Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,910 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (41973 Views)

Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Legendguru: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Gooddd
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
ddippset:
The Donald Trump declared Chinese virus has ravaged Donald Trump's America.

Damn!

I might sound a bit naive but after all this, a thorough investigation should be carried out.

And if it is confirmed beyond every doubt that China deliberately nurtured and spread this virus then the affected parts of Europe and the USA should go to war with China for this.

You are very stupid!! Do you think if China invented this virus they would start from their own country to spread it? Do you think they are that dumb. If they wanted to release a bioweapon, they would have simply send agents to carry it to another country maybe Australian airport, so the spread will start from there. And then no one will really know the origin of the virus.

When Ebola was in Africa, will it be fair to say that the Liberian people invented Ebola? If this coronavirus was invented in the lab, the inventor simply took it to China to start the spread.

2 Likes

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Topmaike007(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Lol. Black man aka the spoils of war. You are just like my neighbor's dog that is more loyal to me because I give it more food than it's owner. Anywhere belle face,no wonder Dem dey use una do lab experiment so. grin grin grin.
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We
need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her
big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life,
just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa? How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs?
Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy.

2 Likes

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by willyjacs(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Martinola:
China caused the whole world a mayhem and now they are trying to save the world they had thrown into chaos.
Will be interesting how this will pan out.
Thought u lots said china wanted to control the world population nd become world power??

We are about 8Billion people, so almost 70k deaths so far boasts no significant control.

Now una Don begin change the music to "China caused it so now they are trying to mop it out"

Why should they mob it out so early when half of the population of US u claim they wanna attack aren't dead yet? Thought they want to become world powers

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Martinola(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
willyjacs:
Thought u lots said china wanted to control the world population nd become world power??

We are about 8Billion people, so almost 70k deaths so far boasts no significant control.

Now una Don begin change the music to "China caused it so now they are trying to mop it out"

Why should they mob it out so early when half of the population of US u claim they wanna attack aren't dead yet? Thought they want to become world powers
Mr man, why attack me with what i never mentioned?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by ddippset(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jupiter7:

You are very stupid!! Do you think if China invented this virus they would start from their own country to spread it? Do you think they are that dumb. If they wanted to release a bioweapon, they would have simply send agents to carry it to another country maybe Australian airport, so the spread will start from there. And then no one will really know the origin of the virus.

When Ebola was in Africa, will it be fair to say that the Liberian people invented Ebola? If this coronavirus was invented in the lab, the inventor simply took it to China to start the spread.
lol

And where in my post did I say that China invented It?

Does 1mbecility run in your bloodstream or what?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by GreatResearcher1: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
ddippset:
The big boys have got to lead.

Besides the effect in Africa is a drop in the ocean compared to Spain, Italy and the USA.
don't undermine Africa o
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by netflicks(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Niggmatic:

Go back to school

U need it more...
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Boxer007(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
your mother can help you cure your gaynesss for free grin grin grin, you sleeping with her will be like returning to where you came from grin grin grin tongue. So you can use the 7k to buy rice and garri to keep ,we don't know when this lockdown will be over bro.

Cc
A concerned citizen tongue

Now calm down u female. Am I not trying to help u? Y'all females r suppose to be gold digger and need money
I kindly offer u 7k cash for ordnary sex so I can stop been gay for a months.U sound ungrateful. Ok how much do u need so I can sleep wit u? I have money
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Boxer007:

Now calm down u female. Am I not trying to help u? Y'all females r suppose to be gold digger and need money
I kindly offer u 7k cash for ordnary sex so I can stop been gay for a months.U sound ungrateful. Ok how much do u need so I can sleep wit u? I have money
well , your mother is closer and more available since states are on lockdown down and it's even free she won't charge you a dime,so go put your penis in your mother's vagina grin, motherfvcker grin grin grin
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Boxer007(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
well , your mother is closer and more available since states are on lockdown down and it's even free she won't charge you a dime,so go put your penis in your mother's vagina grin, motherfvcker grin grin grin

Calm down woman. Ain't interested in sleep with my mother.i want to sleep with u. Do u hav problem understanding English grama? U sound really confuse.
Anyways I don't want to be gay no more so I want to please sleep with u. How much, how long and what will u charge? I have 6k cash for u please
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by MuhammadMiller: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
You will never hear that China distributed 1000 ventilators to Africans rather they sending Chinese to come and do only God knows,, never I don't trust them why is China not sending their medical expert to America to fight covid-19
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Boxer007:

Calm down woman. Ain't interested in sleep with my mother.i want to sleep with u. Do u hav problem understanding English grama? U sound really confuse.
Anyways I don't want to be gay no more so I want to please sleep with u. How much, how long and what will u charge? I have 6k cash for u please
Ask your mother ,I bet she still knows how much she used to charge grin.

By the way, you don't need to be interested in sleeping with your mother before you sleep with her ,konji is no respecter of persons isn't that what male nairalanders say? grin. And lest I forget if I am a grandma, your mother is an ancestor grin grin ,now go fvck that ancestor of yours let's have some peace.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Friend22:

Do. you even know what you are saying?
How are the mighty fallen?

Do you even know what's going on?

You think it's a war?

why can't some of you reason well before you spew rubbish?

somethings are better left untold.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
ddippset:

Damn!

I might sound a bit naive but after all this, a thorough investigation should be carried out.

And if it is confirmed beyond every doubt that China deliberately nurtured and spread this virus then the affected parts of Europe and the USA should go to war with China for this.

After thorough investigation, if it is confirmed that a Nigerian had a hand in spreading this virus, should Europe and America go to war with the entire country of Nigeria and it's people too?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by ddippset(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jupiter7:

After thorough investigation, if it is confirmed that a Nigerian had a hand in spreading this virus, should Europe and America go to war with the entire country of Nigeria and it's people too?
Spreading!

Nurturing!!

Do these 2 words mean the same?

Why is everyone trying to be more intelligent then they actually are?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
ddippset:
Spreading!

Nurturing!!

Do these 2 words mean the same?

Why is everyone trying to be more intelligent then they actually are?

Sorry let me rephrase the question smiley. After thorough investigation, if they find a Nigerian guilty of deliberately nurturing and spreading the virus, should Europe and America go to war on the entire nation of Nigeria and it's people?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Boxer007(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Ask your mother ,I bet she still knows how much she used to charge grin.

By the way, you don't need to be interested in sleeping with your mother before you sleep with her ,konji is no respecter of persons isn't that what male nairalanders say? grin. And lest I forget if I am a grandma, your mother is an ancestor grin grin ,now go fvck that ancestor of yours let's have some peace.

Sleep wit u is all ibask but wot u do is insult me. U are a rude monkey. Just because u think u have Womanliness,u think u all that. Forget u mennn. U ain't all that. I get more man's than u anyday.u monkey.
Anyways u luckily I like females that look like men which is why I want to love u.pleas give me your number & let's have sexx I beg. I need to no if like women
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Boxer007:

Sleep wit u is all ibask but wot u do is insult me. U are a rude monkey. Just because u think u have Womanliness,u think u all that. Forget u mennn. U ain't all that. I get more man's than u anyday.u monkey.
Anyways u luckily I like females that look like men which is why I want to love u.pleas give me your number & let's have sexx I beg. I need to no if like women
go fvck your mother ,she fits the description grin grin grin grin,she is a manly female monkey and readily available to your penis grin.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Boxer007(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
go fvck your mother ,she fits the description grin grin grin grin,she is a manly female monkey and readily available to your penis grin.

See your teeth like lizard teeth. You r very wicked.do u realize u have sin & u be going to hell for not help a brother & allowing me to sleep wit u u greedy self fish living thing
Anyways u ain't all that. Please can i raise the money to 7k cash for sexx. I need to taste a female to no if I can like u people.
Women are suppose to like money. I am oferin u 7k cash for only 2 night with u please.
Can I hav your number please I will pay u cash
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Boxer007:

See your teeth like lizard teeth. You r very wicked.do u realize u have sin & u be going to hell for not help a brother & allowing me to sleep wit u u greedy self fish living thing
Anyways u ain't all that. Please can i raise the money to 7k cash for sexx. I need to taste a female to no if I can like u people.
Women are suppose to like money. I am oferin u 7k cash for only 2 night with u please.
Can I hav your number please I will pay u cash
are you this daft? Your mother will give you her vagina for free . So you can use the money to buy food stuff in this lockdown before you die of corona virus. grin
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
babajero:
And you think China is so good to have conquered the virus which started there within a short period of time and open business immediately, without having the antidote before the virus even came out? Abeg use your head.

Not just China...
But to various extents South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong.

There’s NO cure or antidote...
Just early testing, contact tracing, quarantine, isolation and social distancing.
>

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 12:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Cousin9999:
This is like the third or fourth major crisis caused by these losers in a fairly short period of time. But this one is the worst. Bodies are piling up in Europe, and other regions are bracing for a similar fate (hopefully not). This will cause dramatic changes to international trade and business. Recovery will be interesting. Bottom line: they've proven themselves to not be worth the risk. They're trying to polish a rock at this point, but it won't work.

Which other crises have they ‘caused’?

Anyway, world trade without China is virtually impossible. Not only China the second biggest economy, but it is a top trade partner to the US, EU, Japan (3d largest economy), Asia and Africa. It is also a huge foreign direct investor worldwide with the by far biggest foreign reserves and us the top holder of US treasuries (effectively, the biggest LENDER to the US government and economy). Doing business with China is NOT charity.
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by babajero(m): 1:31am On Apr 06, 2020
9jaRealist:

Not just China...
But to various extents South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong.

There’s NO cure or antidote...
Just early testing, contact tracing, quarantine, isolation and social distancing.
>
And you think those things you listed there stopped the virus with the hundred of thousands that was recorded dead and infected and those that must have traveled to other parts of China within a month and some days, a virus like corona don't just come and disappear like that, it takes time because it's a new virus without cure. even with the things which you listed they still need cure to eradicate it completely as they did within that time frame.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 3:51am On Apr 06, 2020
babajero:
And you think those things you listed there stopped the virus with the hundred of thousands that was recorded dead and infected and those that must have traveled to other parts of China within a month and some days, a virus like corona don't just come and disappear like that, it takes time because it's a new virus without cure. even with the things which you listed they still need cure to eradicate it completely as they did within that time frame.

First, the virus has NOT "disappeared" anywhere...
Even China is reporting as much as 39 new cases TODAY!

But of course you could (and will ultimately) achieve zero infection....
Those measures break the chain, flatten the curve and ultimately drive down the numbers.

Furthermore, there were NO deaths of "hundreds of thousands" of people...
There's thus far been a little under 70K, and not up to a 100K, talk less of hundreds of thousands.

Because there is NO cure (or vaccine) thus far....
Best strategy (as pursued by South Korea, etc.) is to get in front of the pandemic and keep the number of infections down.
>

1 Like

Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Cousin9999: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2020
9jaRealist:

Which other crises have they ‘caused’?

Anyway, world trade without China is virtually impossible. Not only China the second biggest economy, but it is a top trade partner to the US, EU, Japan (3d largest economy), Asia and Africa. It is also a huge foreign direct investor worldwide with the by far biggest foreign reserves and us the top holder of US treasuries (effectively, the biggest LENDER to the US government and economy). Doing business with China is NOT charity.
>

Shut the f*** up, you filthy Chinese.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Cousin9999: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2020
9jaRealist is some disgusting Chinese or a shill. Either way, they need to be banned.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Successrole(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
ddippset:

Damn!

what about Africa, are they not affected?
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by Anas09: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2020
jayfolarin:
And you have dunces like fani kayode telling the federal government not to accept aids or equipment from China when even America and Europe are constantly seeking for this things from China.

The internet sure makes it easy to spread education as well as ignorance.

It's so.unfortunate that you can't see what is before you. Will the Governor use one of those ventilators? If he wld, then others shd also.
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by 9jaRealist: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Cousin9999:
9jaRealist is some disgusting Chinese or a shill. Either way, they need to be banned.

Your insults betray a lack of intelligence or a crude family upbringing. I will not join you in the gutter. *<ignore button activated>*
>
Re: China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight by willyjacs(m): 12:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Martinola:

Mr man, why attack me with what i never mentioned?
Ur comment shows that is ur perception about China....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.