Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! (20069 Views)

Happy Palm Sunday / Happy Palm Sunday / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Ingriid(f): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Kawabonga:

And what has your 6 senses done for you positively.... seeing that you're always on NL.... reacting to every post like one jobless mofo without a life outside NL.
Ponder about that while you look for more meaningful ways to impact your lineage....lest you be a failure!!
Happy Palm Sunday.... and shalom!! cool
And what has your 6 senses done for you positively.... seeing that you're always on NL.... reacting to every post like one jobless mofo without a life outside NL.
Ponder about that while you look for more meaningful ways to impact your lineage....lest you be a failure!!
Happy Palm Sunday.... and shalom!!
That one? Pls save urself d trouble by ignoring whatsoever he says. Happy Palm Sunday!
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Ingriid(f): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Jesus Christ, my savior, in whom I owe my existence. The prince of peace, the voice of truth. I thank you for keeping me alive to witness another Palm Sunday. I love u sooooo much Jesus. Happy Palm Sunday my fellow Christians.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by dazzlingd(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Eberechi24:

More reason you should face front and mind your business. Who we worship should be none of your business. I don't have identify problem, you have. I have chosen to identify with Christian and that is my decision.

Who have you identify with ?

Shameless troll.

It my business, do you know how I can suffer racial insult because of your majority...how will a jew think of me as a slave because of people like u, jews dont like us, they see us as mentally inferior. Because a negro here in west Africa is busy praying in the name of Israel, mentioning Israeli names and cities...Are u are a jew?

And we are backward because your likes who are myopic in thinking are the majority here

Children of israel, tribe of Judah etc... to be brainwashed is a sin, to remain in mental captivity is unforgivable
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Beneman(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

Why should I give my life to someone who could not save himself when he was arrested, tortured and sentenced to death..

My homie, he died for a purpose...dats the main reason he came....to die for our sins so that mankind can be re-united with God
I pray that you will come to know him someday and u will understand a lot abt him.
God bless you bro
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Eberechi24(f): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2020
dazzlingd:

It my business, do you know how I can suffer racial insult because of your majority...how will a jew think of me as a slave because of people like u, jews dont like us, they see us as mentally inferior. Because a negro here in west Africa is busy praying in the name of Israel, mentioning Israeli names and cities...Are u are a jew?

And we are backward because your likes who are myopic in thinking are the majority here

Children of israel, tribe of Judah etc... to be brainwashed is a sin, to remain in mental captivity is unforgivable
You deserve to be called all sort of names if you don't mind your business as you are doing now. Who'd have cared about your existence and that of your likes if you don't comment on Christian threads?

If you had created a thread and engage your comrade we won't be having this conversation.

Bye bye.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by NobleRomm(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2020
happy palm Sunday all
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by dazzlingd(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Helinues, this is why I won't assist you. You're too arrogant.
You are one arrogant hell of person . Those who seek your help must be so helpless to withstand your arrogance.

Spits# if you dont help him, someone else will. You are not indispensable.

Who your help help....#spits
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Ustec: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Akpan107:
So, who altered the Holy Bible?
When you say Bible, you are actually talking about the New testament (Injil) and the old testament Torah that makes up the bible.
Prophet Mohammed did not come from their race, the reason his teachings was rejected.

Everything in the Quran was revealed to the prophet by God in cave ira, which actually correlate with the believe of the past prophets before him.

God is Allah and Allah is God,
Don't get yourself confuse, Muslims prefer to say Allah because Christians generally believe Jesus is God.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by pbetu(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks for the reminder...
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by RedPanda: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2020
please someone should kindly help me with data please
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by EJanni(f): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2020
dazzlingd:

Says a fool enjoying the works of those he called fools...

Nairaland here is own by an atheist, you are here enjoying nairaland

Ok deactivate your account na, but the phone u use was developed by atheists..or do away with our computer gadgets.
Only fools quote statements like robots without thinking...dont just open your dirty black mouth and be screaming same lines over and over again...it takes wisdom to think deep and question things. So for a man to say within himself that theres no god means he has gone through deep thinking and thought processes, even if he is wrong eventually, it means he can challenge stories fed to him unlike you a zombie
My people perish for lack of knowledge, so says the holy Bible. If you're not born of the holy spirit you can't have knowledge about God. Research all you care, you will still believe your own wisdom. That you have not encountered God in a special way doesn't mean that He doesn't exist.
God is the author and finisher of everything on earth (science, atheists, you) and beyond.
God loves you not withstanding.
Shalom!
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Alajiki(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

I know Christ will arrest you someday. As for my comments ... I owe no one apology about my views. I air them raw.
No diluting. Whoever doesn't like them can pass. If you interpret them negatively, how is it any skin off my nose. Btw, I only care about your eternal life and pray U see the light in christ ... O ye canal man. tongue

Blah...blah...blah.

You be original dindinrin. He raised a valid point. You're calling people to your so-called Lord when you, yourself, are filled with hatred.

And the only response you could give was the rubbish you typed above. Oniranu...you that has given your so-called life to your so-called savior, how has it manifested in your life?

Bloody hypocrite!

Abeg shift make I see Road joor.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Alajiki:

Blah...blah...blah.

You be original dindinrin. He raised a valid point. You're calling people to your so-called Lord when you, yourself, are filled with hatred.

And the only response you could give was the rubbish you typed above. Oniranu...you that has given your so-called life to your so-called savior, how has it manifested in your life?

Bloody hypocrite!

Abeg shift make I see Road joor.
Fvck Ur views ... I don't care.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Thankgodedoboy: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

I doubt if your Redeemer has been resurrected.. Still probably caged

Or Why is he not interfere with the Coronavirus health challenges

U are bastard u shall never see good if don't accept ur useless prophet can never compare to his garment
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by God2man2again(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Nobody is celebrating it. Just too bad.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by helinues: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Thankgodedoboy:

U are bastard u shall never see good if don't accept ur useless prophet can never compare to his garment

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

This fellow broke rule 2
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by helinues: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Thankgodedoboy:

Our regards to your fellow reading from the side bar
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jesus didn't live a rich and extravagant life while on Earth, even the donkey He used on this Palm Sunday was borrowed. That's a lesson to most of our church leaders.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Akpan107(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ustec:

Prophet Mohammed did not come from their race, the reason his teachings was rejected.

Everything in the Quran was revealed to the prophet by God in cave ira, which actually correlate with the believe of the past prophets before him.

God is Allah and Allah is God,
Don't get yourself confuse, Muslims prefer to say Allah because Christians generally believe Jesus is God.
You're just trying to act drammer...

Your above response did not address the question I asked you.

Now, in a clear term; Who sent down the Torah and Gospel (Bible)?

Who altered the Holy Bible?
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by kem5672: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
5rd6yu8r2g
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by ablemachine(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

Sheepps&Heeppocrates!!! cheesy grin
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by guru90: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Police check points is at all the churches in my area.

I tire today.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by kem4514: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
xcubr58lvt
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Ekzoba(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cool May the power in the blood heal/deliver the world from diz pandemic in Jesus name
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by kem1095: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
3lz8iwzbsx
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Charleschidera(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks to the Catholic Bishop of Archdiocese of Onitsha for broadcasting today's Church Service live via Radio Sapientia Onitsha...

The Service was awesome!!

Happy Palm � Sunday friends

#PalmSunday
#ArchdioceseOfOnitsha
#RadioSapientia
#CatholicChurch
#CoronaVirus
#COVID19
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by kem7279: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by TheSourcerer: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
EJanni:

May you never have any reason to cry, amen!

Anyways, Curiosity makes watch those videos.
lol are you in the west ?
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by ipobarethieves: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Satan!GET LOST,We overcome u agent of darkness with the BLOOD of JESUS and WORD of GOD for we love not our life unto DESTRUCTION
helinues:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ / Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.