Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (41200 Views)

Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol. Take your high self esteem go lie down for ground beg for loans and aid grin grin. Kissing the feet of your Masters in the process. tongue

You mean like America is “begging”? grin grin grin

We don’t want any aid, just investment (and nothing wrong with loans, ask Americans)...
Meanwhile, low-esteemed folks like you are desperately looking to your “superiors” for your life’s validation. SMH
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

You mean like America is “begging”? grin grin grin

We don’t want any aid, just investment (and nothing wrong with loans, ask Americans)...
Meanwhile, low-esteemed folks like you are desperately looking to your “superiors” for your life’s validation . SMH
>
you mean the ones building your roads or the ones your president runs to for medical tourism? Which one undecided grin grin cheesy. Or the ones your brothers and sister are dying in the sea to share the same air with? Or the ones your brothers are selling of their properties and businesses to acquire their visa grin. Or the ones close the the grave that your brothers are willing to chook their penis into just to get visa.

Which one are you referring to?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by johntolu: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2020
400billionman:

Exactly.

The same way the country of Spain destroyed the world with Spanish flu 100 years ago.

Clap for yourself.

Bros, the flu did did not start from Spain.
https://www.history.com/news/why-was-it-called-the-spanish-flu
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you mean the ones building your roads or the ones your president runs to for medical tourism? Which one undecided grin grin cheesy. Or the ones your brothers and sister are dying in the sea to share the same air with? Or the ones your brothers are selling of their properties and businesses to acquire their visa grin.

Which one are you referring to?

Of course people like you... grin grin grin
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

Yes, people like you... grin grin grin
>
lol , so is your president and his entire cabinet, even his daughter came for the land of your superiors.I heard the House of reps members just ordered cars from their superiors too grin.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol , so is your president and his entire cabinet, even his daughter came for the land of your superiors.I heard the House of reps members just ordered cars from their superiors too grin.

Of course Bubu is challenged - apparently just like you... grin grin grin
The fact that you even equate high political office with self-esteem and/or knowledge is a sad commentary. SMH
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

Of course Bubu is challenged - apparently just like you!
The fact that you even equate high political office with self-esteem and/or knowledge is a sad commentary. SMH
>
And the fact that you don't know shamelessness and self esteem don't go in the same pot shows how ret@rded you are just like your president who you already agreed is challenged grin grin grin. Shameless online Beggi beggi nation
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by bolicks: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2020
I doubt if I read it right?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by martinogeenz: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2020
China still lead in technology,
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
And the fact that you don't know shamelessness and self esteem don't go in the same pot shows how ret@rded you are just like your president who you already agreed is challenged grin grin grin. Shameless online Beggi beggi nation

Sorry, I don’t speak gibberish... grin grin grin
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

Sorry, I don’t speak gibberish... grin grin grin
>
A deluded realist ,how ironic grin grin grin grin,your fuel don finish? tongue tongue, zombie grin
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by dustmalik: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2020
MhizJoyce:

USA is recovering. Just two deaths yesterday. If they really want enough evidences against China, they need to accept the aid and carry out proper investigation on the ventilators to know exactly why China is doing what they are doing. They aren't giving the ventilators to their patients.
Where are you getting your news from? There were well over 1000 death recorded in the US yesterday. Stop misinforming people

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by atmstyle: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Sunnycliff:
China now forming lord. After destroying the world with bio weapon
Some say it is China 'destroying' the world others day it is illuminati trying to 'take over' the world. Too many theories? Anyway, Opinion is free.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by babajero(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

Are folks just trying to generate comments...
Or do they really believe the conspiracy drivel? SMH shocked
>
And you think China is so good to have conquered the virus which started there within a short period of time and open business immediately, without having the antidote before the virus even came out? Abeg use your head.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by jice(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2020
APCNig:

Educated illiterate.

Conquered brains. Who exolported Corona to the world?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by linearity: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
pacespot:

Those 18 tons donations by USA never materialized according to Chinese, it was pledged by the USA state department but China received nothing.

Please, post a credible source for that....all I can find is high ranking sources within the US administration saying that the covid-19 donations were sent to China in early February.

The Trump Administration is even receiving a back-clash in the US for sending relief materials to China to fight COVID-19, while at the same time telling the America media that COVID-19 is a hoax.....they would have easily countered that, the materials were not sent.

Plus I have not seen any high ranking Chinese government official refuting the US assertions that 18 tons of covid-19 material were sent to them.

N/B:
I now see a YouTube video and will do further research on the subject....I know the Trump Administration lies like water, but this is a colossus lies.....unless it is the Chinese government that is lying.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by linearity: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2020
pacespot:

Those 18 tons donations by USA never materialized according to Chinese.

I now see a YouTube video, will do further research on it.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2020
jayfolarin:
And you have dunces like fani kayode telling the federal government not to accept aids or equipment from China when even America and Europe are constantly seeking for this things from China.

The internet sure makes it easy to spread education as well as ignorance.

if I come into your house, smash your T.v, destroy your car then Send you some tool kits to help fix the damage, will you thank me for that?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by MhizJoyce(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2020
dustmalik:

Where are you getting your news from? There were well over 1000 death recorded in the US yesterday. Stop misinforming people
I'm sorry about that. I actually checked today's data
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by teejet: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2020
The picture is getting clearer.

Numero Uno world power: CHINA!
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by IntegralC(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2020
APCNig:

Educated illiterate.
is he wrong?. The virus originated from China
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by shogsman(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

The virus originated from china, what fuvking theory are you waiting for,didn't they recorded the first case.

Are people just trying to generate comments...
Or do they seriously buy into the conspiracy drivel? SMH undecided
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by shekauvsbuhari: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2020
APCNig:

Educated illiterate.
. But it's true. It's Chinese virus. It comes from China.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ikegod89(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2020
THE WATCHMAN CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL MOVEMENT.

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Boxer007(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:

Madam i don't really want to be gay no more. Please can i sleep with u for 7k cash paid in full?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Friend22(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2020
chuksbaby:
How has the mighty fallen

Do. you even know what you are saying? How are the mighty fallen?
Do you even know what's going on?
You think it's a war?
why can't some of you reason well before you spew rubbish?

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by snitchbitch: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2020
What goes around comes around.

America how market now?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Boxer007:

Madam i don't really want to be gay no more. Please can i sleep with u for 7k cash paid in full?

your mother can help you cure your gaynesss for free grin grin grin, you sleeping with her will be like returning to where you came from grin grin grin tongue. So you can use the 7k to buy rice and garri to keep ,we don't know when this lockdown will be over bro.

Cc
A concerned citizen tongue
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by EagleSquare1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
We shall use VAR then to determine whether it’s a foul!

helinues:
Why should China care this time?

Suspecting a foul
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Theoarhics: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
This was their plans all along. To show super power through display of generosity after creating your monster virus.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by EagleSquare1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
With this comment, this Joe isn’t Sly at all.
I hope we blame Italy or ask Italy for compensation for giving us the ‘Italian Virus’ through the index case.

slyfoxxjoe:
if I come into your house, smash your T.v, destroy your car then Send you some tool kits to help fix the damage, will you thank me for that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / 566 New COVID-19 Cases, 395 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 29 - (1953 Tested) / What Are The Major Problems With Primary Health Care In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.