Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (41204 Views)

Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Investnow2017: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2020
The quality of goods that goes to the US from China is not the same that comes to Nigeria, get that into your head.[/quote]

My brother if only they can understand. In some people's mind it is the same mask being shipped to the US that will be donated to Africa.

Some time ago we did an experiment. Do you know that a fairly used America spec car is better than a brand new car produced overseas for export to Africa. Until we know Africa is a dumping ground.

Virtually all goods from China to Africa are goods produced for export, they don't use such locally because of the compromised quality.

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Investnow2017: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Are you seriously putting yourself on the same pedestal with the US ? Have you forgotten you are the lab rats of the world? undecided . Two elephants will be discussing ,grass too wants to have an opinion. You Africans are nothing but spoils of war to these people, better go and sit down and wait for your turn to speak.

The quality of goods that goes to the US from China is not the same that comes to Nigeria, get that into your head.

My brother if only they can understand. In some people's mind it is the same mask being shipped to the US that will be donated to Africa.

Some time ago we did an experiment. Do you know that a fairly used America spec car is better than a brand new car produced overseas for export to Africa. Until we know Africa is a dumping ground.

Virtually all goods from China to Africa are goods produced for export, they don't use such locally because of the compromised quality.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2020
Investnow2017:

The quality of goods that goes to the US from China is not the same that comes to Nigeria, get that into your head.

Chinese give Africans what they want. It is Nigerians who go to China to push for low spec rubbish. We have our hand in it.

5 Likes

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Investnow2017: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2020
ddippset:
The big boys have got to lead.

Besides the effect in Africa is a drop in the ocean compared to Spain, Italy and the USA.

Is the Coronavirus crisis over yet?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Investnow2017:

I am a Lady o.

It's not far fetched why Africa is a third world country. Imagine people who are the first point of call to test drugs and vaccines thinking they will get the same quality of goods as America that their quality control inspection is of high standard that they don't even allow Tecno phones compared to here where they can import rotten soup from China grin grin grin
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Blackking98(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Goziesolar:
why will Allah give China the power when China persecutes indigenous Muslims(Uighurs)
A zombie will always remain a zombie
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2020
edwardds:
It's China trying to clean their mess
Sunnycliff:
China now forming lord. After destroying the world with bio weapon
Shibaraba:
Same way they donated the virus
realstars:
Thy Own The Virus, They Spred It, They Need To Mob It Out. God Will Help Us Out Of The Claw Of Dead.
kponkedenge:
A small price to pay for all the deaths they've caused.
Elzakzaky:
Bawo la se n dupe lowo eni to n seni to tun gba'ni?

Translation: How do you say thank you to a fellow who is hurting you and helping you?
Martinola:
China caused the whole world a mayhem and now they are trying to save the world they had thrown into chaos.
Will be interesting how this will pan out.
Spallanzani:
I keep saying this, China will be the greatest beneficiary of this pandemic, when everything is over, the world will fall into economic recession while China will stand out.
Coronavirus84:
China is achieving the purpose of creating the virus now, every country is running to them for help even United State we know. God is wonderful
patomberekpe:
When You read donate You think it's free, they're not free,they sold to them to pay by selling their companies to China, 9r other Investment.
Ladycewhy:
Business as usual. Create a problem and offer to slove it .
Goalnaldo:
We are now seeing their secret agenda. But so world power is so important that you can even risk the life of thousands of your citizens.
abuhusna1:

They already are cos business is back to normal tger and all multinational companies are declaring profit cos of China sales increase
shogsman:
We're supposed to commend them for trying to fix their problems.

Are people just trying to generate comments...
Or do they seriously buy into the conspiracy drivel? SMH undecided
>

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Topmaike007(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2020
ddippset:
The Donald Trump declared Chinese virus has ravaged Donald Trump's America.

Damn!

I might sound a bit naive but after all this, a thorough investigation should be carried out.

And if it is confirmed beyond every doubt that China deliberately nurtured and spread this virus then the affected parts of Europe and the USA should go to war with China for this.
na war you mentioned like that, with news of Bill Gates wanting to test Vaccine in Africa with the support of white House don't you think that's evil?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Investnow2017:

Quit comparing apples with agbalumo...
Medical specs are not the same as car specs.

The N95 medical masks are STANDARD the world over!
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by MhizJoyce(f): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:
And you have dunces like fani kayode telling the federal government not to accept aids or equipment from China when even America and Europe are constantly seeking for this things from China.

The internet sure makes it easy to spread education as well as ignorance.

Be sharp bro. USA will accept the aid, and carry out proper investigation. They will use it against China. They aren't fools.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Investnow2017: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Weirdgee:
Watch out for China, very soon they will overtake America and become world power.

Do you really know the implications of what you have just said? How much do you know these two nations? I don't even think the Chinese govt will think this way
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Topmaike007(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
they are already taking over your national assets grin
at least we're seeing what they are giving us back in exchange of the asset.. Wetin America give us from the many they took
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by MhizJoyce(f): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2020
anochuko01:
USA has nothing else to lose at this point they are, So they can go ahead to collect whatever aid they want. There's less than 50 deaths in Africa, we're the ones who need to be more careful and watchful...
USA is recovering. Just two deaths yesterday. If they really want enough evidences against China, they need to accept the aid and carry out proper investigation on the ventilators to know exactly why China is doing what they are doing. They aren't giving the ventilators to their patients.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Sorry bro. You need to wake up asap.
AntiChristian:
grin

Whoever Allah gives the power has the power!

All Dominion belongs to Him.

China, are they the new world power?

Watching with 5G!
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2020
Topmaike007:
at least we're seeing what they are giving us back in exchange of the asset.. Wetin America give us from the many they took
Lol. Black man aka the spoils of war. You are just like my neighbor's dog that is more loyal to me because I give it more food than it's owner. Anywhere belle face,no wonder Dem dey use una do lab experiment so. grin grin grin.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by AntiChristian: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2020
CHRISSANCHEZ:
Sorry bro. You need to wake up asap.

Are you drunk or asleep before?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

Quit comparing apples with agbalumo...
Medical specs are not the same as car specs.

The N95 medical masks are STANDARD the world over!
>
so are all the other products we thought were supposed to be standard all over there world including the rotten soup they have been importing into Nigeria grin grin
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by MERCHANDISER: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:
And you have dunces like fani kayode telling the federal government not to accept aids or equipment from China when even America and Europe are constantly seeking for this things from China.

BTW, because a virus started from a place does not mean
that place spread it. Only one region in China was infected
and that region is now backup but foreigners went there to
carry, then distribute to other parts of the world. When
China
raised the alarm of the virus, all the western leaders
(major)
claimed it was a lie(hoax), people like Trump and Johnson
were mocking China with the virus. Now you want to turn
around to wail at the same China that raised the alarm,
then
went to work to help their own citizens. Name one country
a
Chinese national infected! I'm not supporting anybody tho

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by bizzibodi(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2020
So China don use Wuhan virus collect Super power.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
so are all the other products we thought were supposed to be standard all over there world including the rotten soup they have been importing into Nigeria grin grin

Is medical masks used to make soup in your village? grin

Again, quit comparing apples with agbalumo...
Just because something is true in one instance does not make it true in all.
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:

Don't mind the funny people. Always making accusations without facts. They will criticise your solutions but will never bring alternatives to the table
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Dominatrix(f): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Jack Ma is a good friend of Trump
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

Is soup medical masks in your village? grin

Again, quit comparing apples with agbalumo...
Just because something is true in one instance does not make it true in all.
>
lol,oh now so it's true in one ,lol reality is setting in small small even though you claim to be a 9ja realist grin. grin.

Still think anything has changed with the way they see Africans,just few days ago they were suggesting to use you and your family members for testing grin grin. So what makes you think few hours later your status has changed from being the world dump site undecided.

See I am not saying this to spite anyone ,it's supposed to motivate us to be better ,but shamelessness not grin make us get sense and do better ,and people like you happy with being the beggi beggi nation isn't helping matters either. We have refused to tell ourselves the truth so we can seek solution,that's some deluded shit bro Smh. Abeg have a nice day.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by pacespot(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2020
linearity:

Can you explain how?

When China was hit last month, US donated 18 tons of masks, PPEs and respiratory equipment to them and pledged $100 million to help China fight the virus.

Ignorant bunch are here exposing their lack of knowledge about some donations changing direction?

My neighbor borrow me sugar yesterday to soak garri, because I could not go out due to the lock down....your interpretation? My neighbor is now the king of the compound and if they had not borrowed sugar, I would have died of hunger....that is how you sound.

Those 18 tons donations by USA never materialized according to Chinese.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by pacespot(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2020
linearity:

Can you explain how?

When China was hit last month, US donated 18 tons of masks, PPEs and respiratory equipment to them and pledged $100 million to help China fight the virus.

Ignorant bunch are here exposing their lack of knowledge about some donations changing direction?

My neighbor borrow me sugar yesterday to soak garri, because I could not go out due to the lock down....your interpretation? My neighbor is now the king of the compound and if they had not borrowed sugar, I would have died of hunger....that is how you sound.

Those 18 tons donations by USA never materialized according to Chinese, it was pledged by the USA state department but China received nothing.

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol,oh now so it's true in one ,lol reality is setting in small small even though you claim to be a 9ja realist grin. grin.

Still think anything has changed withhe way they see Africans,just few days ago they were suggesting to use you and your family members for testing grin grin. So what makes you think few hours later your status has changed from being the world dump site undecided.

See I am not saying this to spite anyone ,it's supposed to motivate us to be better ,but shamelessness not grin make us get sense and do better ,and people like you happy with being the beggi beggi nation isn't helping matters either. Smh. Abeg have a nice day.

Abegi, see desperation for attention borne out of low self-esteem... grin grin grin
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

See desperation for attention borne out of low self-esteem... grin grin grin
>
lol. Take your high self esteem go lie down for ground beg for loans and aid grin grin. Kissing the feet of your Masters in the process. tongue
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by ddippset(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2020
agabusta:

And cause more deaths and a war of attrition.
And tomorrow North Korea or Iran will wake up and so their own.

The world would avoid them in order to avoid a war of attrition.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by pacespot(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
The Seven Social Sins are:

Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle.

From a sermon given by Frederick Lewis Donaldson in Westminster Abbey, London, on March 20, 1925.”
― Frederick Lewis Donaldson

This is so apt, thanks for sharing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The Major Problems With Primary Health Care In Nigeria? / 566 New COVID-19 Cases, 395 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 29 - (1953 Tested) / She Doesn’t Like Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.