesus doesn’t exist why don’t u save urself the trouble by keeping it to urself. Live and let live. Embrace ur own truth and don’t drag d world in it.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by MartinsD12(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Palm Sunday is the Sunday before Easter, on which Christ's triumphant entry into Jerusalem is celebrated in many Christian churches by processions in which branches of palms are carried.

It is the day that we remember and celebrate the day Jesus entered into Jerusalem as Savior and King. As Jesus rode a donkey into the town of Jerusalem a large crowd gathered and laid palm branches and their clocks across the road, giving Jesus royal treatment. The hundreds of people shouted "Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven!"

Palm Sunday marks the first day of Holy Week , the last week of the Christian solemn season of Lent that precedes the arrival of Eastertide .

It was recorded in the four gospels (Matthew 21:1-9, Mark 11:1-10, Luke 19: 28-39, John 12: 12-18). His entrance to Jerusalem is the fulfillment of the prophecy from Zechariah 9:9. Zechariah prophesied to Israel that their King would be coming triumphantly to them riding on a colt, the foal of a donkey instead of war horse..

How are you & your church celebrating this Palm Sunday in isolation, without the usual procession?? .. how would churches gather dried palms for the next Ash Wednesday, since it's usually the ones blessed on Palm Sundays

Chai how the world is changing, today is palm Sunday and we can't go to church because of this coronavirus, OH God I don't want to curse China or anybody responsible for this world epidemic but I want you God to prove to the world that you are still God, I know we might have knowingly or unknowingly hurt you God please have mercy on the world we are dying, I know you are not happy with the abomination going on in the land, gay marriages, lesbianism legalization the same thing that made you destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, Jesus please don't destroy us, you have shown us that you are still God, even when you destroy the world with mighty water you promise Noah that you will never destroy the world again, God what is happening, have you suddenly deserted your people?
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by TheSourcerer: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

Not interested to get any message..

Not ready to be waiting for one old fairy books before I can make use of my 6 senses.

Don't want to be amongst sheepish, slaving to god of men.

Is it not hypocritical for someone like you to be preaching to others when your comments on NL is full of hatred, envy, anger and frustration.

I reject bad things
dammit you're awesome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by TheSourcerer: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2020
Ingriid:
. Since you believe Jesus doesn’t exist why don’t u save urself the trouble by keeping it to urself. Live and let live. Embrace ur own truth and don’t drag d world in it.
StFU Ingrid. Nice name girl!
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by AgentNairaland(f): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2020
allah that was shutdown in kaaba needs to re-visit some of his slaves that has been brainwashed by late messenger Muhammad
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Awwal1: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by BrutusOj(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All these Muslims that are commenting here, is there no law barring them to avoid the thread or accept. Certain conditions before commenting?
@Seun is just being biased against Christains. Why allow Muslims to come spill rubbish on threads that are supposed to be meant for Christains and then restrict Islam related threads to only Muslims?
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by realstars: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2020
We Pray That The Grace Of God Continue To Duel With Us.

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by TheSourcerer: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Helinues, this is why I won't assist you. You're too arrogant.
must you say it out here. You sound like the arrongant you accused that man of
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by TheSourcerer: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2020
EJanni:
God please use these palm fronds to sweep away this virus from the earth. Amen!
lol
Very cute prayer from an innocent mind
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by TheSourcerer: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2020
effido666:
Foolishness will not depart from ur household in Jesus name amen
lol typical Nigerian Christain
DISGUSTING!
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by ikorodureporta: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Helinues, this is why I won't assist you. You're too arrogant.
price paid

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by dazzlingd(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Palm Sunday is the Sunday before Easter, on which Christ's triumphant entry into Jerusalem is celebrated in many Christian churches by processions in which branches of palms are carried.

It is the day that we remember and celebrate the day Jesus entered into Jerusalem as Savior and King. As Jesus rode a donkey into the town of Jerusalem a large crowd gathered and laid palm branches and their clocks across the road, giving Jesus royal treatment. The hundreds of people shouted "Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven!"

Palm Sunday marks the first day of Holy Week , the last week of the Christian solemn season of Lent that precedes the arrival of Eastertide .

It was recorded in the four gospels (Matthew 21:1-9, Mark 11:1-10, Luke 19: 28-39, John 12: 12-18). His entrance to Jerusalem is the fulfillment of the prophecy from Zechariah 9:9. Zechariah prophesied to Israel that their King would be coming triumphantly to them riding on a colt, the foal of a donkey instead of war horse..

How are you & your church celebrating this Palm Sunday in isolation, without the usual procession?? .. how would churches gather dried palms for the next Ash Wednesday, since it's usually the ones blessed on Palm Sundays

Yoh people should have an iota of shame and quit worshiping whites as your gods
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by dazzlingd(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2020
EJanni:
God please use these palm fronds to sweep away this virus from the earth. Amen!

Shout louder, maybe he will hear u, the gods of the jews is dead and gone...jesus is dead and gone to his grave, he cant hear u, that is why people are praying and no answers....only science will bring the cure
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Did all this happen on Sunday then?
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by EJanni(f): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol
Very cute prayer from an innocent mind
Lol, good morning and happy Sunday.

The virus is scary. I watched a video of how dead people were piled up in a hospital in USA, I couldn't help but shed tears.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by TheSourcerer: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2020
EJanni:

Lol, good morning and happy Sunday.

The virus is scary. I watched a video of how dead people were piled up in a hospital in USA, I couldn't help but shed tears.
I can't remember when last I cried , I understand your reason but should you be watching those kind of videos.,?
Too gory for me
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by EJanni(f): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2020
dazzlingd:

Shout louder, maybe he will hear u, the gods of the jews is dead and gone...jesus is dead and gone to his grave, he cant hear u, that is why people are praying and no answers....only science will bring the cure
It's only a fool that says there is no God. Without God there's no science. He made everything in His wisdom. God gives the insight and inspiration you call science today. Respect Him and His son Our Lord JESUS CHRIST.

You're forgiven.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by olexjay(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy palm Sunday to the world.

May the most high God forgive us all put sins and heal the world
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by chocolatelady(f): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2020
For the OP asking what will happen to the ash that will be used for next year Ash Wednesday ? Every priest will bless palm today in their various parishes around the world. These will be preserved for next year Ash Wednesday. Remember that all priest celebrate mass daily in their parishes becos the bread which represents the body of Christ must be broken everyday irrespective of what is happening now.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by EJanni(f): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I can't remember when last I cried , I understand your reason but should you be watching those kind of videos.,?
Too gory for me
May you never have any reason to cry, amen!

Anyways, Curiosity makes watch those videos.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by kachi08(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy palm Sunday people. Let us use this Holy week to come back to God with remorseful heart.
Try your best to fast and pray corona virus and give arms.

God bless all.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Bambambiglo: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

Not interested to get any message..

Not ready to be waiting for one old fairy books before I can make use of my 6 senses.

Don't want to be amongst sheepish, slaving to god of men.

Is it not hypocritical for someone like you to be preaching to others when your comments on NL is full of hatred, envy, anger and frustration.

I reject bad things

It's already clear your Lord and savior is buhari the lifeless dullard occupying also rock. No need for your foolish Gibberish talk here
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Acrophobia: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? / My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.