Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! (20068 Views)

Happy Palm Sunday / Happy Palm Sunday / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by chukwuibuipob: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2020
cool
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by kem3812: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2020
qkljgagott
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Amanda4life: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy palm Sunday at home

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Joefat: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Is today Sunday.. God help me oo. Everyday just be like Wednesday for my eye.. Glory be to the Lord for see another Palm Sundays..

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by solecare: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Hosannah in the highest

3 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by fajob: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Palm Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2020
All these Muslims that are commenting here, is there no law barring them to avoid the thread or accept. Certain conditions before commenting?

6 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by izzyboi(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2020
so today's palm sunday
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by SaintBishop: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

You mean your God is not yet satisfied with the death toll? Is he waiting for the numbers to reach millions before interfering?

Why should I give my life to someone who could not save himself when he was arrested, tortured and sentenced to death..
Oga stop derailing this thread.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Stefenijoan002(f): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2020
Hosanna in the highest blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord hosanna in the highest.may your triumphant entering into Jerusalem today heals our world Amen

2 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Amotekun777: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2020
angry
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by obontami: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2020
So today is sunday breh, I don't even know Shiit 'cos of this corona.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Mizwisdom(f): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
Easter has been suspended globally..

Helinues, this is why I won't assist you. You're too arrogant.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Antoeni(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Palm Sunday

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by EJanni(f): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2020
God please use these palm fronds to sweep away this virus from the earth. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Chinenye2019: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by kem5143: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2020
lpck44emtk
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Thank

You,

Jesus

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by effido666: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Foolishness will not depart from ur household in Jesus name amen
helinues:

I doubt if your Redeemer has been resurrected.. Still probably caged

Or Why is he not interfere with the Coronavirus health challenges

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by pressplay411(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

I know Christ will arrest you someday. As for my comments ... I owe no one apology about my views. I air them raw.
No diluting. Whoever doesn't like them can pass. If you interpret them negatively, how is it any skin off my nose. Btw, I only care about your eternal life and pray U see the light in christ ... O ye canal man. tongue

But then isn't that the problem with self-professed Christian's?
A lot believe only in heaven but do not exhibit the eternal life on earth. No Christ-likeness in your ways.
How then are people to see the light in you and be drawn to glorify God?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by BeerParlour: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Heal our land O ‘ Lord
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Ouchbabe(f): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Palm Sunday my fellow Christians. It's quite painful not to be in Church this morning but The Bible made it clear to us"God doesn't dwell in a house made with hands" He lives in me Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by LivingSage: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Put it well
fulaniHERDSman:

Dead Wrong!
Only gathering suspended.
Not the resurrection of YOUR LORD We will all celebrate at home.

YOUR LORD DIED AND RESURRECT, is that not riot against common sense angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Philinho(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Yes ooo... Its shall be a triumphant entry into victory, and escape from Covid 19
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by olisaemeka1(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

You mean your God is not yet satisfied with the death toll? Is he waiting for the numbers to reach millions before interfering?

Why should I give my life to someone who could not save himself when he was arrested, tortured and sentenced to death..
My brother no one is begging u to serve God ...if God is not answering your prayers the way u feel go n serve d devil n leave others peacefully...when God created humans he gave us free will ...and made us know that there are consequences for every action ...God did not create corona virus ...we humans did ...now you are calling God because its in the negative..if it was a major break through would u have called God? no ! you would rather have given credence to d scientist n science ..We are in perilous times but the earth will heal. Corona to will pass away ...and we will have learnt awrious lessons all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by olisaemeka1(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

My brother no one is begging u to serve God ...if God is not answering your prayers the way u feel go n serve d devil n leave others peacefully...when God created humans he gave us free will ...and made us know that there are consequences for every action ...God did not create corona virus ...we humans did ...now you are calling God because its in the negative..if it was a major break through would u have called God? no ! you would rather have given credence to d scientist n science ..We are in perilous times but the earth will heal. Corona to will pass away ...and we will have learnt serious lessons all over the world.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by otokx(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2020
The gates of Hell shall never prevail... AMEN
Re: Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! by Ustec: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Those reasons actually proof to you that all Muslims believe in prophet isa(jesus), it is actually one of the pillars of Islam;believe in prophet Mohammed and those that have come before him which the Quran has mentioned.

The story of how Jesus was born and the miracles he performed is in the Quran,Infact there is a whole chapter named after Mary in the Quran.
Don't let those pastors deceive you, the Hebrews has altered so many things in the injil(Bible)

As a Muslim it is believed that your prayers won't be accepted if you dont believe in the holy prophet and those that have come before him (including Jesus)

Search for "gospel in Islam" on Wikipedia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ / Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.