Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

This May Interest You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This May Interest You (675 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This May Interest You by Offpoint: 4:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Hello guys, I have been off nairaland for 2 weeks now due to betrayal by a total stranger I rendered help to few weeks ago. I will create a topic on that when the time is right.

Without wasting time, I will be revealing some little secret on how you can earn while staying at home this period.

IMPORTANT NOTE 1: I am offering this to only serious minded people only, so I am not going to entertain any silly 'SCAMMER' questions. If I scam you, you can come back and create a topic with evidence.

IMPORTANT NOTE 2:
'Don't bother sending me an email if you love sleeping, because I will be holding classes from 12:30 am
'Don't bother sending me an email if you don't have a PC or you don't have any means to access one
'Don't bother sending an email if you don't have an ACTIVE email, this class will be hold via mail... Don't mail me if it won't be convenient with you
Lastly this is not going to be FREE, to avoid questions... I will be offering 2 classes. 1 on KDP and 2 on Drophipping. Both classes will be going for 7k and a single class goes for 5k.
Don't bother mailing me if you can't afford the above price tags.

LAST NOTE: This is not a "Get Rich Quick" scheme. I'm NOT promising you I'll turn you TO a millionaire OVERNIGHT, your brain will determine how successful this will make you.

These are the classes I will be holding:
how to make money publishing on Amazon without writing a single word.
How to become a Nigerian Successful dropshipper (Full dropshipping class)

Interested folks should send me a mail via this address itguru20151@gmail.com with this subject "Interested NLNWSC"
Please note that the subject is very important, I won't open any mail without it.

Every questions will be entertain ONLY via the above email... and All mail sent will only get replies from 12:30 am, so get ready by that time.

DON'T MAIL ME IF YOU CAN'T SCARIFIES YOUR SLEEPS FOR COUPLE OF NIGHTS.

ignore typos or grammatical errors, I didn't proofread.

NOT QUESTION WILL BE ENTERTAIN HERE
Re: This May Interest You by ellapius(f): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2020
grin grin all I see is a marketing strategy... don't send me mail if u are this
if u are that
the part that pain me most is don't send me mail if u don't have 5k or 7k perfect begging strategy. welldkne sir come to even think of it that u are posting this in the romance section makes me wonder what kind of teacher u would be...... smh

3 Likes

Re: This May Interest You by DaInferno(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2020
ellapius:
if u are that
the part that pain me most is don't send me mail if u don't have 5k or 7k perfect begging strategy. welldkne sir come to even think of it that u are posting this in the romance section makes me wonder what kind of teacher u would be...... smh
grin Mr don't send!

we no go send!
Re: This May Interest You by Offpoint: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
ellapius:
if u are that
k
Re: This May Interest You by ellapius(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
DaInferno:
grin Mr don't send!

we no go send!
lol the hand of easu the voice of Jacob
Re: This May Interest You by ellapius(f): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Offpoint:

k
u are welcome .. Mr don't send me mail..... lol hustle is strong
Re: This May Interest You by akaahs(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2020
We no send U, so, we aren't sending anything.

(1) (Reply)

South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Video 18+ / Olamide Secret Has Reviewed By His Best Friend / My Case Won't Be Silenced! - Busola Dakolo, Has Regina Daniels Delivered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.